Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia: Far from a failed state

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: ?-???-?ILLest_Somali_Shawty?-???-? BuRCo0oo STanD uPp!!

Re: Somalia: Far from a failed state

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Somaliland is not claiming you're success never will they ever do that just do not claim their success as its their hard work achievements
Its like me writing a great book and some next dude just claims that he wrote it and gets all the credit for it :lol: :lol:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :P :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Walaahi waa caajiib :clap: :clap:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Abdisamad see that is what i mean tribal nonsense and name calling :lol: Walanweyntu waligood ma daahiraan they want to claim Somaliland success but they keep insulting Somaliland :lol: nobleman didn't make this topic he just posted news from the bbc Somali

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 pm

It's pretty sad how a positive thread about my country ha been reduced to seccessionists hating on us.

SMH.
You should really look at the word succession in the dictionary (the coming of one person or thing after another in order)

Somalia as a nation is a mere 60 years old Somalia as a nation is YOUNGER then somaliland. We the Somaliland people were never part of or had any ties with somalia before 1960 therefore the word your looking for is clearly not seccession its more Returning to our original Statehood...
Somalia doesn't want you or need you I and many other Somalis don't give a dead rats ass about if you want to be part of a greater Somalia or not.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Abdisamad see that is what i mean tribal nonsense and name calling :lol: Walanweyntu waligood ma daahiraan they want to claim Somaliland success but they keep insulting Somaliland :lol: nobleman didn't make this topic he just posted news from the bbc Somali
:D khallid sxb, recognition is through xamar its not up to any international community but up to wanlaweyn so treat us with respect.

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:46 pm

And your complaining about Greenday hating on you.. The irony. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You really don't know the meaning of irony :lol: Its greenday that complained and you that moaned about Somaliland and insulted somaliland for 6 pages loooooooooooooool Now THATS IRONY! :clap: I really dont rate her that highly enough to complain about someone when I clearly showed her up on every somaliland hating move she made LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE :) :clap: :clap: :clap: :P

Seriously though this thread and article is bogus Somalia hasnt achieved what is said in that article and im glad abdisamad has finally let go :)

No need to insult somaliland for achieving its goals we carry you on our shoulders Thank us next time when we make you look good instead of insulting us.
Last edited by PRinCeS_LicK on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:50 pm

well you where the ones insulting every one left and right and when given a taste of your own medicin you cry of injustice how come?. Anyway you know where me and people stand right? We don't give a shit seriously only a damaged person would claim your tribal enclave person. You knoq My personal opinion I don't care what ever you guys do even if you saw of the triangle from the rest of Somalia and move to the red sea with it I won't even notice let alone claim you guys.. :lol:
Last edited by abdisamad3 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:50 pm

They want to claim us get self confidence from our acheivements and then insult us in the same breath its cajib but alhamdulilah abdisamad has given up now he and wont find new ways to insult somaliland he says he doesnt care anymore loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :mrgreen:

But he has decided to lie and say you insulted him first loool how immature.. :lost:
Last edited by PRinCeS_LicK on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Somalia is a failed state, let's not deny the facts. Somaliland has done well but when it comes to politics they've been a failure, better than the South Somalia politicians but still an utter failure.

The truth is ALL Somali lands are an absolute joke:

- Somaliland has peace but they need to drop the secession card and get their politics up.
- Puntland has all sorts of problems and the oil could either turn it around or make it worse.
- Ogaden lands are under Habash and Bantu Kenyan occupation
- Xamar is controlled by Bantu Ugandans/Burundis
- AS has failed politically and their extremism has put them in a difficult situation

What is there to be proud of? Kids are saying shiit like"my tribe is better than yours because we have more street-lights..." while countries like Rwanda who had more violent clashes than us are doing great because they decided to forget about the past. Hard headed Somalis are the lowest of the low indeed. May Allah take us out of this jahiliyya.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:54 pm

They want to claim us and insult us its cajib but alhamdulilah abdisamad has given up now he and wont find new ways to insult somaliland he says he doesnt care anymore loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :mrgreen:
When did I claim your triangle show one post where I claimed your dusty underdeveloped non existing imaginary country?

