Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cannibalism in the General Forum

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ducaale004
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Sanaag, Bari, Jubbada Hoose, Bay$Bakool, and Nugal.

Cannibalism in the General Forum

Postby Ducaale004 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:02 am

All of sudden porcine Lionheart was affected with this disease. Certainly a quite number of forumers show symptoms of carnal appetites, deterioration in behavior, slowness of thought because of the likelihood of an excess of amyloid protein plaques in their brains or failure of mechanisms that usually maintain a balance between physical and mental state. Therefore intellectual cannibalism is really endemic here , apperantly impelling us all to retardation. Their foolish fearlessness to devour cyber flesh and outperform others in the numerical department of posting are the most insidious of human behavior..

Laughing

Should we eliminate all the cannibalist here??
Last edited by Ducaale004 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:04 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Walahi it's great to see even our senile members can crack a joke or 2 once in a while.....

DucaaleAKAGalol........have you done stand up?

Quick question before your mid morning nap...why do you have the same fu.cking avatar 5 months in a row?

Ducaale004
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaale004 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:08 am

I am really fearful of the increasing number of cannibalist in this forum.

My early topic was drowned by your nonsensical surveys.

When will you take break ? Laughing

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:10 am

See i'm currently on sabbatical so i'm in bed most of the day with my lap top, lubricant and webcam...I will be on "sabbatical" till 9/12. So i guess that kinda answers your question nooh?

Anyway, what's your favorite adult diaper brand?

Ducaale004
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaale004 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:18 am

Be advised do not place the labtop on your lab, it causes sterility and depletion of eyesights, so the effects are quite enormous brother. Plus what is that sabbatical celebration, ? You spew any thing that comes to mind, don't you? They say animus is the source of the the mind, so i gather your animus to deny us the leonine spotlight is evident in your words and and refusal to leave here , unless may be , the angel of death comes and taketh you away.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:23 am

^^you do believe in something. I was completely wrong about you. Anyway, i'm not really concerned about my sperm count as i plan to have all of my kids adopted from Kashmir and Chechnya.

I'm currently on some sort of leave from my work..can't really disclose it since they are watching now. But i do leave this place for my therapy appointments, yoga & pilate sessions and my 3 times a week facials...anyhoo..what's wrong with saying whatever's on your mind? I think that's the my best quality and believe me i have a lot of GREAT qualities. I do take out my own trash. Thank you very much.

Who are you, btw?

Ducaale004
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaale004 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:23 am

Laughing see ya later.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:24 am

Why? Have i given you too much information? Well take it home and digest it..reply any time

Ducaale004
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaale004 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:50 am

Wallahi, you sound more like Basra , R u basra... She read unprecedented number of novels.. Laughing

oh did you ask me of my avatar. My avatar has nothing to do with my age. I am a big fun of this musician legend, one of the two pioneers of Somali music.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:53 am

LOL....You have insulted me for the last time old man! Evil or Very Mad ...kidding..but how dare you call me basra? I don't sound anything like that whale.err, i mean woman..And i have only read few novels but alot of self-help books. I'm a suc.ker for dr.phill books.......

You used to be a regular here, nooh? What happened? Did u leave beccaue of basra?

Ducaale004
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaale004 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:58 am

Expect me this fall, Laughing

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:01 am

cant wait...bring a shukumaan because it's about to get wet up in here....

btw, what do u do for lving?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:44 am

Ducaale004-- i think u are being unreasonbly insensitive! Laughing Rolling Eyes

I mean-- maybe u dont like qabil carnibalism because u are ashamed of your Blacky Warsangeli slash darrood clan--- well in that case-- u have every right to be ashamed! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ducaale004
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaale004 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:48 pm

^^ Laughing Insensitive or sensitive? cannibalism in the GF isn't of being qabiilism it is the flooding others do by drowning constructive debates. mida kale, Update me of your all other Guur attempts i might be willing to challenge the oppressive men determined to keep you beyond the limiting age factor before your charms wane.

Lionnn, shukumaan 4 the underground lakes swim.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.