Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who locked the topic?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Who locked the topic?

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Xamuuda's black ass jut got handed yet again

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Someone is mad... :lol: :lol: :lol:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Why do topics get locked when you can read whats on them :?

yungnfresh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yungnfresh » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:55 pm

grandpakhalif wrote:This nigga named Xamud is a Majeertenian lapdog who barks when called. I have never seen a man who is so subservient to another clan, wa cajiib.

Anyways, I wanted to reply in that topic and talk about how I single handedly quelled a qarxis and destroyed the very core of the Pirate crew.

If you're gonna talk tough like a big man, don't cry to the mods later over getting bullied by a couple girls

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:59 pm

yungnfresh wrote:
grandpakhalif wrote:This nigga named Xamud is a Majeertenian lapdog who barks when called. I have never seen a man who is so subservient to another clan, wa cajiib.

Anyways, I wanted to reply in that topic and talk about how I single handedly quelled a qarxis and destroyed the very core of the Pirate crew.

If you're gonna talk tough like a big man, don't cry to the mods later over getting bullied by a couple girls

when did that happen?, damn all the good things happen to those that don't deserve it.
they can bully me anytime they want, the more the merrier. :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:01 pm

HaragWafi85 wrote:Xamuuda unlike your langaab clan that lives between in a space of the Ethiopian border to Galckayo which is about less than 50km. My clans significance , rich history, contribution to the Somali peninsula is well known. I doubt your clan was even mentioned in the books 80 years ago. :lol: They were hardly on the map.

The late Presidint AUN Mohammed Ibrahin Egal saying without Garxajis Somaliland would fail to exist.

3:21.

Rich history :lol: :lol: You call your suldaan carrying shoes in his mouth rich history? Laangaab waxaa ah kii magaaladu u dhashey madfac iyo rasaas loga saray, mar labad laangaab waxaa ah ninka Suldaankisi dorbiday inu afka kaabo ku qado intu sidii raag u Dagalaamihi laha.

Am Leelkase, Gaasdhagoole nicca, we dont carry shoes in our mouth for no man.

Now come lick the bottom of my war boots, they are stained with dirt and blood, illen nin raag baan ahay.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Newhargeisagirl
I am gonna trow you a bone and give you a one liner, after all you have been swinging from my balls ever since that Samadoonwaxiid thread.

Bitch go buy a body spray or something, and clean yourself so that all the flies that are roaming around in your punani seize to exist. And maybe then I might consider lending you my ceeb for some intercourse.

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Baseless claims have no place in this topic bring evidence of what you claim or you shut your mouth for the langaab you are. :up: You should be more worried about the decreasing of your clans population and representation in Puntland down to 4% from 5% due to the recent casualties in Garsoor of a already langaab clan. :oops:

Even the Warsangelis who were 20k in 1940's have bigger representation than your clan in Puntland.

Before the Garsoor clashes.

After the Garsoor clashes :lol: .
Last edited by HaragWafi85 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:23 pm

HaragWafi85 wrote:Baseless claims have no place in this topic bring evidence of what you claim or you shut your mouth for the langaab you are. :up: You should be more worried about the decreasing of your clans population and representation in Puntland down to 4% from 5% due to the recent casualties in Garsoor of a already langaab clan. :oops:

Even the Warsangelis who were 20k in 1940's have bigger representation than your clan.

Dude wallahi waxaan iguma soconayaan, you are not giving me the buzz I usually get during Fadhi ku diriir sessions.

I dare you to pull out a document that backs your home made chart. this was made by some dude living abroad.

Even so I might be a laangaab on paper(allocated seats in Puntland) but am a majority in the battlefield, unlike you I dont restor to the lowest form of begging.....carrying shoes in my mouth.

Leelkase in Puntland got 3 ministers, the speaker of the Parliment, what else can they ask for? you on the other got two lousy minister posts, and nothing else, today you are as significant as a eelay man in Gaalkacyo and Hargeisa, this is why your uncle Waraabe only managed to get 20.000 votes overall, and is now pmsing like a bitch.

Even with all this, I can still afford to say fuck off to anyone, and then back it up with my balls not my shoe carrying mouth like you.

BTW: If you think I made the mods lock the other thread then :lol: :lol: I rarely ask the mods for anything, unlike you foodley xanaqday ma noqdi.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Saciid am sorry for whatever I did that caused you to start this topic, I have always known that your weak, but I shall proceed with caution next time we cross paths, so that I dont cause you to have a emotional break down.

Holla at your boy markaad isa so adkeeysid, hayee dheh.

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Dude don't be mad at me i didn't make you langaab :lol: even the UNHCR knows your a insignificant small sub clan. On top of that your clan hardly was on the map 80 years ago nor have they ever made a big contribution to Somali history. Were's my clan took part of the Ahmad Guray Jihaad, are known for being rulers, warriors, politicians, businessmen , from Suldaan Guleed era, Sharmaarke Salih of Zeylac, Idriis Ducaale, Xirsi Amaan known as the king of the Somalis by Persia, and many more men that is difference between you and i little langaab child. :up:

The Leelkase are a small subclan of the Darod
The Leelkase are politically insignificant in present-day Somalia, but, because of their affiliation to the Darod, they suffer from "collective victimization" and "collective guilt" (ibid.).

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/topic,463 ... 360,0.html

NewHargeisaGirl
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NewHargeisaGirl » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Xamud. wrote:Saciid am sorry for whatever I did that caused you to start this topic, I have always known that your weak, but I shall proceed with caution next time we cross paths, so that I dont cause you to have a emotional break down.

Siiciid85 waa NIN HY ah :lol: :lol: while you are a laangaab LALABO :D get that into your small FAROOLE fucked up brain !

ps. why are you cryin like a little b!tch macaanto? dont run your lanaagaab ass mouth if you cant take the heat :up:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Saciid
I never read what you wrote, probably a bunch of gibberish about something thats not related to the real issue, which is.

Did your Suldaan, or did he not carry shoes in his mouth? act of submission if you ask me.

I know deep down in your twisted mind you think hailing from a tribe that makes their suldaan carry shoes in their mouth , fights over qamadi, and is none exisiting in todays Somaliland, is something to be proud over, but it is not.

Now all this mumbo jumble about me being laangaab is starting to bore me to death, am about to bounce out of this convo, now go fetch me my shoes :lol:

put the shoes in your mouth, and stop running your mouth :lol: :lol:

HaragWafi85
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HaragWafi85 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Xamud. what Suldaan? go ahead i will give you sometime to try and proof who it is and try to bring some evidence langaab boy.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Newhargeisagirl wrote:
Xamud. wrote:Saciid am sorry for whatever I did that caused you to start this topic, I have always known that your weak, but I shall proceed with caution next time we cross paths, so that I dont cause you to have a emotional break down.

Siiciid85 waa NIN HY ah :lol: :lol: while you are a laangaab LALABO :D get that into your small FAROOLE fucked up brain !

ps. why are you cryin like a little b!tch macaanto? dont run your lanaagaab ass mouth if you cant take the heat :up:

:lol: :lol: @ Faroole fucked up brain :lol: :lol: this chick is a comedian, na aadna ma kab baan afka ka galiya?

dee hoooooooo oo ka fuq guskeygo, kab maho geedku.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.