Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

nursing homes

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

nursing homes

Postby MrSinister » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:55 pm

i was doing some work there, it was the most depressing place ive ever been. as soon as you walk in, the nasty mixture of xaar iyo kaadi invades your nose. you hear all kinds of unnatural noises coming from these maskiin old people who have one foot in the grave, some who have lost their minds. An they're kept indoor with all the exits locked. And the staff, i dunnow how they do it, it takes a certain kind of dedicated person to work in these institutions day in and day out.

i dont know how gaalo put their parents in those places.

Hargaysa1982
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: nursing homes

Postby Hargaysa1982 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:02 pm

When gaalos get married they bring babies into this world then they drop that lil cute thing to daycare were strangers take care of that baby and spend more time with that baby than his/her own mum....
That baby grows up and then when mom and dad become vulnerable he/she drops mom+dad at their final destination the nursing home just like that lil baby was cared for by paid strangers mom&dad will be cared for by paid strangers ..their cycle of life...and they don't mind it.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:06 pm

I went to one years ago but i don't remember what it smelt like now i live directly opposite one waaba ka cabsada inaa galo.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:07 pm

You must be a male nurse or male psw :lol: is not like there is anythig wrong with it.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:15 pm

the funniest thing is these old people, some with dementia will blurt out whatever is on their minds even insulting the staff. there was an african man working there, and i thought i heard one of them say 'don't touch me darkie' when he was taking hime somewhere.
You must be a male nurse or male psw :lol: is not like there is anythig wrong with it.
:lol:

never that. i was there temporarily to do work in the building.

XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XaliimoFarax » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:47 pm

I did some part time work for like a month while I was studying and it was the hardest thing I ever did. I cried on my first day real tease. :( That’s no place for a human being walle.

union
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby union » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:31 am

I don’t like hospitals or nursing homes either. Something about them reminds me of my own mortality.

idol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby idol » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:33 am

Sinister do you work at a Nursing Home? make sure not to violate the old women. :lol: :lol:

Goljano Lion
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Goljano Lion » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:36 am

:lol: :lol: kala daa male nurse baad tahay iyo there is nothing wrong with it :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.