Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is feminism just as dangerous as other anti islamic groups?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Assisting the Mujahideen in Galgala to free their region

Re: Is feminism just as dangerous as other anti islamic grou

Postby Coeus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 am

Coues,1if I was stronger than you and started inserting things into your anus, without your consent...violating you, that would be rape. If two people are married also, and one person forcibly enters the other, intentionally harming them/'having sex with them' against their will...that is rape. Even if a woman sees a drunk man in a party and starts touching him, putting things in his anus etc while he cannot defend himself/is unaware...that is rape. Laws against rape protect potential rapists like you too. I hope you arent one of those men who thinks its OK to rape his wife/women in a miniskirt/drunk woman/a captive in a war etc. What is your definition of rape?
Well... how can you verify what is rape? Here in Sweden rape can be that you forgot to put a condom on. So the laws regarding rape can be stretched to fit what i would call normal sexual behaviour.

I believe that if i am married to a woman, she is my property as i am hers. She should be able to satisfy her husband without crying rape against the man she married. The deen says also that. :up:

so you think neither you nor your wife have the right to say you're not into doing it tonight, and if one of you does the other is allowed to take it by force?
Not by force, but pressure.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:03 am

What a sad existence having to pressure your own wife into sleeping with you.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 am

Well i dont believe its uncommon in the somali culture. Besides the religion supports my argument.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 am

Just think of a big jerk, an over bearing, emotionally abusive, and egocentric. If she shows a little dislike to the idea immediately he lashes out and makes her feel so bad she rather just accept his desires then resist him. Is that still considered rape?
That's called exactly what you called it: emotional abuse.
Yes and physical rape has emotional abuse within it too, but could this 'emotional abuse' be characterized as rape aswell?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 am

i dont believe its uncommon in the somali culture.
And this is the basis for your argument? It is even more pathetic that you have prepared yourself for the eventuallity of a wife who doesn't want to sleep with you. :lol:

Islam says that the 2 people have a responsibility to one another. Where does it mention pressure?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:25 am

Just think of a big jerk, an over bearing, emotionally abusive, and egocentric. If she shows a little dislike to the idea immediately he lashes out and makes her feel so bad she rather just accept his desires then resist him. Is that still considered rape?
Yes and physical rape has emotional abuse within it too, but could this 'emotional abuse' be characterized as rape aswell?
Emotional abuse is another form of domestic violence. But to call it rape is a stretch. But that's my 2 cents.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:32 am

Well it is my belief that marriage is not always rainbows & happy days. Some days the partner will have a sexual urge while you yourself dont. I believe you help out your partner at that point.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:38 am

Well it is my belief that marriage is not always rainbows & happy days. Some days the partner will have a sexual urge while you yourself dont. I believe you help out your partner at that point.
All I would say is the solution to this is not rape or bullying. If you cannot sweet talk, charm, persuade your wife to sleep with you then maybe there are classes one can sign up for. If she does not under any circumstances want you anywhere near her then leave her.

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:02 am

I think i will stick with my way :)

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:24 am

Well spousal rape is a crime in Sweden. Hope you get the maximum punishment and experience "pressure" while in prison. :)

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:31 am

Emotional abuse is another form of domestic violence. But to call it rape is a stretch. But that's my 2 cents.
Yes, but lets say a husband doesn't need to physically force his wife down because of her meekness. And in fear of her own safety she doesn't resist, and at no time is it her desire to do it. Next day she goes to police and says my husband raped me, you don't think she has a case?

Coeus
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Coeus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:42 am

Well spousal rape is a crime in Sweden. Hope you get the maximum punishment and experience "pressure" while in prison. :)
Ah the radical feminist rears its head out. :clap:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 am

PO I would sign her up for self defence and confidence building classes. If she never said no, how is that rape? I watched a documentary once can't remember where of a girl who was raped in McDonalds or somewhere by a man who her employer brought in as a punishment for something she did, decided by a random man on the phone who pretended to be the "big boss". This guy had them doing all sorts of crazy things and shockingly enough they complied with all his ridiculous commands. So I am not saying it's impossible for someone to be coerced into doing something they don't want but it is also not fair on the other party to call it rape if the person never said no. Obviously their history should be taken into account but she should have gone to the police the first time he laid his hands on her not after she got so spooked she no longer had the voice to say no. Make sense?

Ah the radical feminist rears its head out. :clap:
Nothing radical. Karma is a biatch.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 am

BV,

I remember that as well. The two were told to perform acts over the phone by someone who turned out to be just a prank caller impersonating a regional manager of some sort. But what PO is saying is something much more personal. It is prolonged psychological and emotional abuse (or even constant pressuring) that allows for the manufactured consent of rape. If my wife ever admitted to feeling that has occurred, I'd be disgusted and ashamed with myself, probably forever.
What a sad existence having to pressure your own wife into sleeping with you.
All I would say is the solution to this is not rape or bullying. If you cannot sweet talk, charm, persuade your wife to sleep with you then maybe there are classes one can sign up for. If she does not under any circumstances want you anywhere near her then leave her.
I'm curious though, how do you reconcile these two quotes?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:46 am

Coues, if I was stronger than you and started inserting things into your anus, without your consent...violating you, that would be rape. If two people are married also, and one person forcibly enters the other, intentionally harming them/'having sex with them' against their will...that is rape. Even if a woman sees a drunk man in a party and starts touching him, putting things in his anus etc while he cannot defend himself/is unaware...that is rape. Laws against rape protect potential rapists like you too. I hope you arent one of those men who thinks its OK to rape his wife/women in a miniskirt/drunk woman/a captive in a war etc. What is your definition of rape?
subxanallah this is too graphic i think i'm gonna have to block you :shock:
^^^:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.