Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Hello from Addis Ababa *

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: * Hello from Addis Ababa *

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:46 am

How is the situation on the ground? Poverty level? Smell? Development? Dominant ethnic group?
xaalada maxumo laakiin xornimo ma jirto 10:00 markii lagaaro waa lawada see xaanaa magaalada dhan guriga aad kireeysato alabaabka waa lagaa xiranaa. Adidas is developing i live in Bole a Somali domineted xaafad they are now building new road in Bole Market. inta dadgooda waa faqri laakiin maku dhacaayaan hateey kudhacaana lalama dagaalamo dhagax ayeey dadka ku dilaayaan.

wiil Somali ayaa 7 Habashi dahabshiil agteeda ku dileen asagoo asha haadanaayo oo hala iga celsho dhahaayo ayaa lawaayay hal qof oo Somali oo u hiilsho oda yaasha shaaha meesha ku cabaayay xataa weey iska fiirsadeen.

Soomaalida Addis Ababa waa cowards ama fulayo :down:

Addis Ababa waa multi ethnic City laakiin Habashida ayaa meesha xaaraan ku heeysato hateey ku dilaana cid kaa celineeyso ma jirto.
lool
how long did it took you to write this message from addis?
i remember 2 months ago when i was at the same spot as you the internet was very slow.

Which one are you using ??

by the way i stayed in mubarak hotel in boyle.

internetka Addis Ababa is the worst in the world. if you want to read the news or something you have to wait 5 to 10 minutes for the website to open or show you text/pic there is no youtube in Ethiopia you cant watch videos EVER!

i live in Bole near the Airport i rented a house with shower but the shower is very cold i didn't stay at hotel but i know mubarak hotel my friend stayed there.

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:48 am

how did you get your visa? from london or airport?
i got my Visa from London for just 30 dollars.

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:38 pm

loads of nice ladies there looool BUT majority of their shacab suck really bad. They have nothing to do so they sit around and beg you for pennies worth. I never felt safe in that place. The Ethiopians are not welcoming people except their chicks. :oops:

Stay for few more days and you will be anxious to get the hell outa there. When you touch down on Somali soil, you will feel weight off your shoulders.shiiiish meeshu meel maaha.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.