Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia: Far from a failed state

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: ?-???-?ILLest_Somali_Shawty?-???-? BuRCo0oo STanD uPp!!

Re: Somalia: Far from a failed state

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:49 am

princess,
you do know that the makeshift port in bosaso is more active and successful than the port in berbera, right? and that there's oil drilling going on in puntland right now? and that puntland has been credited as being the single state that is actually fighting piracy? And that somaliland officials routinuely make pilgrimages to addis ababa? so what exactly are you talking about??

btw this very article mentions "two northern ports" which are clearly bosaso and berbera unless you are delusional enough to believe that there are 2 active ports in somaliland... and i wouldn't be too surprised if you did considering how delusional you already are. :?
1/No Bosaaso is not more active than Berbera , it is not true .
2/Drilling for oil doesn't mean anything has been found yet . Waxaad raadinayso , iyo waaxad hesho , waa kala labo.
3/Piracy originated in Puntland and is still launched from Puntland today .

You people just talk NONSENSE wallahi.
Runtii iyo beenti ayaad kala saari la'dihiin .
Dad mutacalim , schools soo dhigtay na waad isku sheegtaan

Very well said :)

Lakiin Puntland got included into this conversation by Greenday clearly she is Hawiye and from Somalia :) I dont understand why she keeps saying Puntland Puntland Puntland? What did Puntland ever do for you?

Macanto ii riyoo :rose:

SomaliLand isnt Recognized on land as of yet But somalia is recognized as a FAILED STATE! :!: :clap: :arrow:

Was i dreaming when Somalia had famine aswell? or was that real? You aint shit eitherway and you will never be shit if all your focus is on watching somaliland.
Last edited by PRinCeS_LicK on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 am

see below
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 am

Xaasidinimado in wax lagu helo iyo in kale ayaynu kala ogaanayna insha Allah .
Anigu waxaan aaminsanahay , in xaasidku marnaba ceeshayn , inkhtiyaar ka na Ilaahey dadkiisa kala siiyay .

Somalia nabadadeeda Somalida reer Somalia {siiba dad aynu wada ognahay }ah baa iska dhaadhiciyay in reer Somaliland ka soo hor jeedan.
That's not true . Ilaahey baa ina kala tusii doona insha Allah. Anything more than that will just trigger more hate at this point on my part , which is not what I am here for today

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:54 am

what haasidnimo? are you judging somalis cause of few in somalinet?

no one hatting on you as far as i see, greenday was reasonable and was good exchange talk.

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 am

no one hatting on you as far as i see, greenday was reasonable and was good exchange talk.

Please show me where greenday was reasonable all she did was show hatred, cugdad and hasidnimo..

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:56 am

I only bring PL in because you made this into SL VS Somalia. PL iyo SL ima kala sukeyaan both waa mamuuls in Somalia :up: and i dont need them to do anything for me to praise them for their success :up:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:57 am

Hadda where else if not Snet , ma Jigjiga mise Baydhaba ayaan ka soo hadlaya ?

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:59 am

Adigu haddad rabto hypercative , sheekada waad iska saari karta , laakiin you cannot cover for everybody no matter how hard you try .

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:59 am

lol@greenday being hasid and oqdad!!

miyaad meesha ko osobtahay? i dont see anything hateful she said. you imagining every hating you! free your self from that imaginations.

sahan, adeer naka fareeso, no one hatting on you, these kids in somalinet are not hatting you. wa iska khayaligaaga :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Please show me where greenday was reasonable all she did was show hatred, cugdad and hasidnimo..
How did she show you hatred? by telling you the truth which is Somaliland is a non existing country? That's not hating it's called stating a fact. ;)

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:08 pm

There has been many many years of hate among the somalis , nobody can deny it.
You just cannot say the most outrageous things and pretend you're joking . Anigu I am not , right now, waxaasan u fadhisanayn .

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 pm

There has been many many years of hate among the somalis , nobody can deny it.
You just cannot say the most outrageous things and pretend you're joking . Anigu I am not , right now, waxaasan u fadhisanayn .
And where did i say wax xun :|

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:11 pm

See Below
Last edited by PRinCeS_LicK on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PRinCeS_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PRinCeS_LicK » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:11 pm

SomaliLand is not recognized as i have said before but somalia is RECOGNIZED AS A FAILED STATE.

Puntland hasnt achieved any succes and to compare it to somaliland is showing pure hatred.

All I am saying is this thread is bogus because its saying Somalia is not a Failed State and it proving this By using the Somaliland economy LOL!

Are You seriously not embarressed? lol :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Greenday keeps mentioning Puntland cuz Somalia just had a Famine with no Economy they couldnt even feed themselfs. and puntland has not achieved anything other then Piracy. She also had no reason to mention puntland other then she wanted puntlanders to jump in.

So much hatred and cugdad here that you cant see this whole thread is an embarrasing joke :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

greenday is such a hatefull person im glad she went into miskiin mode uf alayk somaliland is a country not mamuul
Last edited by PRinCeS_LicK on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ManD333q
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ManD333q » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 pm

I only bring PL in because you made this into SL VS Somalia. PL iyo SL ima kala sukeyaan both waa mamuuls in Somalia :up: and i dont need them to do anything for me to praise them for their success :up:
Sland is not maamul under somalia like Plund. How can they be when they don't share anything political with somalia?
as for now that's the fact what the future brings ilhay baa og. inshallah kheyr.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.