Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This is why I love Xamar Cadeey- Checkout my dream girl

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: This is why I love Xamar Cadeey- Checkout my dream girl

Postby Coeus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Coeus prefers white blond swedish guys at his gym instead of some bantu pugnosed woman shaking her big. Booty
Stupid troll, go back to your cave

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:15 pm

I didn't know Fadumo Qasim Hilowle was bantu. :)
She does not really have a bantu name but if she goes into abtirsi she will have kunta kinta named

kismayogedojubaland
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kismayogedojubaland » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:13 am

ximan, watch out those bantu abgaal bro, otherwise you may end up eating your own xaar. :) waa dad siixiiroyaal ah oo maskiimiin iska dhiika. :| i am telling you wallahi, and don't ever tell them you're from america or europe :lol: ifka markas baa uugu daaran...

idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby idol » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:40 am

Good God why is everyone putting down Ximan's preference, everyone has a choice. If you don't like that you don't have bad mouth that person's preference. Somalis these day!.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 am

Good God why is everyone putting down Ximan's preference, everyone has a choice. If you don't like that you don't have bad mouth that person's preference. Somalis these day!.
Thank you dear :up:

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:24 am

SHE'S UGLY!
I AGREE WITH COEUS, I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A DAMN WORD THIS BANTU LADY WAS SAYING... :?

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 am

I understood few words she said here and there, overall it was a good song, I have nothing against her. Good job.

Avicenna
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: This is why I love Xamar Cadeey- Checkout my dream girlt

Postby Avicenna » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 am

Its usually those that come from the North that are the most xenophobic towards others.

Is "booty shaking" any more un-Islamic than khat chewing, camel looting & clan killings?

If you/your people don't live in the South, you have no place in discussing our affairs. Its that simple.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: This is why I love Xamar Cadeey

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 am

I cant view the video i am posting from my black berry but boy ooh boy not only a homeless merexaan dreaming about mogadisho but also about some pugnosed bantu lady singing in xamar u must be despredow :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: This is why I love Xamar Cadeey- Checkout my dream girlt

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:33 am

Its usually those that come from the North that are the most xenophobic towards others.

Is "booty shaking" any more un-Islamic than khat chewing, camel looting & clan killings?

If you/your people don't live in the South, you have no place in discussing our affairs. Its that simple.
:up: :up: :up:

I hear you :)

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 am

ximan the marexaan will disown you for polluting their good genes if you start breeding with the bantus,

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:39 am

He thinks just because she bleached her skin she will give birth to good looking Light Skin babies with her fake Skin and His Somali features what he forgets is once a Pugnosed always A pugnosed. :lol:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:41 am

ximan the marexaan will disown you for polluting their good genes if you start breeding with the bantus,
I'm a man, so it doesnt matter who i marry, at the end of the day my offsprings are still Mareexaan.

p.s. ilaahi ka cabso don't degrade fellow somalis

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:54 am

He thinks just because she bleached her skin she will give birth to good looking Light Skin babies with her fake Skin and His Somali features what he forgets is once a Pugnosed always A pugnosed. :lol:
:lol: :lol: I could imagine everytime he brings the kids over people would go like acudu billah war wuxu yuu ka dhalay, :down:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:56 am

I'm a man, so it doesnt matter who i marry, at the end of the day my offsprings are still Mareexaan.

p.s. ilaahi ka cabso don't degrade fellow somalis
Good luck with your bantu fitish sxb, marka aruuska dhici iisheeg i'll bring cambuulo over :lol: :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.