Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalinet tell me about your hobbies

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalinet tell me about your hobbies

Postby KingMJ » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Ma hobbies change like the seasons.Lately,i am once again into Open houses.
In the UK thats known as Squatting :mrgreen:
Squatting consists of occupying an abandoned or unoccupied space or building, usually residential,[1] that the squatter does not own, rent or otherwise have permission to use.
So are you "into any" mansions or villas lol.

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:54 pm

^^^^ Uk folks do everything to the extreme. Ma ass would land in jail if i hijacked someone`s home.

The open houses are those up for sale in the rich neighborhoods.Those that are selling and all in attendence are Jewish lawyers and such. And to make exciting,u bid the most ridiculous amount. :D

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:03 pm

lol yes we do have some crazy laws in the UK. Squatting is gonna be illegal by 2012 though.

So what do these house sellers think when they see a somali Muslim young woman strolling into an open house for sale in a rich neighbourhood bidding ridiculous sums of money :lol: I would pay to see this.

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:10 pm

I read books and take walks :up: In the past 2 days, i've read 4 books, each about 600 pgs

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:13 pm

^^^^ That is some extreme hobby Nanees. Share the titles (let in not be a scifi pls)

KIngJ So wait,how does the squatting system work there? I am interested in seizing someone`s villa. :D
Does one just help themselves to someone else`s house and refuse to leave? And the owner cant do a thing about it?

It was started by me and ma roomie.On boring Sunday,since most open houses are run then.We would walk in there and take a grand tour as we sip our refreshment.U get lots if infos and details abt housing prices and what makes the location that.

Most we got asked was if our parents were thinking of buying.It gets kinda tricky when they ask for contact info. I wrote Cabdiyo Cabdi so many times on a guest book.

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:18 pm

^^^^ That is some extreme hobby Nanees. Share the titles (let in not be a scifi pls).

:lol: only one scifi title and it was YA, so soft things lol i actually didn't even count it cuz it was so short @ abt 400 pgs. Wither by somebody was the scifi book, then Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn, Huntress by somebody, Farseer trilogy by Robin Hobb, and First 2 in the Hunger games trilogy by somebody. I didn't count series' either so i guess that comes up to 7 books altogether :lol: holy shit am i addicted? :shock:

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:21 pm

^^^^ That is some extreme hobby Nanees. Share the titles (let in not be a scifi pls).

:lol: only one scifi title and it was YA, so soft things lol i actually didn't even count it cuz it was so short @ abt 400 lbs. Wither by somebody was the scifi book, then Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn, Huntress by somebody, Farseer trilogy by Robin Hobb, and First 2 in the Hunger games trilogy by somebody. I didn't count series' either so i guess that comes up to 7 books altogether :lol: holy shit am i addicted? :shock:

Wow. I fear for u.But all could use some friends,maybe in another decade.

7 books in two days,i am amazed.Non stop?

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:23 pm

:lol: only one scifi title and it was YA, so soft things lol i actually didn't even count it cuz it was so short @ abt 400 lbs. Wither by somebody was the scifi book, then Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn, Huntress by somebody, Farseer trilogy by Robin Hobb, and First 2 in the Hunger games trilogy by somebody. I didn't count series' either so i guess that comes up to 7 books altogether :lol: holy shit am i addicted? :shock:

Wow. I fear for u.But all could use some friends,maybe in another decade.

7 books in two days,i am amazed.Non stop?

haha pretty much :lol: i've been in bed sick, books are the best company when your sick, running is the best 'company' when ur stressed :lol:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:29 pm

@Nanees: 7 books in 2 days? :? Let alone sleeping, eating & praying did you even get a chance to take a shit?

That's more than speed-reading dee. How much do you remember about what you read? Super reading skills + super memory you have there. Please drop here your diet & general lifestyle naf halkan oo gabowday ayaan maaro u la'ahaye.

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:32 pm

@Nanees: 7 books in 2 days? :? Let alone sleeping, eating & praying did you even get a chance to take a shit?

That's more than speed-reading dee. How much do you remember about what you read? Super reading skills + super memory you have there. Please drop here your diet & general lifestyle naf halkan oo gabowday ayaan maaro u la'ahaye.

I didn't understand anything in bold :lol: eedo i'm a speed reader, i remember the book but i don't catch the details. it takes me more time to flip a page then to skip thru it sometimes at a really slow part :lol:

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:34 pm

I think i understand ur reading style Nanees. U just want the general aspect of it without having to read every detail right?

Sounds like ma movie marathon days

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:35 pm

@Nanees: Damn! Do you talk that fast too? Hope you'll end up with a weird guy like yourself otherwise life will be hell for you. :lol:

PS: You can't read Somali & you read 7 books in 2 days? :down: :evil:
Last edited by Twist on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:36 pm

I think i understand ur reading style Nanees. U just want the general aspect of it without having to read every detail right?

Sounds like ma movie marathon days

lol yessir, i normally only read the dialogue of characters i enjoy and the action scenes :lol: movie marathons? how do you speedwatch :lol:

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:36 pm

@Nanees: Damn! Do you talk that fast too? Hope you'll end with a weird guy like yourself otherwise life will be hell for you. :lol:

PS: You can't read Somali & you read 7 books in 2 days? :down: :evil:

looooooool :lol: i hope so too eedo, I hope so too.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Bloody hell! You even write fast as well. :o

PS: You didn't answer my early question. What does your diet consist of & what's your lifestyle?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.