Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
User avatar
metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 6039
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:05 am
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:43 am

madara wrote:
metamorphosis wrote: :lol: No! I've two friends that were former supper powers. Mid darooga cab buu ahaa laakiin hada shaikh gar wayn buu noqday.


:lol: :lol: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

:lol: kolkaan arko next time baan dhihi i cafi.

User avatar
fatimazahra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 am
Location: United States of Somalia

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby fatimazahra » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:15 am

Meru wrote:well to be fair to you guys, Somalis have done there best to make Eastleigh better. but the city council and other authorities have intentionally neglected the area. this is a deliberate action. I do not know why the council does that bearing in mind the millions of money from Eastleigh. there was a time the business community there wanted to put up there own service to manage Eastleigh but I guess they were stopped. very sad indeed. most Kenyans from middle upper class to upper-class never venture anywhere near Eastleigh.
it is mostly a resident for blue collar and low income Kenyans and majority foreigners, ethiopians and Somalis


:shock: :shock: the rent is expensive in eastleigh you even have to pay chai to the brokers for you to get a house imagine you pay 100 dollars to a broker just to get a house in eastleigh. :clap: :clap: :clap: i love eastleigh :rose:

Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1285
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 am
Location: NIKO CHINI YA MAJI KAMA MANOWARI MAFALA WOTE NAWANGAM
Contact:

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby Meru » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 am

fatimazahra wrote: :shock: :shock: the rent is expensive in eastleigh you even have to pay chai to the brokers for you to get a house imagine you pay 100 dollars to a broker just to get a house in eastleigh. :clap: :clap: :clap: i love eastleigh :rose:

I agree, but who pays chai??? it is the Somali Ethiopians and other foreigners, be honest would any Kenyan pay that dear??

User avatar
fatimazahra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 am
Location: United States of Somalia

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby fatimazahra » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:19 am

OliveOil wrote:
metamorphosis wrote:
fatimazahra wrote:it is so shocking indeed. the attack was between street boys vs super power( somali armed thugs) in eastleigh yesterday evening when the super powers killed three street boys and the street boys armed themselves with machetes wanted to revenge on the super power :down: :down: :down: Al-hamdulilah no somali died only the chokoras died(street boys).

Supperpowers still exist? :shock:


You were part of that gang or something bro??? :? :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: yes they still exist but the police are trying to finish them :( i heard they are cruel and robe the somalis in eastleigh during the night

User avatar
fatimazahra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 am
Location: United States of Somalia

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby fatimazahra » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:21 am

Meru wrote:
fatimazahra wrote: :shock: :shock: the rent is expensive in eastleigh you even have to pay chai to the brokers for you to get a house imagine you pay 100 dollars to a broker just to get a house in eastleigh. :clap: :clap: :clap: i love eastleigh :rose:

I agree, but who pays chai??? it is the Somali Ethiopians and other foreigners, be honest would any Kenyan pay that dear??


the somalis do pay :D you know we love short cuts. kenyans won't pay :roll: :roll:

Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1285
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 am
Location: NIKO CHINI YA MAJI KAMA MANOWARI MAFALA WOTE NAWANGAM
Contact:

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby Meru » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:27 am

fatima, do you leave in eastleigh???

User avatar
fatimazahra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 am
Location: United States of Somalia

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby fatimazahra » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:12 am

Meru wrote:fatima, do you leave in eastleigh???


no. mbona uliniuliza?

Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1285
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 am
Location: NIKO CHINI YA MAJI KAMA MANOWARI MAFALA WOTE NAWANGAM
Contact:

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby Meru » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:23 am

fatimazahra wrote:
Meru wrote:fatima, do you leave in eastleigh???


no. mbona uliniuliza?

maisha islii ni magumu sana.hizo sewerage zimepasuka na uchafu, siwezi ishi uko, my dear kama unaishi huko nitakutafutia nyumba kwingine. nakupenda :rose: siwezi penda uhumie

User avatar
fatimazahra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 am
Location: United States of Somalia

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby fatimazahra » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:31 am

Meru wrote:
fatimazahra wrote:
Meru wrote:fatima, do you leave in eastleigh???


no. mbona uliniuliza?

maisha islii ni magumu sana.hizo sewerage zimepasuka na uchafu, siwezi ishi uko, my dear kama unaishi huko nitakutafutia nyumba kwingine. nakupenda :rose: siwezi penda uhumie


.
nakupenda??? :shock: thanks i don't live there but napenda islii being around lot of somalis from all over the world is nice :up: .


what is uhumie?

Meru
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1285
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 am
Location: NIKO CHINI YA MAJI KAMA MANOWARI MAFALA WOTE NAWANGAM
Contact:

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby Meru » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:35 am

fatimazahra wrote:
what is uhumie?

ndio nakupenda :rose: uhumie means get hurt dont tell me you have been using google translator :shock: :shock:

barakaboy10
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Posts: 1543
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:46 pm
Location: Mwingi, Kenya

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby barakaboy10 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:07 am

fatimazahra wrote:
Meru wrote:well to be fair to you guys, Somalis have done there best to make Eastleigh better. but the city council and other authorities have intentionally neglected the area. this is a deliberate action. I do not know why the council does that bearing in mind the millions of money from Eastleigh. there was a time the business community there wanted to put up there own service to manage Eastleigh but I guess they were stopped. very sad indeed. most Kenyans from middle upper class to upper-class never venture anywhere near Eastleigh.
it is mostly a resident for blue collar and low income Kenyans and majority foreigners, ethiopians and Somalis


:shock: :shock: the rent is expensive in eastleigh you even have to pay chai to the brokers for you to get a house imagine you pay 100 dollars to a broker just to get a house in eastleigh. :clap: :clap: :clap: i love eastleigh :rose:


subhanallah! you love that place!!??? what on earth is wrong with you!!! i would pay thousands of dollars not live near that place, let alone living there and paying rent.

some guy above mentioned that Somalis are garbage-liking people because of how so many of them now live near such places and i would agree with him and add that you have to have some psychological breakdown to live in such places. i would rather live in a helmet in the middle of nowhere where i can at least breath clean air and not have to deal with this rotten garbage.

may allah help our Somali people...ameen

User avatar
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 56252
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Unity. Strength. Capital.

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:32 am

Shid like this happens all the time.

RER SOMALINET.

Lets go and post against the Kenyatti Youtubers.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Posts: 20301
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 am
Location: Persian Empire

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:00 am

The time has come for bantus to reclaim their city, yes has come time.
Somalis i say run while you can, now start running. Machetes behind you, do not look back.

GeelSanKaTaabte
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 692
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby GeelSanKaTaabte » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 am

We need to de-invest

User avatar
fatimazahra
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Posts: 693
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 am
Location: United States of Somalia

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO of attack on Somalis in Easleigh Kenya

Postby fatimazahra » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:30 am

subhanallah! you love that place!!??? what on earth is wrong with you!!! i would pay thousands of dollars not live near that place, let alone living there and paying rent.


:roll: that is 7th street it gots a lot of wassaq and garbages but the whole eastleigh is not like that i don't live in eastleigh currently but i go there on my free times :up:

some guy above mentioned that Somalis are garbage-liking people because of how so many of them now live near such places and i would agree with him and add that you have to have some psychological breakdown to live in such places. i would rather live in a helmet in the middle of nowhere where i can at least breath clean air and not have to deal with this rotten garbage.

may allah help our Somali people...ameen
[/quote]


OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General - General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests