Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Af Somali Writing Contest: Lamgoodle vs TheblueNwhite

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Af Somali Writing Contest: Lamgoodle vs TheblueNwhite

Postby Twist » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:16 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah! You weren't expecting this coming, were you? I am sure a lot of members are eager (or will be) to see the two of you head-to-head. :up:

The rules are the same ones given to us, Xamud & myself: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=292824

Good luck to both of you!

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Af Somali Writing Contest: Lamgoodle vs TheblueNwhite

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:24 am

Sxb you can't start a contest without my approval since I'm the sponsor and the managing director of this tournament.

Xamud challenged you, I never challenged Lamgoodle because his Af Somali is superior to mine.

Don't let me catch you organizing events without my consent, If you were in the USA I would've sued your behind for copyright infringement and left you homeless. :lol:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:28 am

In other words, you gave up before you even tried. Waan kaa qalaynaa marka! :lol: :lol:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 am

:lol: I didn't give up anything yo. I'm a man who knows his limitations, simples. No madax adeeg, no booto, that's your game sxb. ;)

Anyways, after you done with Xamud you can join in the judges committee. You have out done yourself. :up:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:58 am

:lol: @ You have out done yourself.

Can you get an opponent for Lillaahiya? That's my girl and I am confident to say she'll kick any girl's ass in this site. :up:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:04 am

She's up against Salool and Greenday.

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:29 am

LOL Twist

Not that I want to compete with my nephew BlueNwhite but read below:

Magaalada Landhan waxaa beryahaanba ka jirey guux la xiriira shaqo joojin aay ku dhawaaqeen ururka shaqaalaha ee xoogsatada matala. Maana badanaaba ma dhageeysato iidaacadaha. Sidaasi darteed Maana kama war haaynin shaqo joojinta lagu dhawaaqay. Waxaay magaalada ka deganeeyd xaafada loo yaqaano Iiling oo magaalada dhinaca galbeed ugu taalo. Inkastoo aay ku cusubtahay dalka ingiriiska oo aay deganeeyd saddex sanno oo keli ah, Maana waxaay ahayd gabar gaari ah oo reerkeeda aad u jecel. Subax waliba markaay soo toosto inta aaysan quraacanin waxaay talefoon kula xiriiri jirtey hooyadeed Kutubeey oo deganeyd magaalada Muqdisho oo aay weydin jirtey sida lagu bariyey. Maanta markaay soo tostay waxaay wacday hooyadeed. Jawaab ma laha. Waay ku celisay marlabaad; jawaab malaha; mar saddexaad waa sidoo kale. Iyadoo welwelsan ayaay waxaay fiirasay saacada ugu dhegan derbiga. 7.45! Intaay hoos ka ganuunacday ayaay is tiri koleey qurac ka gaari maaysid ee bal basku yuusan kaa tagin.

Maana waxaay ka shaqeysaa sheybaar ku yaalo cisbitaal u dhow xaafada la yiraahdo Acton. Guriga iyo shaqada waxaay isu jiraan ilaa afar kiilomitar. Waay soo carartay oo waxaay is tiri basku yuu ku dhaafin.. Iyadoo heraan hereeyso ayaay timid barta baasaska laga raaco. Waxaay hoos ka tiri toloow maxaa dhacay? Sideey wax u jiraan maanta meeshu waa cidle ? Nin cadaan ah oo meesha maraayey ayaa u sheegay inuusan bas jirin. Maadama aay ahayd gabar shaqadeeda jecel welwel aad u balaaran ayaa ku dhashay; toloow maxaan sameeyaa? Ma shaqadaan wacaa ? Mise waxaan qaata taksi? Waxyaabo badan ayaa maskaxdeeda ku dhashay; haddii aan shaqada waco waxaa la ii maleeynayaa mashaqeeysato oo shaqada laiga ceeyrinayaa; haddii aan takso raaco waa lacag badan oo dhaqaalaheeyga kuma filno.

Waxaay u soo dhaqaaqday dhinaca xaafadeeda. Wejigeeda waxaa laga dareemaayey amakaag, welbahaar iyo cabsi intaba. waxaay u soo dhaqaaqday dhinaca xaafadeeda iyadoon go'aan gaarin. Waxaay isha ku dhufatay gaari nooca loo yaqaano Toyota oo nin soomaali ah oo da’adiisa lagu qiyaaso karo 30 jir wato. Maadaama aay tahay gabar soomaali ah waay ka xishootay inaa gacanta u haadiso. Nasiib wanaag wadihii gaariga inta uu buunka gaariga yeeriyey ayuu yiri soo gal walaal xageed u socotaa?. Maana iyadoo xishooneeyso ayaay soo fuushay gaariga, Hal mar ayaa waxaa isku dhacay indhahooda! Markaasu wadihii la soo booday; ileen mowluhu minuu wax fiican kula maago Maano oo jidka taagan ayuu ku tusaa! Si fiican ayaay u fiireysay; waa Macoow! Alle waa Macoow ayaay la soo booday. Gaarigii ayuu demiyey Macoow. Banaanka ayaay iskula soo baxeen oo si fiican ayaay isu salaameen. Waxaay labaduba soo xasuusteen markii aay isla dhigan jireen Dugsiga hoose/dhexe ee Hawlwadaag; waagii aay is jeclaayeen iyo weliba ballantii aay wada galeen markii iskugu dambeeysay; inaay is iloobeynin iyo inaay maalin maalmaha ka mid ah isguursan doonaan. Macaanto xageen ku geeyaa ayuu la soo booday; aboowe meeshaad rabtid i geey ayaay ku jawaabtay.
Last edited by Lamagoodle on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 am

Twist edit the title and change my name to yours. :up:

You got your wish, my adeer is here. :lol:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:36 am

:clap: :clap:

Waah, waah! Waxaasaa sheeko ah!

Blue, ha baqin sxb. At least try it and see what you can produce. :mrgreen:

Lam, sxb why do I get the feeling there is some truth behind this story? Is it close to home? :lol:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:38 am

Lam, sxb why do I get the feeling there is some truth behind this story? Is it close to home? :lol:

Twist, I knew you will like it saaxib. But, I wonder whether many in here will even recognise the name Maana. :lol: :lol:

Let us for the sake of this contest say it is "fiction" although the story was inspired by a true story :lol:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:38 am

Ok then, I will try sxb. Nin Waceysle ah bilaash uma ahi haddii adeerkey aanan iska celin karin. :lol:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:40 am

Twist, I knew you will like it saaxib. But, I wonder whether many in here will even recognise the name Maana. :lol: :lol:

Let us for the sake of this contest say it is "fiction" although the story was inspired by a true story :lol:
Damn! I knew it. :lol:

PS: Maano boqolkiiba labo ama saddex aa kasi karto. The rest will go like, "Waxaas ma cuntaa?" :lol:

Macoow Maleele, Maana-faay igaarkeed maxay ka kasaayaan lamagoodlayaashaan? Sorry, I meant reer koraadkaan. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Twist on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 am

Ok then, I will try sxb. Nin Waceysle ah bilaash uma ahi haddii adeerkey aanan iska celin karin. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wiil waceeysle ah wuxuu wiil qumaati u noqdaa markuu adeerkiisa ku legdo laamiga :lol: I just created that

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 am

LOOOOOOOL. Adeer waqti yar isii aan ku soo alifo sheekadii ku jeex jeexi lahayd. :D

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 am

Twist, honestly I just imagined that happening. The three paragraph limit is constraining my creativity.

BlueNwhite, adeerkiisa af soomaaliga cadeeyn uma baahano ee iska daa.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.