Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

They got me sleeping in the living room

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somalian_Boqor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

They got me sleeping in the living room

Postby Somalian_Boqor » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:46 am

Hate Somali guesses wallahi specially family. Wish it was my apartment sure hell wouldn't be on the floor. Mom House very mercyful :|

ps: Family weddings are a pain in the ass! :twisted:

For the retards that like to question shit my apartnment is in a different town marka save ur comments. :lol:

idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: They got me sleeping in the living room

Postby idol » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

I truly love my Somali culture, no matter what when a guest comes to your house if you 2 years old 60 years old you will end up sleeping in the somewhere else other than your bed. This also happened to me recently when my cousin was getting married, My relatives from Europe came to stay with me since my mother's house was full with other guests, me and my room-mate ended up sleeping in the living room with blow up mattresses, I must admit it was pretty fun having my relatives around because I don't think we ever slept more than 2 hours, it was truly fun.

melancholy

Postby melancholy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:02 am

Loooool patience buddy spend time with the people you love the most and family, life is short ..I m the only girl in my family and my cousins live in Australia so the only people that come over are a couple of eddos and my grand dad....I keep my bed to myself

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:18 am

I hate guests, they are the reason why I decided never to become a guest in someones else homes. Last one was supposed to stay at my house for two weeks, so I gave up my bed and let the dude enjoy himself. The fuker turn the two weeks into hell. He wasnt regular guest, he was from hell. Snored like amplifier and made funny spitting noises all night, always had the cigarrette and socks smell, ate food in the room attracting bugs, wore my special clothes (no one wears my special event clothes to the park, not even me), hog the tv and always asked for rides. He was a relatives who had respectable parents, only reason I put up with that ish.

melancholy

Postby melancholy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 am

I hate guests, they are the reason why I decided never to become a guest in someones else homes. Last one was supposed to stay at my house for two weeks, so I gave up my bed and let the dude enjoy himself. The fuker turn the two weeks into hell. He wasnt regular guest, he was from hell. Snored like amplifier and made funny spitting noises all night, always had the cigarrette and socks smell, ate food in the room attracting bugs, wore my special clothes (no one wears my special event clothes to the park, not even me), hog the tv and always asked for rides. He was a relatives who had respectable parents, only reason I put up with that ish.
:clap: :clap:

globetrotter2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby globetrotter2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:32 am

I hear you! I was in the same situation. My guest moved one step further and invited two guests of his own.

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:02 am

I hear you! I was in the same situation. My guest moved one step further and invited two guests of his own.

i was shocked at advo's story but urs is worse sxb..u should tell him 2 fock off :lol: :lol:

globetrotter2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby globetrotter2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:49 am

I hired a drunken hooker and that did the trick :lol: :lol:

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 am

I hired a drunken hooker and that did the trick :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :up:

u are smart aniga i will str8 forward tell them 2 get the fock out :lol:

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 am

Advo,
walaal you are 31 and still live in your mother's house CEEB BADNA :|

Candience

Postby Candience » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:19 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:22 am

:lol: :lol: @ Advo

I hate guests too,though not them personaly.It's just that they mess up my routine

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 am

Why take in guests u hate?

I like guests,changes ur daily routine a little and u focus on someone else for a change.It is actually most fun when u have a slumber party kinda sleep in the living with so many people u can barely change sides or someone ends up telling stories until salaad subax.

The Messenger of Allah [s] further guides us by saying:
"Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should be hospitable with his or her guests
Last edited by Beans on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 am

lol man, we were like 6 people sleeping in the living room for my sisters wedding. And I don't think we did much sleeping. :P

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 am

^^
That is disgusting dude ! you guys could have rented a motel or something :P broke ass niggaz :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.