Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oromos are the most useless Ethnic group in Africa

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Oromos are the most useless Ethnic group in Africa

Postby mahdi01 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:25 pm

What a Somali have to be proud of in order to insult Oromos, Somalis are clan xenophobic creatures to one another, low level thinking, and always divisive even at the lowest subclan branch, you should be the last people on earth to pick on others, you are the shame of the world 20+ years no government and your fake ego is still unconscious and can’t figureout what status to be pompous, your youths are overflowed every prison in the world, even the tiny island of Malta between Africa and Europe there are thousands of your youths imprisoned, for the last three decays you were fleeing your homelands and still fleeing till today and I mean every corner of Somalia there are people that are on Tahriib movement to other parts of the world.

So how the hell you have the guts to insult other people while your countrymen exist such situation, even the most peaceful part of Somalia is crying for western aid day and night and without the aid they will eat each other, So first fix yourself before you insult others, Oromos are hard working peace loving brothers and if they had the resources and opportunity Lazy Somalis got like having an independent country with 3,300 km coastline they would have been the richest people in Africa.

If we Somalis are superior to other Africans as we act most of the time why we can't see that superiority in real world other than in coffee shops fadhi ku dirir talk, it is time people act responsible and quit this ethnic bashing or proof what they have.

Emperior5, remember maxamed nuur fadal’s gabey “irbad dhuubka ma gelisaan afkuna waa idin dheer yahey” that is exactly how all Somalis are, So leave other people alone :lol: :lol:

Aliyyi Oromada
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aliyyi Oromada » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:39 am

khalid ali,

You are from an ethiopian satellite state, and your fathers fought and died for the british.
Its not me who Enslaved your People don't be so angry Mr Oromo those that enslave you today for centuries i destroyed their Churches and chased their Emperors all the way in their own Land , All of Africa was Colonized and My people were Killing British Lieutenants in the 1850s While you were Kissing the ass of Menelik the second the same man who made your people slaves in their own country how long have you been under slavery now ? :lol:
1. I'm not the one who started the thread. I really don't have the time to sit around and talk about your people, I'm just showing you how easy it is. But you're not smart enough to understand.

2. No, you did not do any chasing, and you are not Imam Ahmad. You are a former british colonial subject, & the most honoured of you are the proud soldiers of the queens african rifles regiment. Your port was used as a supply route to arm Mineliks campaign in my land, and restore Haile Selassie back into power. There were no british officers in your country in the 1850's so you can stop lying about that too.

3. As a loyal subject of the british you were treated very kindly, went to the nice british schools and academies. And when the British left, they did not leave because you fought them. They left because after they lost their possessions in India they no longer had any use for you. So you got your own country, which you brag about today.

wassalaamu alaykum

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:11 am

Says a somali.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:10 pm

1. I'm not the one who started the thread. I really don't have the time to sit around and talk about your people, I'm just showing you how easy it is. But you're not smart enough to understand.

2. No, you did not do any chasing, and you are not Imam Ahmad. You are a former british colonial subject, & the most honoured of you are the proud soldiers of the queens african rifles regiment. Your port was used as a supply route to arm Mineliks campaign in my land, and restore Haile Selassie back into power. There were no british officers in your country in the 1850's so you can stop lying about that too.

3. As a loyal subject of the british you were treated very kindly, went to the nice british schools and academies. And when the British left, they did not leave because you fought them. They left because after they lost their possessions in India they no longer had any use for you. So you got your own country, which you brag about today.

wassalaamu alaykum
Why are you getting so angry and emotional all i asked was why are you a second class citizen or even a 3th class citizen in your own country why are you Enslaved by another ethnic group 5 times smaller than you , i once asked this same question to one of your Kind and he answered Ethiopia is not ours it Belongs to the highlanders :lol: But its funny even the Ethiopian Capital belongs to your people but you can never become the ruler of that city :lol: I think you guys are a waste of sperm whats the point of living on this earth if you are going to live your entire life as a slave maybe even your descendants will live as slaves , but you think its Normal since you don't know better your ancestors will living like this. Yes my tribe waged a war Against your Abyssinian Masters we made them eat raw meat we destroyed their ancient churches Killed their Emperors. i am imam Ahmed and he is Me, And after that my People Killed the First White Person on Somali Muslim Soil in the 1850s Lietenant stroyan Was Killed By Mujahid aw Ali Lietenant William Stroyan was part of the British indian navy

