Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

important advice for married men about silent treatment

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CORRUPTION
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: important advice for married men about silent treatment

Postby CORRUPTION » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:15 am

coolpoison naagtu she needs to be banged minimum 4 times a day, anything less than that wey kaa cararaysa, and u will see yourself sitting in starbucks sayin "tolaayeey tolaayeey" :lol: :lol:

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:11 am

the wife has to know her husband is the head of household and ninka laga dambeeyo
Not every man can handle leadership.. Most of the ones I've seen *including loads on here* are more dumaar than me. If the hubby cant handle his business marka he should slip in a diraac and move over.. You only get one chance to show your manlyness/Raagnimo to most females, so make the most of it!

Hada ruunta la sheego.. If I gave my husband the silent treatment, which would only be given if he was clearly in the wrong and he returned the favour and it went on for months *And it would cos I stick to my guns*.. He lost my respect even more.. In my eyes he aint nothing but a naag!

Marka stop giving people useless advice.. :|

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:17 am

:lol: :lol:

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: lord have mercy

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:24 am

What's so funny?.. :?

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:55 am

Talk to your wife sxb. the longer you wait, the harder it gets to solve the problem. :up:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:51 am

DONT GIVE IN

if Ur wife gives U silent treatment, ignore her too and let her know that it doesnt bother U

U need be masculine and head of household. show Ur power and confidence that U wont tolerate that shiid

Somalidii hore Use to do that but the new generation oo la so koray in single mother household became too feminine and mr nice guy

even if the silent treatment goes for days or weeks hold Ur ground and wait

if U respond and apologize for shiid that U did or didnt do, U will be rewarding her bad behavior that she got from her mother or habaryar or someone else in her family

That shiids childish

DONT TOLERATE IT
Waxay ila tahay guryo badan baad duminaysaa. With all of the problems we have, do you believe we, the Somali diapora, should be a society that is full of divorcee? Keep in mind that times have changed, and the location we are in today is the western countries that has its own way of life. Don't you think we should be more lenient than our forefathers?

I disagreed with you on this my dear cousin CoolPoisons. At the end of the day, it comes down to whether you want a wife or you want a slave?
Last edited by udun on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:53 am

wife should be RAALIYO and the husband should be BAARI. :up:

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:54 pm

DONT GIVE IN

if Ur wife gives U silent treatment, ignore her too and let her know that it doesnt bother U

U need be masculine and head of household. show Ur power and confidence that U wont tolerate that shiid

Somalidii hore Use to do that but the new generation oo la so koray in single mother household became too feminine and mr nice guy

if U respond and apologize for shiid that U did or didnt do, U will be rewarding her bad behavior that she got from her mother or habaryar or someone else in her family

That shiids childish

DONT TOLERATE IT
:lol: :lol: Walle your funny bro. every time you post something about you married life their is always something childish you did that is clearly in the wrong but you somehow try to justify it. Like people said before; man the eff up dude.
Last edited by AhmedBoqor on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 pm

naagha waa iska ciyaal sxb waa la iska sabsabah.

u need to remind her what is right and what is wrong and u need to have a boundary that she cannot cross if she does cross then tell her this will lead straight to divorce.

but if u act like a little dhoocil yourself and copy her then not only will u encourage her in her bad behavior but she will also see u as useless man who cannot even rise above petty arguments. but when u are in the wrong then admit ur mistakes and be a man about it.

there is no point of marriage when u and your wife are at each other throats 24/7 i would rather be a single man then.

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:31 pm

ppl handle things differently, we all have our ways operating and working things out and CoolPoison is no different.

ciyaal_warta
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ciyaal_warta » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:15 pm

DONT GIVE IN

That shiids childish

DONT TOLERATE IT

duqa why do u bring ur private life in here man..keep it btwn u and ur fam bro that is my advice is not a good akhlaaq to tell ur private life problems to everyone :down:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:19 pm

yeah coolpoison you should take ciyaals advice sxb, this people will just use your life problems as a diss against you, if your seeking any advice from some brothers just pm them man dont put all your shit on public, :up:

abdalla11
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: If you got mooryaan problems if feel for you son, i got 99 problems and a southie aint one

Postby abdalla11 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:29 pm

This guy got issues, his issues got issues

MizHargeysa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MizHargeysa » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Why do you wanna share your personal family issues here :down: I would advise you to stop copying her , man up, sit her down and talk about your problems. Sort things out like adults , she will respect you more, but if you go along with the silent treatment you will just loose any respect she had for you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.