Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My application to CIA and/or MI5 intelligence division

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

My application to CIA and/or MI5 intelligence division

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:25 am

Dear Sirs,

I am a female of Somali heritage and would like to apply to become a member of your intelligence team. I believe it is my duty to help in the apprehension of terrorist and those who aid them. I am not sure where to send my application and so this is currently my best option.

I will keep my age, location and other information private so my anonymity is not compromised but I look forward to answering any questions you may have and discussing how I may add value to your team.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

BlackVelvet

Please contact me on: blackv3lv3t007@gmail.com

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: My application to CIA and/or MI5 intelligence division

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:27 am

:lol: Bad idea
Jawaasiis are hated :down:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:28 am

It is doing my part in protecting the citizens of the world. :up:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:43 am

Dear Sirs,

I am a female of Somali heritage and would like to apply to become a member of your intelligence team. I believe it is my duty to help in the apprehension of terrorist and those who aid them. I am not sure where to send my application and so this is currently my best option.

I will keep my age, location and other information private so my anonymity is not compromised but I look forward to answering any questions you may have and discussing how I may add value to your team.

Yours faithfully,

BlackVelvet

That is reason enough to open a file on you and tail you. In this murky business people who apply for such a job are deemed as potential double agents :lol:

RovingMadness
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RovingMadness » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:47 am

Dear Sirs,

Yours faithfully,

BlackVelvet

If I open my own private intel gathering agency, can I hire you?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:55 am

Double agent for who? I am so out of the loop I have to open a thread on SNet to apply :down: :lol:

Roving that depends: what, where and how much?

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:57 am

Double agent for who? I am so out of the loop I have to open a thread on SNet to apply :down: :lol:

Black,
You are so out of touch!!!!!! You don't apply to those organisations (not to the core faculty at least); timir laf baa ku jirto ma maqashay weligaa?

RovingMadness
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RovingMadness » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:59 am

My private agency nooh. You must have a nice, chest, butt & creative mind. We deal in the field of search & rescue!

Pay is attractive

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 am

Blackvelvet, caqli mininkaaga looga baahanyahay maxaad meel kale u geeyneysaa! Let roving hire you.

But, wait, this sounds like a thriller; toloow asaga yuu u shaqeeyaa? :lol:

RovingMadness
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RovingMadness » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:07 am

Lamagoodle,

Wax walbo oo khair wado nooh :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:12 am

Roving are you looking for prostitutes?

Black,
You are so out of touch!!!!!! You don't apply to those organisations (not to the core faculty at least); timir laf baa ku jirto ma maqashay weligaa?
I am putting myself out there nooh. So I can get head hunted...wrong choice of words in this context :lol:

RovingMadness
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RovingMadness » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:14 am

Prostitute? That's politically incorrect. Let's stick with double agent with many years of role playing experience :lol:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:22 am

Roving, you noticed the potential right?

Her first job will be under cover with indho-shareer and jawaan madow. Infiltrate the base; then in dirac at the weddings etc.

By the way, here is an old joke (I have a friend who swears that this really happened)

In the 1970s the government decided to infiltrate the money exchange mafia in Xamar. They used to meet infront of a hotel near offocio guverno. These two lamagoodles were asked to infiltrate; they came to the maffia which by now had noticed the mules; one of the leaders says " waryaahe maanta meeqa lagugu wasayaa?" and the other said " 4 shilin". War naga tagtay ma adigaan sidaan u fool xun miyaan ka bixinayaa 4 shillin; 3,5 ayaan ku siinayaa.

The rookies were by now sweating and thinking of killing the guy who sent them to the homo-market. They went back angry and accused their boys of sending him to a gathering of the perverse; the chief said; idiots, they noticed you

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:33 am

You lot are messing up my application thread. Please exit with your filth in tow.

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:39 am

Blackvelvet; if you are looking for a job send me your CV and I will see to it that I spread it around.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.