Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dear FEMALES

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dear FEMALES

Postby Estarix » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm fedup.Done. Finished. I always hear stories about girls not being able to trust guys because they cheated, or treated them bad, or hit them. I always hear stories of girls saying they just don't want to be with guys because of past relationship. Say that you are waiting for a good guy etc. But why the fuck when you get a good GREAT guy you ignore him, call him your best friend or some shit like that and when he falls for you, you give him some bullshit how you are not ready for a relationship..then two hours later you are f-king some asshole who clearly didn't a fuck about you before. Dear females...you constantly wonder where the good guys are. They're out there....I'm just letting you know that you're the ones making us scarce.
The "no good men out there" is an emotional complex that they have about relationship and men, this especially clicks when they get done over by these dickheads. Them being attracted to dickheads is a social thing, just like these guys think its cool to behave like that; it all has its roots in social networks and the people environs. Sure their aware of very nice guys, but these nice guys can be imbalanced socially or awkard plus women like to get chased and these guys dont do too much chasing in fear that theyll get dropped.

Rarebreed

Postby Rarebreed » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:31 am

but these nice guys can be imbalanced socially or awkard plus women like to get chased and these guys dont do too much chasing in fear that theyll get dropped. quoting you estarix

The helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you talking about first of all there out there nice guys that aint fearing shit okay approach them chase what ever is just some female which is becoming larger are just
stuck up as fuck thats about it but what are our female somalis going to do when we go for different races because ours just aint interested or is just way to bluddy complicated to handel rply back
on that estarix

daiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: My opinions are solely mine. They are generic not addressed to individuals

Postby daiman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 am

I'm fedup.Done. Finished. I always hear stories about girls not being able to trust guys because they cheated, or treated them bad, or hit them. I always hear stories of girls saying they just don't want to be with guys because of past relationship. Say that you are waiting for a good guy etc. But why the fuck when you get a good GREAT guy you ignore him, call him your best friend or some shit like that and when he falls for you, you give him some bullshit how you are not ready for a relationship..then two hours later you are f-king some asshole who clearly didn't a fuck about you before. Dear females...you constantly wonder where the good guys are. They're out there....I'm just letting you know that you're the ones making us scarce.

sincerely

A good guy....or rather new found Asshole.

It is happens to women too, believe me. I do not know somehow we do not like people we are acquitted with for too long.
My advice to you: if you like a girl, do not spend too much time with her before you hit on her. Make her know that you are interested, if she does not like you back move on. Just be friends with those you are not attracted too.

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:24 pm

but these nice guys can be imbalanced socially or awkard plus women like to get chased and these guys dont do too much chasing in fear that theyll get dropped. quoting you estarix

The helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you talking about first of all there out there nice guys that aint fearing shit okay approach them chase what ever is just some female which is becoming larger are just
stuck up as fuck thats about it but what are our female somalis going to do when we go for different races because ours just aint interested or is just way to bluddy complicated to handel rply back
on that estarix
Im not taking the female side, i am giving an plausible explanation on why women behave like this. What makes you think Maskiin guys would have any chance going outside the race, if they cant land a xaliimo. :lol:

Avicenna
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Avicenna » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Think of this experience as a blessing in disguise and as a second chance at a real relationship, with someone more worthy of your affections, if those affections were sincere to begin with. But, if this was more about getting her to sleep with you and you're pissed because she picked some other dude to go to bed with, then I don't see the point of this thread. Not all women are the same and I don't think it's fair to paint them all in the same light. Every woman has her own (individual) reasons for the decisions she makes and a lot of times, it's not even about being vindictive. It's usually out of fear or distrust, because they are easily susceptible to preying more than men. Women have little choice but to rely on their instincts when it comes to their second gueses about guys. And yes, it's possible to be strictly friends or even pen pals with a girl, and not want anything more than that. There are really good women out there who make great friends or even future mates. Don't let this experience make you hasten to generalize all women. Maybe it was more about you and your approach to it. Shit happens, move on and learn from this. There's probably a lesson in it for you. Best regards and don't try to mislead anyone, make it known (whatever the intention) from the beginning.

Rarebreed

Postby Rarebreed » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:23 am

Avicenna » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Think of this experience as a blessing in disguise and as a second chance at a real relationship, with someone more worthy of your affections, if those affections were sincere to begin with. But, if this was more about getting her to sleep with you and you're pissed because she picked some other dude to go to bed with, then I don't see the point of this thread. Not all women are the same and I don't think it's fair to paint them all in the same light. Every woman has her own (individual) reasons for the decisions she makes and a lot of times, it's not even about being vindictive. It's usually out of fear or distrust, because they are easily susceptible to preying more than men. Women have little choice but to rely on their instincts when it comes to their second gueses about guys. And yes, it's possible to be strictly friends or even pen pals with a girl, and not want anything more than that. There are really good women out there who make great friends or even future mates. Don't let this experience make you hasten to generalize all women. Maybe it was more about you and your approach to it. Shit happens, move on and learn from this. There's probably a lesson in it for you. Best regards and don't try to mislead anyone, make it known (whatever the intention) from the beginning.

THATS MORE LIKE IT REAL TALK THNKS :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.