Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Miss Angola Wins Miss Universe

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Miss Angola Wins Miss Universe

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:26 pm

West African girls have nice bodies but extremely ugly faces. :D
Somali girls are beautiful but you can't deny the forehead problem
I'd rather we had a big forehead than a big nose & jareer hair.

Nobody is perfect.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Yes and west Africans aint even Bantus just show how retarded we can be :lol:

Anywho I think these people here should get out much and get off their high horse. McKuus that just shows how uniformed and misguided u are.

I also met this chick that looked like she was from India but she corrected me and was like she's Kenyan for like 8 generation, so Miss Tanzania is as native as any one else, coastal people.

Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mckuus » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Somali girls are beautiful but you can't deny the forehead problem
High foreheads are at least better than the sloping gorilla-like foreheads many West Africans have. :o

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Yes and west Africans aint even Bantus just show how retarded we can be :lol:

Anywho I think these people here should get out much and get off their high horse. McKuus that just shows how uniformed and misguided u are.

I also met this chick that looked like she was from India but she corrected me and was like she's Kenyan for like 8 generation, so Miss Tanzania is as native as any one else, coastal people.
Nobody is denying they are beautiful, but its just amusing they are sending out their mixed raced & super light skinned women to represent them.

I mean the Miss Ghana girl is half Persian ffs :lol: :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Well it's people like you and the rest of the people in this thread (besides few) who put down the natural beauty of west africa in favor of light skin and European features, so they like all africans and black people have been conditioned and their conditioning conditioned. You do know they read these threads right :lol:

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:41 pm

I know they read these boards. Thats why hadaan cay kala daalaayo afkeena baan ku hadlaaya :lol:

I think they are good looking people with great bodies, but sorry I cannot look past their nappy hair.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:48 pm

:lol:

Hair is just hair, I personally wouldn't mind jareer hair (the afro type, not the water resistant sh!t), but ofcourse I would want my chick to have long beautiful hair like any man, however with fooneeyo iyo waxaas anything is possible.

ahmedbrant

Postby ahmedbrant » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:57 pm

I rate black girls very highly but the main thing that pisses me of is weave.
Have you ever had to hoover that shit from your bedroom floor jheeeze.
Tbh i prefer the ones that keep it natural.

Mckuus
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Mckuus » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Tbh i do not think it's fair to include Bantus in this contest. I am absolutely convinced, even though it might sound extreme, that they are not proper Homo Sapiens at all, but rather a hybrid with another (more archaic) Homo species. Seriously, they are actually more archaic physiologically than the "archaic Homo Sapiens" from 100k years ago, from whom they are supposed to be descended (like all other HSS do). They're obviously mixed with something else, be it Heidelberg man or some Homo Erectus remnants.

As such they can't be judged by Sapiens' standards of beauty.

SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 934 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:06 pm

This picture is better. Well done Africa :up:

Someone please tell me this a joke or a late april fools day!

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:23 pm

These shows should be outlawed.
This^

Women confuse me. They despise objectification, but fuel bullshit events such as these.
You are your own downfall. :down:

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:00 pm

These shows should be outlawed.
This^

Women confuse me. They despise objectification, but fuel bullshit events such as these.
You are your own downfall. :down:
It's ingrained and conditioned into women that their worth depends on how beautiful they are. Women themselves have to take a level of responsibility, but make no mistake MEN are massively contributing to this nonsense.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:03 pm

I've made none.

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:05 pm

^ Neither have I personally. I wasn't blaming men individually, but collectively as a group we encourager this kinda nonsense.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:08 pm

We most certainly do.
I was in a similar discussion a few nights ago and attempted to argue that the beauty is objectified for both genders. Wasn't sure where the conversation ended.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.