Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tusbax and usama ben ladens wifes

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Tusbax and usama ben ladens wifes

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 pm

first those who do not know what Tusbax means. this is a tusbax.

this topic is about usama wifes use TUSBAXA( whichs known suufi thing)

fiirso first video cusub ee telefishinada carabta ka soo duubeen xaasaskii usama ben laden la noolaa markii la dilayey iyo sanooyinkii WANTED ka uu ahaa . videoga wax sidaa macno weeyn sameeyn maayo laakiin waxaa indhaheyga qabtay Daqiiqda 1.17 waxaa arkeysaa Mid ka mid ah XAASASKA usama waxay isticmaaleysaa TUSBAX iyadoo ku wardineysa: waxaa la yaab leh al shabaab their IDOL usama ben laden TUSBAXA lagu wardiyo wax dhib ah uma uusan arkeeynin waayo xaasaskiisii ee ahaa dadkii ugu danbeeyey ee nolosha ku ogaa haddii ayba TUSBAX heeystaan. bal Al shabaab tusbaxa qofkii ay ku arkaan qoorta ayey jarayaan hadduu diido inuu tusbaxa tuuro.

suaasha aan is weydiineyno waxay tahay Al shabaab xitaa More extrem miyaa xitaa haddii la barbardhigo the founder of al shabaab and the biggest idol himself cusmaanoow binu laden :lol: :lol:

pls watch the video the minute 1:17

maxay tahay sababta al shiishkabaab inay diidaaan sheey uu idolkoodii UU u arkayey arin normal ah(tusbaxa)??

aniga waxay ila tahay because of niggers(somalis) and other low IQ people xitaaa arab invented global jihadist waa ka sii badbadiyeen thanks caqli yarada dad madmadoow(soomaalis) waayo carabtii wahaabiyadooda ayaaba waxba uma arkan tusbaxa.

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Re: Tusbax and usama ben ladens wifes

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Never knew tusbax was a sufi thing.. :|

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:34 pm

al shabaab land is banned to carry tusbax. they see it SHIRK. if you carry tusbax they will order you inaad iska tuurto iyagoo u jeeda. and if you say no they will behead you thanks to the tusbax you were carrying.

Meseret
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meseret » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:39 pm

DR-YALAXOOW
Can I ask you why you were aganist Abdullahi Yusuf and his ethiopian troops? but support Sharif and his Amisom troops?

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Meseret :up:

Abdulahi yusuf time and today are different. first if we knew al shabaab abdulahi yusufs time whats al shabaab then i would probably have supported yuusuf.

unfortunatly those days so called maxaakiimta lied to all of us. we did not knew maxaakiimta had under their sitts al shabaab.

i also was against abdulaahi yusuf because it was first time in history someone brought ethiopians to conquer the capital city of Somalia, that was choking and humiliation of every somali who had blood in his veins.

those are reason i was againt abdulahi yusuf. but today we know whats al shabaab. al shabaab are against every existance of somalis and the nation of somalia. the worst enemy somali has today is al shabaab. billion times worst than ethiopia therefore today i support even is isreal come in to our aid to fight against al shabaab and others who are against Somalia to become peacefull nation.

Meseret
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meseret » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:00 pm

But what about the ethiopian invasion of Gedo region in 1994? or the habashi invasion of Sool? Bakool? Hiiraan? why did you not stand up at that time? Oh maybe you only care when Benadir is in danger? :(

I think you were aganist Yusuf because of his clan and not Wadanimo...... do you think a bantu from every corner of Africa will liberate your nation from the shabab tugs which you yourself is not brave enough or patroitic enough. to do...... ?

Meseret
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meseret » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:02 pm

and what about the 5000 civilans killed in Mogadishu by Amisom?

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:07 pm

:|

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 pm

But what about the ethiopian invasion of Gedo region in 1994? or the habashi invasion of Sool? Bakool? Hiiraan? why did you not stand up at that time? Oh maybe you only care when Benadir is in danger? :(

I think you were aganist Yusuf because of his clan and not Wadanimo...... do you think a bantu from every corner of Africa will liberate your nation from the shabab tugs which you yourself is not brave enough or patroitic enough. to do...... ?

its big different invading border cities and capturing the nations capital.. 1977 our national army forces took almost 40% of Ethiopian . but we did not took their capital city adis abbaba. today ethiopia whos our historical enemy had bitten us and humiliated us and conquered our capital city.

my friend you can not compare gedo and sool or hiiraan and the capital city.

and UGANDA AND BURINDI those countries has no particular interest in Somalia because we do not share common border like we do Ethiopia. Uganda and burundi are our african brothers and we will not forget their sacrifices for SOMALIA to regain its nation hood. and listen sxb name calling against other black african brother names such us bantu or any other names does not make you less black you and or we Somalis.

today we need every help we can get from our African brothers. we are fighting against most disgusting animals on this planet its called al shabaabul shayaadiin. murders. student killers. child killers. suicide bombers al shayaadiin nacaladii allah haku dhacdee Al shabaabul shayaadiin bastards. :down:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:19 pm

and what about the 5000 civilans killed in Mogadishu by Amisom?

thats not true. AMISON has helped to free people of mogadishu. just look the city today. when our brothers amisom and somali national army chassed BLOODY killers al shabaab suicide bombers out of the city. you see 95% people who fled the city come back. people are rebuilding the city.

you see everyday people of mogadishu enoying the beach Liido beach. people in diaspora are going back to mogadishu. direkt flight turkish airlness has started flytes to xamar thanks to our brother Amisom.

Amison has saved thousends and thousends of mogadishu in mogadishu. ask me i know more than you do mogadishu . i have all my family living in mogadishu.
they are enjoying the city after amisom and somali national army liberated from al wahaaabi shayaadiin suicide bombers. student killers AL SHABAAB AL SHAYAADIIN.

Meseret
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meseret » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:32 pm

if you a true wadani you do not care about if Sool or Mogadishu is captured by habashi

do we really need Uganda and other savage nations to defeat the snake ( shabab) we created ?

remember the Amisom do not care about somalia but only to collect their salary

I agree shabab was evil bastards which is an enemy of somalia :som:

Meseret
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meseret » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:34 pm

I just want the somali people to solve their own problems and be indepedent from foreigners :som: only we know the reasons behind our problems.......

Meseret
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meseret » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 pm

DR-YALAXOOW :up:

I am happy to see my brothers in Mogadishu having peace and pogress Masallah :up:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:45 pm

I never entirely understood the whole anti-tusbax/tasbeeha thing. Since when was a form of counting bidca? :|

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.