Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

8 Year Old Somali - Gabay

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: 8 Year Old Somali - Gabay

Postby Twist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:11 pm

LOL! Minawewe means me & you? :lol:

I knew that's one I heard few times & thought to just throw it in there for no apparent reason.

It goes like this:

Sagaal nin oo walaalo ah sideenaa
Siddeed isku bah tahay sidiinaa
Ninkuna bah gaar yahay sidaydaa
Siddeeduba ninkii siri sidiinaa
Ninkuna sirtii garan sidaydaa
Haddaynu isa siri sideenaba
Mayska kala tagnaa sideedaba

The Sayid made that poem and there's a story behind it but I wont get into that now.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Lol, Beans and I? That would be an interesting conversation.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 pm

A1, that would be an interesting conversation, in a positive way. Despite your assumption that the convo would be awkward and stuff, you two might find it easy to strike an interesting convo due to sharing similar weird traits, you know? Just give it a go and report back the outcome, son. :D

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Lets hear the story some day pls,i would to know Twist. It will be a great tale to tell aabe.He loves everything gabay.

Weird traits? Oh yeah,i might slip him some stuff in our drinks to have a positive convo.Legal stuff. :D

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 pm

What a cutie :rose:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Speaking of slipping stuff in his drink, and that Canadians didn't refuse me a joint in your previous comment + that thread last night about confessions of Snet weed-lovers united, are you trying to tell me something, Mrs Digir? :D

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Lol, bring on the psychotropics! :D

Twist, honestly man, I can picture how it would go. It'd be mostly steadily growing lengths of silence coupled with the sound of drinking tea.

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Lools Ur Sherlock Holmes brain doesnt stop storing infos ever? I am in favour of people living their lives Twist and help being there when they occassionally need someone to slip something in their drinks as a favour to them. So be it if herbs does it for them. :mrgreen:

On the reals,i am not a druggie.Dont quote that.

Alpha best convos are those u dont have to say anything and both parties are cool with it.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Lol, bring on the psychotropics! :D

Twist, honestly man, I can picture how it would go. It'd be mostly steadily growing lengths of silence coupled with the sound of drinking tea.
That last part, I can assure you it'll happen (not that i have a first-hand experience but just what I gathered from the net over the years lol).

But come on, A1. Unless you two are extremely anti-social & suffering from severe levels of anxiety disorder how can you not find something to talk about. Just go back in your memory bank & start talking about some of your Slife/Snet topics if the silence gets depressing. :lol: :lol:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:41 pm

What a cutie :rose:
Aad iyo aad. :up:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Beans, i completely agree. But that takes years to develop, imo.

Twist, I know her and I are both in favour of a good cup of shah lol. She'd probably like more additives though; heel, cloves, etc. Lol @ Slife/Snet as a topic. Most of my interaction with Beans has been reading her posts. I've taken the "hands off" approach with her :lol:

Probably cause she intimidates the hell outa me. :\

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Lools Ur Sherlock Holmes brain doesnt stop storing infos ever? I am in favour of people living their lives Twist and help being there when they occassionally need someone to slip something in their drinks as a favour to them. So be it if herbs does it for them. :mrgreen:

On the reals,i am not a druggie.Dont quote that.

Alpha best convos are those u dont have to say anything and both parties are cool with it.
LOL @ don't quote that. I have to be very careful from now on of what to quote & what not quote of your posts (can't deal with being called "You are nasty" again. That really hurt! :( )

@A1, you don't like heel, cloves & other additives? I thought that's what makes Somali shaah, shaah, no?

Most of my interaction with Beans was engaging her in long, repetitive, meaningless chats & that's coming back to bite me in the ass now. Now she even dares to give me an ass-whoop for the sake of it after regarding me as a father figure all those early days. :down:

Beans
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Beans » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Alpha i do?:(

Awww Twist I was working on a letter of apology for u. Wait,is this another guilt trip move? U r not nasty but artsy. :up: :D Big difference.
Lols@ long meaningless chit chats. Unukaa wax aragnay.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Damn! I can't even play mind tricks on you, can I? That's the problem of being cajuus in young people's world. Your mind is already read before you even make facial expression. :D

:lol: @ unukaa wax aragnay. Only when I start thinking you're pure dhaqan-celis I see you throwing some old school phrases/cliches.
Last edited by Twist on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Twist, my preferred cup of tea, is tea, not soup. Lol. I've just grown to love the taste of tea.

Beans, sorry to disappoint you lol. If it helps, only folks that've intimidated me have been those that left me in awe :D

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.