Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Are The Limits of Loyalty?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
WiglessBidaar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: What Are The Limits of Loyalty?

Postby WiglessBidaar » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Send her anonymous phone/text. You'll get your lunch breaks, still have a friend and keep a clear conscious. Problem solved.
Ahh, now you're thinking. Hightech solutions to ancient problems. But this course of action is wrecked on the shores of two facts. For one thing, I've never told a porky that was not found out. I give away secondary signals when I try to mask beenta. Like my former cadaan lover whose cheeks flushed red when I slapped her during angry sex.

And for another, I like the guy's family and would hate to see them torn asunder. It's the gentleman's pact I spoke of.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Makes sense. You'd have to be an Economics lecturer for you to be this bad at getting to the point when writing.

SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 934 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Send her anonymous phone/text. You'll get your lunch breaks, still have a friend and keep a clear conscious. Problem solved.
Ahh, now you're thinking. Hightech solutions to ancient problems. But this course of action is wrecked on the shores of two facts. For one thing, I've never told a porky that was not found out. I give away secondary signals when I try to mask beenta. Like my former cadaan lover whose cheeks flushed red when I slapped her during angry sex.

And for another, I like the guy's family and would hate to see them torn asunder. It's the gentleman's pact I spoke of.
If you like the family so much why is it hard to have him sit down and have a gentleman talk?

How about this..Send the wife some flowers or something that will make him stand on his toes. He will start thinking that she is having an affair, he will confide in you, and then you can speak freely.

uglybrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby uglybrother » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Dude should not cheat! :down:

WiglessBidaar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WiglessBidaar » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:31 pm

If you like the family so much why is it hard to have him sit down and have a gentleman talk?

How about this..Send the wife some flowers or something that will make him stand on his toes. He will start thinking that she is having an affair, he will confide in you, and then you can speak freely.
Your solutions are getting better by the post. What are you drinking adeeroow? Shax ama beer? I've got my eyes on you waraa.

I've met his kids twice in three years. Not the most intimate of relations. My buddy's a fourty-four year old professional colleague. Not someone with whom I have beer parties. And his wife, though a darling, is nothing to write home about. She's a middle aged woman saxhib. Who chases after wrinkles? Impossible waraa. Still, I would put nothing past little kinks like yourself.

I've dropped some heavy hints to him that I don't vastly enjoy the imposition whilst his ladypoker plunges deep into forbidden holes. But if I press him too hard he will remind me of the favours he did me when I was the new kid on the block. Walee waa saqajaan ninka. From such horn dogs Good Lord deliver us!

WiglessBidaar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WiglessBidaar » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:34 pm

What is wrong with cheating walaal? It keeps one young. Why do you think men need four wives? Cheating is just the preliminary work before you finalise the paperwork.

SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 934 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Everyone has has offered a solution but you seem to find a leak in all. I don't know what else to say other than iska adkeysoo and carry the load for the team.

WiglessBidaar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WiglessBidaar » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:02 pm

LOL

You call chasing after grannies a wise solution miyaa?

uglybrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby uglybrother » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:23 pm

What is wrong with cheating walaal? It keeps one young. Why do you think men need four wives? Cheating is just the preliminary work before you finalise the paperwork.
Marriage is different from cheating. If I have to explain that, then I don't think I am speaking to the righ person.

WiglessBidaar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WiglessBidaar » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:30 pm

^ Bal dameerkaan fiiri. By whatever name you call it, the impulse to deflower more than one beauty, the desire to mount a different babe a night is universal and good. It keeps my blood pressure low waraa. Why do you want to me rob of this consolation?

uglybrother
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby uglybrother » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 pm

^ Bal dameerkaan fiiri. By whatever name you call it, the impulse to deflower more than one beauty, the desire to mount a different babe a night is universal and good. It keeps my blood pressure low waraa. Why do you want to me rob of this consolation?
:lol: There is a distinct difference between having sex with your wife or wives and having sex with a woman that is not your wife. I agree with you on the concept that more of that thing is healthy and pleasurable, but the legality and illegality question on the table. I am referring to and I condemn that. Hope you can get my point now, if not orod dameer u dhig.

WiglessBidaar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WiglessBidaar » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Waa gartay. But you are labouring under the misapprehension that every son of Adam plagued with nocturnal visions of romping with busty ladies can afford to maintain four Xaliimos. Adeer, I'm just a poor wage slave trying to scrape a living. Why should the supreme gift of God, the gift of dancing between new pairs of thighs every night and sucking on new pairs of jigglies be reserved only for the moneyed? Bosh!

That is capitalism at its worst.

Be reasonable waraa, and don't cut out the old guys like me who just want a little raaxo macaan.

GeoDesic
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GeoDesic » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:30 am

Wigless,

The four wives are for myriad purposes. I think the wisdom behid it is to cover a need that exists in societies who abide by God's law(Ideally). There could be more women than men, some divorced women with kids whose luck of finding a single man is low usually, a woman can fall in love with a married man and she doesn't care if he is married and wants him(she has the option to mary him), Or at some point society can be endangered for some clamitous event and population increase is required. I know Italy and some European countries can benefit from polygamy to increase their population faster(they can have more kids as well if they want to for posterity). The numbers are not all for sexual purposes alone but to solve potential problems that can arise in a society. Particular point can be made that since muslims aren't allowed to have sex outside legal means, one way of getting the needs met is to marry more for males, or get into a polygamy for women(if they choose to). It is a choice that is out there and it serves a good purpose. This may be beside the point here in this topic, but I thought to mention it to give our topic another boost in the limelight.

As for your friend, let him share the burden with you and get him involved in your troubles with him. Don't let him enjoy at your expense. And if he reminds you of your past days, tell him you wised up as you aged.

WiglessBidaar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby WiglessBidaar » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:08 am

Geo

I think you've been sipping from the beardo's wine. You look as hot for polygamy as a rapist set loose in a brothel.

There are parts of the world where men vastly outnumber women. China being the obvious case. Does that mean you accept women should have multiple husbands to offset the gender assymetry, or is bed hopping a phallocentric enterprise?

And you are too smart to really buy the beardo hogwash that women have no resentment about being set aside for three more leggy hotties. If you are not cool with your woman having multiple lovers, why expect a Fatima to feel no jealousy? That's the problem with towelheadism. It strips women of their humanity.

Waraa, if you want to mount several women a night, that's fine. I bless your night time adventures, I kiss it, I applaud it. Just don't mask it as benign altruism. Call it ciyaalsuuqnimo and blame it on the summer heat. Especially when the welfare state can abundantly care for the needs of all single mothers without having to prostitute themselves to some Arab camel driver with syphilis and a bad case of swollen rectum from too many dildo rams by his ten wives.

Your counsel on my coworker is the wisest thing you've said all day. I'm glad you asked no wadaad. Or did you? There will be trouble.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:10 am

Wigless, your argument against polygamy stands to defame our Prophet, he had seven wives so are you going to label him a debauchee, what a evil claim indeed!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.