Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Salafi Marriage Bandits.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Salafi Marriage Bandits.

Postby Alchemist » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:31 am

LOOOL @ YOUR SCARF SHAKING IN THE WIND LIKE A PALM TREE ON A WARM BEACH WTF ahahahhahaha allah beerka
:lol: your enjoying this too much crazy woman.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:17 am

[youtube]GB_kZ28oE3U&feature=related[/youtube]

Out of all the Nationalities in the world the girl in this video could be, She had to be Somali :lol: :lol:

Nanees

Postby Nanees » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:23 am

LOOOL @ YOUR SCARF SHAKING IN THE WIND LIKE A PALM TREE ON A WARM BEACH WTF ahahahhahaha allah beerka
:lol: your enjoying this too much crazy woman.

wallahi no exaggeration, this made my day :lol:

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:29 am

Nanes lol that shit is funny indeed. I wonder what was going through their mind when they decided to make this video. The way she moves her lips :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 am

Deeply disturbing phenomena.

It was about circa 1998, I was flirting with this Xalimo and things were going well. Her mom heard about the harmless shukaansi and started a campaign to playa hate because I am a Hawiye. I got annoyed and knocked it off. Fast forward to 2003, I am strolling at the mall and see Xalimo who now has a two kids and her Haitian kasband. I said salam and could not but wonder what her mom thought of the affair.

Oh well, you live and learn.

Muraxoow,

Warya, get yourself a revert Latina chick in case things with Nabz fail to come to fruition.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 am

Muraxoow,

Warya, get yourself a revert Latina chick in case things with Nabz fail to come to fruition.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:44 am

lmaoooo "I wish we touched"

I've never laughed this hard in my life looooool @ her biting her lips at him LOOOOL
:lol: :lol: :lol: i didn't even notice that, i was too busy laughing at 'she's a muslim girl _____ something that vaguely rhymes with girl' ad infinitum.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:25 am

Muraxow,

You know its very possible. Rer Gedo = cool, calm collected Rer Galgaduud = hot, passionate and wiley.

In other words:

Water + Fire = extinguishing the flame

Or

Water + Fire = Boiling water that blows up as steam = Cuffs & a night in Etobicoke central booking.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:07 am

Muraxow,

You know its very possible. Rer Gedo = cool, calm collected Rer Galgaduud = hot, passionate and wiley.

In other words:

Water + Fire = extinguishing the flame

Or

Water + Fire = Boiling water that blows up as steam = Cuffs & a night in Etobicoke central booking.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that Had Me rolling

Bro

1) Nabeela is outta my league
2) Funny thing happened one time. I come in a Islamic bookstore late at night, and voila a Somali wadaad having a 1 on 1 'Halaqa' with this fine looking Domincan 'Sister' who just reverted. Quite friendly for a Religious sitting :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:11 am

Muraxow,

I am back by October at the latest inshallah. We need to hang out and you can introduce me to the Halal Shukaansi Pimpin League. I can't wait to be back in Fairfax :up: Btw, is the Hooters in Fairfax still open ?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:12 am

Muraxow,

I am back by October at the latest inshallah. We need to hang out and you can introduce me to the Halal Shukaansi Pimpin League. I can't wait to be back in Fairfax :up: Btw, is the Hooters in Fairfax still open ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Man I'm just a miskiin dude but I'll introduce You to the heavy hitters. About the Hooters yea its still open, but I know just because I pass buy it especially When I'm coming back from Lifetime Fitness.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:17 am

Murax,

Akhii, looking forward to learning Salafi shukaansi tactics from the Master himself. So what kind of car are you pushing nowdays ? How is the job situation in No VA ?

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:24 am

The "moral" indignation exhibited here is just hilarious :down: Where were you in their life before they ended up marrying a nigger ex-con convert who raped and murdered some white woman? Were you in jail? Too busy failing your exams and dropping out? Getting high every day? Running trains on white girls with the niggas from the block at the back of your high school? It's time to lay off the Somali girls and look at the main causes of all this.

These Somali girls end up marrying Tryone al-Shabaaz because of many reasons.

Firstly, the parents (to be blunt) are sometimes useless. They should have been neutered and spayed before marriage. A lot of Somali parents are unfit to have kids. It has become a contest between Somali hoyoos when it comes to which one of them has had the least amount of kids in jail or the least amount that dropped out of high school. The fathers are too busy in coffee shops talking about a man who died almost 20 years ago and grievances over petty clan disputes. Why is the father not raising his kids properly? Where are the parents lecturing and guiding the Somali girls into teaching them the culture and to marry a Somali guy in the future?

Secondly, you got the Somali males. The majority of them are either in jail, dropped out of high school, selling drugs or unemployed and sitting on his ass at his nigga's public housing apartment day and night. They give no attention at all to the Somali females for whatever pathetic reason they have. They are in their own world. Where is the initiative from them to get off their ass, educate themselves, get a good job and grab themselves a Somali female before the Jamaican convert does?

Thirdly and most importantly, North America is to blame. Blending of cultures, ethnicities and races and religions. What did you expect? You are no longer in Somalia. How many of us have white friends or know white people who are white (non-British Isles origin) and can't speak a lick of French, German, Polish, Italian, Norwegian, Icelandic or Dutch? Did you expect Somalis to keep their culture just because we are Somali? Did you expect us to keep it because we are "better than those other non-cultured people"? :lol: I can bet anyone here that Somalis have lost their culture and abandoned our "people" way faster than any "ethnicity" that immigrated to North America. The second-generation Americans/Canadians Somalis can't construct one basic sentence in Somali. It took a few generations down the road for the other guys to have their language and culture of "marrying their own kind" disappear. Does anyone honestly think the Somali language will survive over here in 100 years time (not including of course the FOBS)? This could be the last generation where sambuusas during Ramadan are still served.

In the end of the day, To each his own. You are no longer living in Somalia. If it really, really bothers you, just go back to Africa. There will be no Tyrone man going after your Somali women there.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:29 am

Fighter => trying to muscle in on the Salafi Marriage Bandit market by pretending to sympathize with them.

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:54 am

Fighter => trying to muscle in on the Salafi Marriage Bandit market by pretending to sympathize with them.
I have my own reasons to shun Somali girls. And that is because I can die at any moment. I want to die a happy man. Therefore, I want latina punani.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.