Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Investing in looking good for Mr Rich!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Investing in looking good for Mr Rich!

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:12 pm

ina adeer jelly belly aint gonna stop me to achive my goals..there are plenty of idioms we say it and dont mean it literally...

money can make life a bit easier and enjoyable, but money alone cant keep you happy.

Yeah money can make life easier..but it also brings alot of problems and complications. Ina ader..when u get urself a rich man make sure..that he doesn't have a baggage..ex wivies, baby mama drama, or hooyo cirga laga soo hindhisay.

Anyway nity nite :mrgreen:

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 pm

I DON'T CARE IF HE'S OLD, FAT, UGLY, OR HAS A SMALL PENIS!
AS LONG AS HE'S RICH! :mrgreen:

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:30 pm

I DON'T CARE IF HE'S OLD, FAT, UGLY, OR HAS A SMALL PENIS!
AS LONG AS HE'S RICH! :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Love don't pay the bills.

:lol: :up:

Naboleon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Naboleon » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:24 am

stupid gold diggers. just remember u will be divorced when u get old and ur naaso dhulka maraan

samadoon-waaxid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: telling Siilaanyo's daughter ictiraaf bed time stories

Postby samadoon-waaxid » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 am

Salam alaikum

There is no such thing called a gold digger but high standarts which is allowed

why is it wrong to look for a partner who is somewhat succesful career wise and to suit you and your goals in life..who would be able to provide things to the woman and possibly their future family? in this case im not talking about a man who is a millionaire but a man with a good salary who is richer the average.
cuz any woman who lets a man under her panties cuz he has a large pocket as oppose to making her heart go dhag dhag dhag is a borderline prostitute :|

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 am

The problem with marrying a dude for his cash is that he controls your life. The gap in wealth between the two of you is so big that when a crisis happens, he can just threaten to stop funding your lifestyle so he'll have the upper hand. Why would you let a man have the upper hand on you?

Look at all the rich footballers, and their wives. Those guys cheat, lie, mess around etc. and the wives still cant do shit. Cos she needs him more than he needs her.

Other than that, go for it if you can find a rich dude. :up:

XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XaliimoFarax » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 am

The problem with marrying a dude for his cash is that he controls your life. The gap in wealth between the two of you is so big that when a crisis happens, he can just threaten to stop funding your lifestyle so he'll have the upper hand. Why would you let a man have the upper hand on you?

Look at all the rich footballers, and their wives. Those guys cheat, lie, mess around etc. and the wives still cant do shit. Cos she needs him more than he needs her.

It's like guys going for females purely for her looks. :lol: She can also leave his sorry behind.

But I agree the power gap will be too large to take for my liking.

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 am

For that money,u will surely earn every penny the hard way. Unless u stumble on a rich idiot who needs help spending it :D

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:11 am

Everything in life has its problems. Go for it :up:

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:19 am

It's like guys going for females purely for her looks. :lol: She can also leave his sorry behind.

But I agree the power gap will be too large to take for my liking.
Thats true. Thats why I frown upon people looking for partners based on superficial reasons. But hey, its their life. :D

Niya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At the end of the tunnel, waiting for the light to come on.

Postby Niya » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:59 am

.....And broke ass dudes don't cheat, lie and mess around??? The minute a proverbial "jeeb taraq" gets some $$$ he "upgrades' by going for the second, third youngest wifey!

Naaima, smart girl, always aim high. Men are all the same, go for the cream of the crop :)

haxxor
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby haxxor » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:12 am

I wouldn't care if woman married me for money, but I would be sure as hell she does not take more than she normally would with average man.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 pm

I dont get it... :| Why invest time, energy and whatever else trying to land a wealthy man *who can leave you anytime*, who's most likely lacking deeply in other departments like deen, looks etc.. While you can invest that time and energy in building yourself to go and get that paper.. Waliba this route will guarantee you more security etc, plus you dont have to ask another human being for cash and best of all you wont have to answer to no man *how you wanna spend your money* :|

I guess I'm just stupid uh..

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:10 pm

I dont get it... :| Why invest time, energy and whatever else trying to land a wealthy man *who can leave you anytime*, who's most likely lacking deeply in other departments like deen, looks etc.. While you can invest that time and energy in building yourself to go and get that paper.. Waliba this route will guarantee you more security etc, plus you dont have to ask another human being for cash and best of all you wont have to answer to no man *how you wanna spend your money* :|

I guess I'm just stupid uh..
Some women, especially white women, would rather spend all their time on getting skinny and get a a boob job so they can have 48DD breasts and try and bag a footballer or something, rather than working hard themselves.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.