Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dear FEMALES

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dear FEMALES

Postby Advo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm fedup.Done. Finished. I always hear stories about girls not being able to trust guys because they cheated, or treated them bad, or hit them. I always hear stories of girls saying they just don't want to be with guys because of past relationship. Say that you are waiting for a good guy etc. But why the fuck when you get a good GREAT guy you ignore him, call him your best friend or some shit like that and when he falls for you, you give him some bullshit how you are not ready for a relationship..then two hours later you are f-king some asshole who clearly didn't a fuck about you before. Dear females...you constantly wonder where the good guys are. They're out there....I'm just letting you know that you're the ones making us scarce.

sincerely

A good guy....or rather new found Asshole.

Never befriend a sex-able girl in hopes of moving on up period, either your interested in her or she's a relative. Once a girl places you in the friend zone, it's very hard for her to see you anything more than that. Just keep it moving until you meet that rare girl (yes they do exist) who thinks like a man and by that I mean with logic and surprisingly has the same qualities, concerns and ethics like you. Don't lose hope and almost always the girls you just described above end up ghetto desperate fat single mothers because of their choices.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:13 pm

"Witticism" with a name like that-- there is NO mystery as to Why girls cheat on u. :roll: Girls do not want a sissy 'nice guy'...we want real men with real testosterone. :lol: :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:21 pm

"Witticism" with a name like that-- there is NO mystery as to Why girls cheat on u. :roll: Girls do not want a sissy 'nice guy'...we want real men with real testosterone. :lol: :lol:
I find that hard to believe, basra we know ur a butch dyke.

Rarebreed

Postby Rarebreed » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Damnnn mister witticism lolz is funny why is shit funny cos i am in the same position as you are,
you know what fam i think just like me you have tried tried and tried even more but one thing i learned in life is
you can never convince no one they need to come by them selfs maybe you are a great guy and have good intentions
or not god knows only best, just dont let it consume you my brother like it is doing it to me right now real talk
but will get over it have been thru much harder ishh trust, is just she doesnt realise at the moment probably how much
you care for her in any case maybe even die for her and if she doesnt realise that keep it moving she aint the one for you my
brother and god has not planned her for you to be with her for a good reason for all you know she maybe playing you around hard
i use to wonder why it said in our deen that hell will be filled with mostly women and i geuss this is one of the reason because i have seeing
people who are doing life in prison for a female and have even killed them selfs for a female wallahi obillah they werent lying when they
said doesnt matter what kind of a guy you are your downfall will be a women, is just you need to INHALE EXHale and move on and build good future for
your self maybe you will bump into your future wifey some where maybe she will come back with a different changed mindset and want you BACK in either
way KEEEEEEEPPPPPP IT moving Ya ahki Many salaams to you my dear brother and i hope you get over this as i want to get over this Aleikum salaam

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 pm

[quote="Advo"][quote="Basra-"]"Witticism" with a name like that-- there is NO mystery as to Why girls cheat on u. :roll: [b]Girls do not want a sissy 'nice guy'...we want real men with real testosterone.[/b] :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I find that hard to believe, basra we know ur a butch dyke.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:58 pm

War man up, why you crying about woman? I rather die virgin than cry about woman.

Witticism

Postby Witticism » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Calaacal badana no wonder no girl liks you. :down:
:lol:

How is it the girl's fault that she doesn't like you? You are changing yourself and your personality into something else so that she likes you? SMH. If I saw a girl do that I would smack her, so slap yourself.
Where in my post did i say, "I'm changing my personality"? i simply stated an observation.....Now, you are reaching.

GTFOHWTBS.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Witticism

your problem is----u r a straight person trapped in a qaniis body. I tear for u. :lol:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:21 pm

GTFOHWTBS.

:lol: i like :up:

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 pm

If a girl likes you. It won't matter if you're bad, good or ugly.The same applies to if she doesn't like you....I mean, it won't matter if you're good, good and very good looking.

You can't control feelings and some things just can't be explained. Of course you can play games and act like a bad guy if you're really good or like a good guy if you're actually bad, but, at the end of the day, people are always able to tell the real character of the person after a while. You can never keep a mask on indefinitely. So be yourself and you'll find the person who likes you for who you are or who they think you are and what they hope you'll become.

Witticism

Postby Witticism » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Nasra.....Ad-hominem= "attacking the man" or the person making the claim....Does your 'suppose to be insult' has anything to do with the topic in hand? and i don't see referring to you in any post so far. As a matter of fact i ignored your other weak 'jab at me' comment, but you are presistance hmmmm...the title must have gotten to you i assume :|

still, GTFOHWTBS

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 pm

[quote="eyes-only"]You can never keep a mask on indefinitely.[/quote]

eye only---- :roll: boy....u did find it the hard way, didnt u. :cry: :lol: :lol:

BanadirBeauty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BanadirBeauty » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:01 pm

why the fuck when you get a good GREAT guy you ignore him, call him your best friend or some shit like that and when he falls for you, you give him some bullshit how you are not ready for a relationship.
She's just not that into you. When you enter the friends zone. its the guys business to let her know that they want more. Once a girl considers you a friends you lost the chance you had with her. If a girl is interest in you, you will know right away, when she dodges the question its just that she isn't interest. Girls see guy friends as puppies so don't be one of her puppies. :mrgreen:

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:36 pm

If it wasn't meant to be.. Man'up and keep it moving!

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 pm

never befriend a female in hopes of one day becoming her "man". it won't work out.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.