Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

People that worship Saudi Arabia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwdalPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: People that worship Saudi Arabia

Postby AwdalPrince » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 am

Awdal, My birth place is Silver Spring, Maryland. As far as the US government is concerned, they do not know I am Somali by ethnic origin. They probably think I'm African American cause that's what I mark on the census. As long as my record is clean and I stay an honest guy, I have faith everything will work itself out in the end. I am aware of the Somalis in Virginia who have had trouble coming back home and stuff like the Patriot Act inhinge on our privacies and freedoms. These measures must be eliminated :up:
It doesn't matter whether or not you view the States as your country or not. The establishemtn know you are not AA just by seeing your name Unless your name is Faarah Jonathan :lol:

On a serious note, the U.S is a country which now kills it's own citizens, no European country would ever do that. Even in Armaggedon hadiths it is mentioned they ask the Muslims for the Western converts to be handed back to them. No joke homie :lol:

P.S Saudi Arabia is wholly conservative and is an Islamic utopia compared to any Western country, I assure you. Just because a couple of wild princes give the Kingdom a bad rep doesn't change the facts on the ground.

Riyadh :up:
Last edited by AwdalPrince on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 am

wuxu waa niggerba :lol:
:lol:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 am

What about people that worship the US

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:24 am

African American.

I am African by origin/blood - Somalia is IN AFRICA

American by birth/nationality

:lol: :lol: I know where my roots lay. Unfortunately for the African Americans who have been here since slavery they do not know. 5% of African Americans are like us... STRAIGHT FROM AFRICA within a couple generations

seemeyer, being American shouldn't be the end all be all. Most cadaanka here treat the label like its a religion and the constitution as their holy scripture. :lol: :down:

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:24 am

Saudi Arabia & the rest of the Muslim Nations :up: Hate on your Destructive people & Country Daad Hormareey Haa Daaba Dhigaan :down:

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:33 am

Saudi Arabia & the rest of the Muslim Nations :up: Hate on your Destructive people & Country Daad Hormareey Haa Daaba Dhigaan :down:
What's wrong with saying Saudi Arabia is not the SOLE representation of Islam? What's wrong with saying you don't have to have Saudi culture to be a Muslim? What's wrong with saying Saudi Arabia takes bits and pieces of the Sharia like all Muslim nations and does not use it on an equal basis to boot?

Why are people so defensive when Saudia is criticized? I'm not saying they're BAD, or EVIL people. In fact, they're charitable and hospitable. Don't get me twisted with the Yalaxows and unions.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:37 am

You praise America everyday and expect us to watch your insults on Saudi Arabia a Leader in the Muslim World. :-O

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:37 am

Reer Abdulkhaziiz Ibn saud wa nacdal weye assalkuudna wa bani israil you should read a book a princes of saudi arabia wrote the book is Called Sultana a princes of saudi arabia you will be disgusted how these people behave these people have no shame by the will of Allah the keys of Mecca and Medina will fall in the hands of the Rightouse Ahli al bait.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:39 am

fah show me the proof of your accusations of the royal family. I find it highly hypocritical that you accuse those who do more for islam than yourself - who might i add supports the most disgusting nation on earth.

khalid ali, shut up you effing dutch qoti :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:40 am

Cumar laba suul you half amxaar Makahil you don't need proof do you remember that homosexual saudi prince who sexually abused some negro in london they are all like that reer Abdulkhaziz ibn saud :down:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:42 am

Cumar laba suul you half amxaar Makahil you don't need proof do you remember that homosexual saudi prince who sexually abused some negro in london they are all like that reer Abdulkhaziz ibn saud :down:
waar qoti boy, don't hate on reer al sacuud, you haile selassie loving fruitcake :lol:

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:45 am

seemeyer, being American shouldn't be the end all be all. Most cadaanka here treat the label like its a religion and the constitution as their holy scripture. :lol: :down:
In a Muslim world view (millat) where you are born doesn't determine your nationality.It's who you father is that does.
Ever wondered why Isse (as) is the only prophet in the Quran that doesn't say
"Yaa Qoomi" when adressing his congreagation,it's because "Your Qom"
is detrmined by who your father is.And he had no father.That's why he always
started with "Ya binu Israel"

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 am

You praise America everyday and expect us to watch your insults on Saudi Arabia a Leader in the Muslim World. :-O
America and Saudi are in bed with each other since 1945 :lol:

And you as a woman would not enjoy some of the rights you enjoy in Columbus Ohio as you would in Ryadh. Common sense.

Cumar, some of these princesses and princes are well known for the parties they throw both inside and esp outside the country. I trust what my Saudi friends tell me. They appreciate their government but also tell me that there's a lot of SHID that goes on. Even our boy here gurey25 has talked extensively about this sort of thing. Nabeela is from Saudi as well. Everyone has similar things to say about the royal family. There's good people no doubt but with all of the money and power... you know.

its the same thing all over the arab world

I am talking about Saudi because this Nigerian kid thinks it is a utopia of religion and he is convinced he can't practice Islam in America. Its cool if you want to go to Umm AlQura and study deen, that's awesome. But don't go in thinking the whole country is so perfect and without any faults

The guy thinks it is PERFECT and was convinced of it

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:48 am

True.even with all their faults we should know where our loyalties lie

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 am

In a Muslim world view (millat) where you are born doesn't determine your nationality.It's who you father is that does.
Ever wondered why Isse (as) is the only prophet in the Quran that doesn't say
"Yaa Qoomi" when adressing his congreagation,it's because "Your Qom"
is detrmined by who your father is.And he had no father.That's why he always
started with "Ya binu Israel"
I am well aware of that. I consider myself a SOMALI because that is what my father is. But legally and otherwise everything else says USA. It is just something of the times.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.