Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Multiethnic Somalia Bantus not going anywhere

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: NIKO CHINI YA MAJI KAMA MANOWARI MAFALA WOTE NAWANGAM

Re: Multiethnic Somalia Bantus not going anywhere

Postby Meru » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:15 am

sorry to bust your bubble. where in the world did you hear that Somalis dominate Kenyan economy?? do you know what the Kenyan economy is all about?? honestly do you think even eastleigh makes even 0.5% of the Kenyan economy?? plus Indians ruling us?? you take a few examples you find in the street of Nairobi and then they become the gospel truth,very funny :lol: :lol: i urge you all too get an educated and sober knowledge of the Kenyan economy. another thing please lets be sober in our discussions,did i her someone say Somalis dominate south African economy :lol: :lol: :lol: AND indians pay natives to burn somalis businesses, LMAO :lol: :lol:

XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XaliimoFarax » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 am

Bantus dont add any diversity, they dress like the Somalis and copy their culture, they have almost no culture of their own. Some of them are so desperate that they try to claim local sub-clans and lie about their real origins. IMO, Bantus should just go back to Malawi/Mozambique where their people live.
:down: :down:

Stop being racist dee not gud for u.

Dudaaye
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dudaaye » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:37 am

There are a whole lot of you out there being deceived into this new world order, the yahood Rothschild's nations states, the Illuminati aka Dajjal World

Part II - 1/5 - Islam's Conception of the End of History

SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 934 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 am

I for one welcom Meru as long as he is paid in muus.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:12 am

For once, I actually agree with this coeus. Opening Somalias doors now will only guarantee a situation like Kenya or South Africa where all the businessees are in the hands of ajnabi. Instead of pandering to foreigners to come to your country, focus instead on economic recovery and growth. A period of 30 years of rapid industrialisation will do the trick (if somalis work hard enough). Follow the example of the East Asian Tigers and develop a manufacturing sector, instead of the fat gulf arabs who just happened to have oil under them.

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:05 am

Coeus I support your stance walahi. I see how Kenyans are mistreated by Indians everyday and is shocking. :| I just stated the obvious.

I think Somalis are too arrogant and superior to be bullied like the sissy Kenyans

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 am

sorry to bust your bubble. where in the world did you hear that Somalis dominate Kenyan economy?? do you know what the Kenyan economy is all about?? honestly do you think even eastleigh makes even 0.5% of the Kenyan economy?? plus Indians ruling us?? you take a few examples you find in the street of Nairobi and then they become the gospel truth,very funny :lol: :lol: i urge you all too get an educated and sober knowledge of the Kenyan economy. another thing please lets be sober in our discussions,did i her someone say Somalis dominate south African economy :lol: :lol: :lol: AND indians pay natives to burn somalis businesses, LMAO :lol: :lol:
Sxb, not only Somalis but they also abuse Zimbabweans and even some Nigerians. Go to a Nigerian forum and see what they think of how South Africans treat them.

I dont think Indians pay them, but the Bantus there just do it cos waa xoolo foqal xoolo

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:05 am

:lol: :lol: man i missed Homer Simpson. :up:
i didn't know we had kids on the forum :lol:

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Jareer (Bantu's) are destroying somalia

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 am

i witnessed first hand the unpatriotic ways of the jareer community in Somalia whilst my visit to mogadishu last year. As any somali would know most jileec somalis have left too either northern somalia or have gone to the capital and/or large cities(galkacyo, hargeysa etc) and most if not all the elites have left including professionals in various fields.

The has left most of somalia in the hands of jareers, let me be clear i am no qabiilist and i dont hold any prejudice against the jareer population but as a wadani (patriot) i cannot stand too see my country destroyed even more. i first noticed this untold but ever growing boundary between jileec and jareer when i went to a maqaayad to drink some shaax, i was sitting amongst some jareer men and they where speaking in 'eeleey'(a mix of broken Somali). But this just showed me the diversity of Mogadishu. Secondly, what hit me hard when i was there and made me notice the difference socially between somalis and bantus is that in xamar the jileec somali population where constantly surviving and making ends meet if it was by running a harqaan or fixing/shinning shoes all made enough of a profit to sustain a life, the jareer bantu population resided in large refugee camps which somedays just appear over night from these camps they would beg somalis for money whilst they are receiving foreign aid, this is taking advantage of the somali peoples kindness. The do this whilst they own land and livestock in the fertile south, the thing is they send the women and children out to beg whilst the males stay and farm. this made me extremely weary about the jareer bantu's in the capital not only because of there shameless begging but also the amount of pollution they cause normal somalis dig a hole and burn there shiish but jareer leave a massive mountain of rubbish from glass to plastics.

there neglect for there children which is what affected me the most because once i was walking past a local refugee camp and little 1-3 yr old jareers where playing in the rubbish naked even the normal somalis walking along the road told the mothers which were begging to hold there kids but they didn't heed the warning and in a flash a dameer cart was coming down the road toward one of the kids who was in the middle of the road i ran as fast as i could and grabbed the baby seconds before the donkey would have trampled on it i went back too the mother angrily, i looked into her eyes an the women next to her as the baby cried hysterically and she just looked at me uninterested i was genuinely shocked at that moment.

Now you know my background experiences of jareers in somalia i come too my biggest point which reveals to me that jareers are unpatriotic and should have the right to call themselves somali's but bantu Africans from southern antions like kenya and tanzania which where brought to somalia as slaves in and resided in somalia. In my time in somalia i did go to suuqa xoolaha and what i heard from friends and relatives there and i could see is that the alshabaab ranks where filled with jareers about, they jumped at the opportunity too behead jileec somalis as if they were taking revenge for some past atrocity (when we somalis let them settle here peacefully), alshabaab regarded the jareers as there executioners and as i unwillingly saw in a video they are merciless and kill willingly at something a normal Somali would never consider doing . there is no question jareers are brutal as they are employed buy alshabaab and Somali butchers for their bulky, muscular figures and there willingness to kill and cut up animals or be it somali people, this is only half of the story. The reason why all these jareer men were flocking towards the brutal alshabaab army was because of a certain ridiculously blasphemous claim that a alshabaab terrorist can marry and woman he wants even if she is married this claim led too mass rapes by the bantus, on many occasions the husbands where beheaded and the women killed.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somali ... 282BSU04IB

----------

Wtf :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.