Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cannibalism Reported In New Orleans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Daanyeer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Cannibalism Reported In New Orleans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Daanyeer » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:15 pm

Source:huffingtonpost
Author: Randall Robinson

It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them.

I am a sixty-four year old African-American.

New Orleans marks the end of the America I strove for.

I am hopeless. I am sad. I am angry against my country for doing nothing when it mattered.

This is what we have come to. This defining watershed moment in America’s racial history. For all the world to witness. For those who’ve been caused to listen for a lifetime to America’s ceaseless hollow bleats about democracy. For Christians, Jews and Muslims at home and abroad. For rich and poor. For African-American soldiers fighting in Iraq. For African-Americans inside the halls of officialdom and out.

My hand shakes with anger as I write. I, the formerly un-jaundiced human rights advocate, have finally come to see my country for what it really is. A monstrous fraud.

But what can I do but write about how I feel. How millions, black like me, must feel at this, the lowest moment in my country’s story.

Randall Robinson is a social
justice advocate and author
whose works include The Debt –
What America Owes to Blacks

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:16 pm

thats B.S.

No F.ucking way.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:17 pm

That's total B.S..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

RED STAR
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RED STAR » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:53 pm

...............i am not suprised........... Rolling Eyes

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:35 am

Another dickhead making political hay of this tragedy. I am reminded of Roosevelts quote: "It is not the critic who counts". What did this guy here do to help the people of New Orleans? Did he open his house to any IDPs? Did he pack his car full of food and drive down there? Nope, all he does is bash others. If he doesn't like life in the US, it's still a free country. My advice is pack your bags and move somewhere else where you are more happy. I can't believe that people think the federal government is dragging its feet because the majority of New Orleans citizens are black. Pathetic!

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:36 am

Another dickhead making political hay of this tragedy. I am reminded of Roosevelts quote: "It is not the critic who counts". What did this guy here do to help the people of New Orleans? Did he open his house to any IDPs? Did he pack his car full of food and drive down there? Nope, all he does is bash others. If he doesn't like life in the US, it's still a free country. My advice is pack your bags and move somewhere else where you are more happy. I can't believe that people think the federal government is dragging its feet because the majority of New Orleans citizens are black. Pathetic!

intellex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby intellex » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:58 am

[quote="MAD MAC"]Another dickhead making political hay of this tragedy. I am reminded of Roosevelts quote: "It is not the critic who counts". What did this guy here do to help the people of New Orleans? Did he open his house to any IDPs? Did he pack his car full of food and drive down there? Nope, all he does is bash others. If he doesn't like life in the US, it's still a free country. My advice is pack your bags and move somewhere else where you are more happy. I can't believe that people think the federal government is dragging its feet because the majority of New Orleans citizens are black. Pathetic![/quote]

YOU ARE THE PATHETIC MADDY , PATHETIC IS THE ONE WHO IS IN DENIAL sissy boi

here is some flashback what is going fck face

http://www.bet.com/Music/kanye+west+goe ... npublished

couldublvd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby couldublvd » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:58 pm

[quote="MAD MAC"]Another dickhead making political hay of this tragedy. I am reminded of Roosevelts quote: "It is not the critic who counts". What did this guy here do to help the people of New Orleans? Did he open his house to any IDPs? Did he pack his car full of food and drive down there? Nope, all he does is bash others. If he doesn't like life in the US, it's still a free country. My advice is pack your bags and move somewhere else where you are more happy. I can't believe that people think the federal government is dragging its feet because the majority of New Orleans citizens are black. Pathetic![/quote]
/
Cracker Bi-tch, you, just like many crackers are afflicted with the same disease known as denial!!!! do you really think if this tragedy happened in mothafuccin Sioux city, Iowa or damn Vermont, the whitest state in the Union the response would have been as abysmal as Katrina's response??!!!! I think not, you would have the entire nation up in arms at the sight of "White suffering" but since the victims were African-American the response was slow in coming!!!!! 9-11 was a shining example of white America in action to help a white financial district.....Bush and all the politicians were on ground Zero from day one, setting up "compensation funds" for the victims!!!! how do you have the humane society evacuating over 200,000 fuccing animals to safety in Katrina's aftermath but the most powerful and richest nation on earth can't feed and give water to human beings for 4 FUCCIN' DAYS???..... It is funny how a great majority of the African-American troops in Iraq fighting an ILLEGAL war have lost their very mothers, fathers, families and homes to a tragedy that was exacerpated by their own government's neglect!!!!! they are fighting a "White" mans fight but yet their families are dead due to lack of water, food and medical care!!!!! they should just turn thier guns on the crackers that they are fighting alongside with in Iraq.... And kill as many as they can after all it will be a semi fare fight considering the 30-40% presence of African-Americans in the army!!!! It is crackers like you that talk out of their mothafuccin ass, while smiling at the suffering of people of color!!!!!
'
'
By the way I am still waiting to find out if your B-itch ass wh-ore chinese, wifey's ceeb is side ways Smile

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.