Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cali Naafto is in Xamar

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Knight of Wisdom
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Cali Naafto is in Xamar

Postby Knight of Wisdom » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Knight do you think your garaad or sultan signing or not signing it will make a difference i hear some of your tribesmen scream their longs out that they did not had a treaty with the brits like that makes a difference :lol: Mr Nigis kaladh badane a peace treaty was signed and independence was declared wether your Garaads later said were not thinking clearly that doesn;t change anything, Sultan sicid sultan abdisalan suldaan maxaamuud ali shire is in hargeysa as we speak he is going with large Somaliland delegation to eastern sanaag next coming days,, Any how why dont you answer my question where do the borders of Somalia end according to you?
Yes, it will make a GREAT difference. In this world of ours, signing documents is what fortifies claims. :mrgreen:

Signing treaties with the Colonials, only shows that you bowed down to a white men in your own home. We didn't sign any treaties with any Colonials and today, the Former-British Empire, Former-Ethiopian Empire and Former-Italian Empire all respect the fought and resistence the mighty Dhulbahante clan showed against...3 World Powers at the time. You were in Hergeisa, sleeping on the lap of Richard Corfield. :lol:

If Dhulbahante signed a document saying that they're part of Somaliland, then all this hadal would've been unnecessary and Dhulbahante would've not had Khaatumo 2 coming up. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You know it, Somalis know it and the International Community knows it that Dhulbahante and Warsangeli NEVER signed anything declaring their support for something called "Somaliland". They are 100% Pro-Somalia. Just because, we are peace-loving people, who know that there is no legitimate government in Somalia that controls every where in Somalia...doesn't mean, we support Somaliland. :|

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:51 pm

:lol: Nigis kaladh badane you are not making sense the world does not read if your clan chief signe a treaty or not the world reads and hears about Somalilands democracy and how it all reached all the way in to your regions and your tribesmen supporting the different political parties. you can endless scream we did not sign anything it wont make any difference. i for one I am very proud of My sultan Diiriya of the Habarawal for signing a treaty with the British and i think he did a great thing My Clan was not as dumb signing a treaty with Menelik if they did that we would have been an Ethiopian Colony today, White man came he left its gone lol@ Richard Corfield he was protecting the Livestock of your Reer hagar anti Mullah Clan , nigis kaladh badane are you not reer hagar than you should thank richard corfield for protecting your livestock even though the Dervishes raided your clan and took your livestock and Killed the English Man protecting it :lol: The International Community knows that you are part of Somaliland the only thing they know is that you share clan ties with the majeerteens but that you are part of Somaliland is not a secret to them. Now nigis kaladh badane i have to bounce NOW

Ismail_Boss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Ismail_Boss » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:55 am

All you people who say SNM was to blame for todays country called SOMALILAND that is not true because SNM and the USC had a deal every issaq nows this and all the Habar gider no it as well the plan was once they throw the goverment out they could sit down and bring all the somalis and rule the country, now SNM did its thing at the North the USC did its thing at the south when the goverment got thrown and some of the SNM officals went to Xamer they seen this guy who you guys are talking about Named ALI MAHDI who called him self a president fighting against Caydid for president so the SNM said to hell with this because yet again an other goverment was created with out Issaq being a major factor of it, now if this guy named ALI Mahdi did not come to the picture they may have been a change in today so dont blame anyone but your boy for somaliland success, but some SNM member were still Unionist and thats why you seen after TURR(may allah rest his soul) was done with somaliland he went and joined Caydid and that was not only TUrr alot of garaxjis followed him aswell

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.