Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia: Far from a failed state

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalia: Far from a failed state

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Somalia doesn't want you or need you I and many other Somalis don't give a dead rats ass about if you want to be part of a greater Somalia or not.
See this is the sick Walanweyn mentality they think their Somalia is Somaliweyn Somaliayadooda gurigooda xaarka ay ku walaqdaan bay Somaliweyn u haystaan :lol: :lol: Waa cajiib this guy imika wuxu inugu yidhi i dont care if you lot want to be part of Somaliweyn, Somalia ma Somaliweyn baa :lol: :lol:
Greater Somalia wuxu u haysta gurigisa mamuulka majeerteniya iyo Hawiyaha iyo digil iyo xururflaha dadkan walanweynta Somaliweyn intasay u haystan Djibouti uma haystan Somaliweyn ogadeniya uma haystan Somaliweyn nfd uma haystan Somaliweyn Somaliland uma haystan Somaliweyn :lol: umadanu wa dad aad u cajiib ah
:-@ :-@

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: ?-???-?ILLest_Somali_Shawty?-???-? BuRCo0oo STanD uPp!!

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Abdisamad Somaliweyne is dead and Your should be embarressed that you hijacked our achievements to boost your own confidence.
Last edited by PRinCeS_LicK on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Princes, walle if i want to i can throw caay about ee bilaash aniga ha i xag xaganin just because journalist who go to SL still insist on calling it Somalia and also i only replied to you because you wanted to deny that Somalia has had a fairly good economy in a time of war. How dare you come and kick people who have had the hardest time and managed to make something out of themselves?

Not once did i say that SL was not successful all i say is its success in economic is ether matched by other parts of Somalia or exceeded and waa run. But you want all the glory which is not going to happen sxb.
You have continuously insulted somaliland and found news ways to insult walaahi you are so twofaced your sick in the head and everyone can read this thread i replied to the article saying those are SOMALILANDS ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!!! NOT SOMALIA NOT PUNTLAND BUT SOMALILAND and you just wanted to insult somaliland when we clearly cannot be matched by any state in somalia INCLUDING PUNTLAND :) Maybe in the future in sha Allaah but for now no you are a failed state and this article is pure bogus to take our hard work and put it in the hands of somalia. Greenday caused all of this friction happening now and she is the reason why we diverted of topic waa fitnah socota. Im happy for you that some ppl like you here but i been here longer then you all and i can see she is just a two faced bitch that is pathological liar and wouldnt know the truth if it bit her...

:lost: greenday iga fuuuq I can say what I want aslong as it is the Truth And This thread Is using our achievements to glorifie somalia and boost your confidence im sorry but Somalia is still a FAILED STATE...

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Mods isn't about time to lock it. :roll:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:09 pm

PRinCeS_LicK

You are sick in the head walaahi may Allaah guide you and not focus your hatred on somaliland cugdad wallaan there is no such thing as somaliweyne.
for for you yes. Iam still waiting for you to quote me where I claimed your dusty triangle.

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:16 pm

PRinCeS_LicK

You are sick in the head walaahi may Allaah guide you and not focus your hatred on somaliland cugdad wallaan there is no such thing as somaliweyne.
for for you yes. Iam still waiting for you to quote me where I claimed your dusty triangle.

We came here to set the record straight this is somaliland achievement and you greenday went on a rampage mocking our achievements mocking somaliland soo if you AGREED WITH WHAT I SAID YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN QUITE instead of attacking somaliland THE PROVE IS IN YOUR ACTIONS....AND WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING Dont act innocent like that sick child greenday your both fitnah socda :lost:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Zumalians want to claim

Somaliland Cocacola Company

Somaliland parliament

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Am done here, sheekada waxey gaarte photo war :lol: :lol: :down:

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:22 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17080664

Enterprise is the way forth :up:

Positive BBC article for a change, lets keep this thread politics free.
(A trend-setting boutique in Hargeisa is one of several innovative businesses), Import export through Berbera this is all in Somaliland.

I hate to say this but Somalia is a Failed State what we have to realize is that the achievements that are being glorified as Somalia's achievements in that bbc article are in actuality SOMALILAND achievements and as a somalilander we do not want our hard work associated or credited to the south ... Thank you .

My original post on page four .......that greenday didnt like she didnt want me to take ALL THE CREDIT for MY OWN ACHIEVEMENT NACAS!!!!...... clearly this is somalilands achievements mentioned in those articles ...PROBLEM? :arrow:
Last edited by PRinCeS_LicK on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:23 pm

It's pretty sad how a positive thread about my country ha been reduced to seccessionists hating on us.

SMH.

:lol: :lol:

Talk about warped mentality.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:25 pm

useless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Princess Lick,

Whether you like it or not, everyone has the right to state their opinion on here. People also have the right to not accept what other people say. You can't just go bizerk and call people names. And there is no need to parade around the fact that Somalia is a failed state. We know, the people back home know so stop repeating it. The sad thing is that you are saying it with happiness.

When it comes to the report, you should direct your anger at the BBC directly.

Even though somaliland is functioning as its own nation, you have to understand that it is still unrecognized. Due to this, the BBC reporters will obviously include Somaliland in the report as Somalia. You might not agree with it but that's life. Life isn't always the way we want it to be.

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Am done here, sheekada waxey gaarte photo war :lol: :lol: :down:

LOL oooh please you just cant prove you're achievements MENTIONED in that false article yes you are done DISMISSED :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 pm

It's pretty sad how a positive thread about my country ha been reduced to seccessionists hating on us.

SMH.

Somaliland achievements are Somalilands achievements you call them secessionist but you want to use their achievements to boost you're self esteem.
Somalilands achievements were achieved by the people of Somaliland by the politicians of Somaliland by the traditional chiefs of Somaliland.

God bless :sland:
Nigga please. You can't be serious walahi no one is using your tribal triangle to boost anything.. :lol:
btw this thread was made by an isaaq guy not a Somali. So chill out with the accusation about us non isaaqs trying to claim your achievements what ever the fuck that means.
Are you claiming now that Isaaq are not a somali? Have they left the fold, like being a somali is some kind of religion or something?

Walaahi dadkani wey waalanyihiin.

:lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.