Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you believe? It's Addis Ababa

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Can you believe? It's Addis Ababa

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 am

Voltage wrote:
bareento wrote:I noticed how the Suldan played niko in defense of Addis without no one asking him for!
MashaAllah, a true puppy :rose:
Next time time nigiska cas soo gasho and hide that ugly black ass :rose:

B.

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bareento were you one of the many Oromo refugees in Somalia? Your Af-Soomaali is good

lol his somali is embarrassive isnt? :lol:

i wanted to laugh but i refrained myself cause of my fake somalinimo :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:06 am

Babygirl- wrote:And what are your Isaaq citizens from Ethiopia? first class citizens? isn't ur sub-clan a second class Ethiopian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Babygirl We are Somalis they are oromo always support A Somali over a oromo :up: :som:

bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Postby bareento » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 am

Oromos being second class citizen in Addis :D

Suldanow, too much unasked for niko is not good ...it loses its charm...
Besides the more u shake your ugly skinny ass the more u empty the little jug u use as head!

For your information I am HIGHLANDER, only a small fraction of oromos are desert dwellers :D

B.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:10 am

hyperactive wrote:
lol his somali is embarrassive isnt? :lol:

i wanted to laugh but i refrained myself cause of my fake somalinimo :lol:

Yeah very impressive, I think he is what Kacanists would term a "Somali Abo" :lol:

As for "Somalinimo". If Bareento was talking or dissing Isaaq, I would refrain myself but he targeted Emperior who has a really unfortunate habit of licking after the Xabash. He deserved it :lol:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:11 am

The_Emperior5 wrote:
Babygirl- wrote:And what are your Isaaq citizens from Ethiopia? first class citizens? isn't ur sub-clan a second class Ethiopian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Babygirl We are Somalis they are oromo always support A Somali over a oromo :up: :som:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: After you have supported every disgusting race on Earth over your Somali brothers & Neighbors.. :o

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:12 am

voltage, bareento and i may related ban o maleyni. wa somalized oromo ban o maleyni :lol:

bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Postby bareento » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:14 am

I never been to Somalia, but I used to speak a pretty good somali.
My family used to do business with somalis since long time, when my grand father was young man.
Somalis very nice people :rose:

B.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:18 am

Voltage i do not Like the Habashis them and the oromos are the same to me or even the eritreans Its just Ethiopians wey is gumeystan and bereeto and his folks are one of the lowest on the food chain in Ethiopia.

Babygirl i always supports Somalis i Support the People of Mogadisho over the bantu Amisom Mercenaries

I support the onlf against the Xabashis

i support Ismacil cumar geele against the filthy eritreans

Lool@ hyper :lol:

Suldaan Emperior wa suldaan Somaliyeed :dj: :som: :sland: :up:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:22 am

Who cares who you support? you support Hawiye beacuse you want them to support you & you hate Darood! 2. I am Reer-Darwiish & the only thing you do on here is praise my Enemies so next time you ask me to support you over Oromo think twice. :idea: & I don't don't like Ethiopian Dabo-dhilifs.. :|

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 am

Babygirl- wrote:Who cares who you support? you support Hawiye beacuse you want them to support you & you hate Darood! 2. I am Reer-Darwiish & the only thing you do on here is praise my Enemies so next time you ask me to support you over Oromo think twice. :idea: & I don't don't like Ethiopian Dabo-dhilifs.. :|

its not like that i do not hate Daarood , daarood are my people i will support them over Shiisheeye its just do you support Somaliland quest for statehood than you are our ally,, the Hawiyes are just very open and supportive to Somaliland quest for statehood , and even Some of the Majeerteens and ogadens to some extend. All in All there is no hate :up:

Dhulbahante :up: :up:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:31 am

emp as long you support haq you're good in my book.lo

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:53 am

I been there many times. Nice infrastructure but the problem is at least 75% of the population are on the brink of starvation. There are slums everywhere and people will shit, piss and sleep on the streets. Its disgusting. The people there are nice & friendly thou, they are not as arrogant as Somalis. Even Somaliga o waxba heysan u isla weyn yahay :lol:

Labour is almost free there. My abtiyaal and eedoyin living there had 2 or 3 maids each, paying them 300 bir a month each. Its almost slavery. :down: And they work like a slave from 6am in the morning to 10pm at night.

I've always thought of starting up a business there, but the Internet connection there is horrible. Meles & his gang block every website or slow down extremely. Ethiopia has the lowest number of Internet users in East Afrika.

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:30 pm

bareento wrote:There are slums in Addis, but the whole city is not as dirty and smelly as u described it!

I noticed how the Suldan played niko in defense of Addis without no one asking him for!
MashaAllah, a true puppy :rose:
Next time time nigiska cas soo gasho and hide that ugly black ass :rose:

B.

LMAO

anilweyne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby anilweyne » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:09 pm

:lol: :lol: @The_Emperior5, begging for psychological support from a Darood girl. :down: :down: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Cinque Mtume wrote:It's too bad photos can't make you smell the place. If you could smell Addis Ababa from these photos, walaahi kuligiin Topickaan waad ka carari laheydeen

:lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.