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:55 pm

lol i left 10 minutes waba la is haqhaganaya!!!

sahan adeer, aniga hadad e haysato, anigu kaftan o no kaftan dadka kuma hadgudbo cause i know in la ila hisaabtami. wahan doono wan oran karaa lomana yoraahdo. illen qof walba waho doono o sameynkara but people have control over their actions and reaction.

and yes, wahan doono iska ma eraahdo cause that is not right thing to do, every thing has consequences. geesinimo mana wahas uma aqaano "wahan doonan raahda" geesigu wa ninka is hokumi karo and not let others control his reactions.

no one hates you and no one hate wah kaaga qaadi karo. sharafta yaan la iska qaadin.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Somalia doesn't want you or need you I and many other Somalis don't give a dead rats ass about if you want to be part of a greater Somalia or not.
See this is the sick Walanweyn mentality they think their Somalia is Somaliweyn Somaliayadooda gurigooda xaarka ay ku walaqdaan bay Somaliweyn u haystaan :lol: :lol: Waa cajiib this guy imika wuxu inugu yidhi i dont care if you lot want to be part of Somaliweyn, Somalia ma Somaliweyn baa :lol: :lol:
Greater Somalia wuxu u haysta gurigisa mamuulka majeerteniya iyo Hawiyaha iyo digil iyo xururflaha dadkan walanweynta Somaliweyn intasay u haystan Djibouti uma haystan Somaliweyn ogadeniya uma haystan Somaliweyn nfd uma haystan Somaliweyn Somaliland uma haystan Somaliweyn :lol: umadanu wa dad aad u cajiib ah

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Princes, walle if i want to i can throw caay about ee bilaash aniga ha i xag xaganin just because journalist who go to SL still insist on calling it Somalia and also i only replied to you because you wanted to deny that Somalia has had a fairly good economy in a time of war. How dare you come and kick people who have had the hardest time and managed to make something out of themselves?

Not once did i say that SL was not successful all i say is its success in economic is ether matched by other parts of Somalia or exceeded and waa run. But you want all the glory which is not going to happen sxb.

daiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: My opinions are solely mine. They are generic not addressed to individuals

Postby daiman » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Princes(spelling?) started sl v somalia not Greenday.

In case you are missing the point, princess, these fiftedoems, seccesinism is part of the failed Somali state.

In otherwords, it is indication of our failure not our success. What the woman talked about is our survival, resiliance despite our failure otherwise.

We are a failed state as long as we are run by the clan mentailist, while our people are running aroung like orphans, while our flag does not merit more than an apron, while Garowe, Hargeysa, Mogadishu are ruled in Nairobi, addisabba, Ugandha. we are af alied state and nation when we cannot stand up to our enemy.

I think you lost the plot when you used clan card against greenday. It is that mentality that failed us. Pointing out thta greenday is hawiye and astonisehd why she is using pl as an example of success says a lot about you. How sad, really how sad, sister that you want Somalia and somalis to despise each other. This is why we failed and likely to continue.

I am so proud so proud indeed to have sister like greenday on my side. Me and her will move forward, it is a long journey for us, but we will get there. I am just hoping that you will wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late.

Ina abti kac meesha aqal ileys baa la galinayaaye :idea:

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:00 pm

They want to claim us and insult us its cajib but alhamdulilah abdisamad has given up now he and wont find new ways to insult somaliland he says he doesnt care anymore loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :mrgreen:
When did I claim your triangle show one post where I claimed your dusty underdeveloped non existing imaginary country?

You are sick in the head walaahi may Allaah guide you and not focus your hatred on somaliland cugdad wallaan there is no such thing as somaliweyne.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.