My tribe with the Great Imam Ahmed ibrahim Al ghazi May Allah bless your soul

My tribe Murdering British Lietenants

source
A collection of treaties and engagment and sunuds relations

In the early 1900s when your Menilik the one your ancestors worshiped Claimed Jigjiga we raided him with thousands of horsemen

source Muslim brotherhoods in nineteenth century africa by B.g Martin

From 1939 Till 1945

Mujahid Sheikh bashir Sheik yusuf raiding the British from burco to Ceerigaabo

Diriye caraale diiriye Guure And haaji suudi Ahmed Warsame threatened By the British only an unconditional surrender would be accepted All 3 belong to My Tribe at that time you were washing the ass of Menelik in your own Home :lol:

My tribe selling oromos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saaxib my people fought for their independence like every proud nation and i got my independence from a white anglo saxion from merry old england but you are a slave in your own home being enslaved by some raw eating Habashi who shares the same country as you :lol: now that's what i call pathetic, I know you come here on this site to get some sort of acceptance from the Somali People but hey we are a proud nation :lol: We are nothing a like not even close you and your people are weaklings and poor ,,weak people and we Somalis especially the ISAAK tribe do not like weaklings , We are deporting your kind from Somaliland as we speak begging at our streets everyday you are going back to your master :lol: :lol: Go beg in Mekele :mrgreen:

bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Postby bareento » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 pm

This must be very hard for brother Aliyyi, a very rude awakening :D
He came on this forum, his heart beating allah akbar, a qur'aan in his hands, a big cimaamaa on his head and a short trouser on his shoes :D
He proclaimed that in somalis he has muslim friends, and declared war on his keens!

He did exactly the same mistake most oromos do: basing ones opinion on fantasys rather than facts, objective tangible realities!
Learn somali history, analyse their society, study their aspiration and psychology then u can formulate a genuine opinion!
The very same Tulama oromos you despise so much are much closer to you than these people you call your muslim brothers :lol:

Do not get angry at the Issaaq, generally they are easy go people; even in somali standard they talk too much and of course most of what they say is rubbish.
Politically they are pragmatic, they always dansed to the tunes played in ethio palaces: today they play to Tigray iskistaa, tomorow for sure they will discover that one of the habars was oromo and will play shagoyye :ugeek:

Wake up Aliyyi, follow the path of oromo sheekhs: the paths of Sheekhri Bakhri Saphaloo and stand by your people :rose:

B.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Postby Coeus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:58 pm

A seccecionist is attacking oromos? Atleast oromos are not voluntary slaves like dahir riiyale and the dead ciigal.

khalid you are Habar awal, your business is berbera and its beaches. Do not open topics about things that are bigger then your ex british occupied clan. :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:04 pm

A seccecionist is attacking oromos? Atleast oromos are not voluntary slaves like dahir riiyale and the dead ciigal.

khalid you are Habar awal, your business is berbera and its beaches. Do not open topics about things that are bigger then your ex british occupied clan. :lol:
Coes the Merexaan boy how you doing today so much for Somalinimo you claim the same clan as Khalid but you will side with An Ethiopian this is why people like you can never be trusted actually before i opened this topic i was thinking he might show his Somalinimo and tell these oromos to fuck of :lol: My tribe is not occupied were not you claiming the same tribe as me just yesterday :lol:
God bless Somaliland :clap:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Coes the Merexaan boy how you doing today so much for Somalinimo you claim the same clan as Khalid but you will side with An Ethiopian this is why people like you can never be trusted actually before i opened this topic i was thinking he might show his Somalinimo and tell these oromos to fuck of :lol: My tribe is not occupied were not you claiming the same tribe as me just yesterday :lol:
khalid does not even claim to be Somali, he is a "somalilander". Thus i dont care about showing somalinimo to a seccecionist.

Stop attacking mareexan, why are you calling me that. I am Habar jeclo.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:19 pm

khalid does not even claim to be Somali, he is a "somalilander". Thus i dont care about showing somalinimo to a seccecionist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Emperior5 you are HA, please stop following around HJ :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Coeus i am Hj Ha Hy C.G. and all isaaqs are the same to me i dont make any difference between them i consider them one family :up:

Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Coeus i am Hj Ha Hy C.G. and all isaaqs are the same to me i dont make any difference between them i consider them one family :up:
Yet, you killed 200 Habar Yonis man in one week in Burco, when you sided with Habar Jeclo in 1994/5. :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Yet, you killed 200 Habar Yonis man in one week in Burco, when you sided with Habar Jeclo in 1994/5. :lol:
Clans fight but they make peace again and thats what happends

Xulka araba
Xejiga Ciidagale
xooga Habaryoonis
Xagjirka Subeer awal
Ilahay ba baha xabusheed xigaal iga dhigay<< president Siilaanyo :sland:

The Bond between brothers makes us stronger and makes us undefeatable

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:40 pm

NO dhulbahante, i though they were your country men :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.