Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali wedding should be changed

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali wedding should be changed

Postby fighter » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:18 am

Low low low fighter. :lol: :down:

Lets remain focused on poor suckas like u paying for very expensive night club.
Jokes on you, I only went clubbing once and got in for free. Guest: Wiz Khalifa :lol:
This round,u r not Khalifas plus one.U r financing it.
Go to sleep Moose Jaw inhabitant 8-)
Salafi chicks :up:
They need a sweet chin music.

Salafi chicks don't do some crazy shit, like going down on a nigga and stuff. :down:

Or wait a minute, do they? Hmm!
If they got the courage to hide their faces in public, I am sure they can do that.

Protagonist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Protagonist » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:21 am

God I hate those Somali girls who get married to this miskeen good guy and forces him to have this $30,000 wedding when that girl is a loser in life and doesn't work and can't make baasto if her life depended on it.

But when it comes to marrying a foreigner, they are perfectly fine going to a mosque and having the wedding for free.

God, I feel like slapping those kind of girls.
Salafi chicks don't do some crazy shit, like going down on a nigga and stuff. :down:

Our local salafi mosque has a list of eligible young 20 year old Somali girls, one time a Somali sheikh at the Mosque pleaded with us to put our names down, he kept complaining about reverts snatching them up lol

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:25 am

Our local salafi mosque has a list of eligible young 20 year old Somali girls, one time a Somali sheikh at the Mosque pleaded with us to put our names down, he kept complaining about reverts snatching them up lol
LOL @ reverts snatching them up. Thank God I don't live meel ay ku badan yihiin. :lol:

Tush, no one is insulting real, decent Muslim girls but kuwa dadka iska sooca oo magacyada goonida la baxa dhibaatadooday leeyihiin.

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mody21 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:27 am

God I hate those Somali girls who get married to this miskeen good guy and forces him to have this $30,000 wedding when that girl is a loser in life and doesn't work and can't make baasto if her life depended on it.

But when it comes to marrying a foreigner, they are perfectly fine going to a mosque and having the wedding for free.

I remember this one somali girl oo kaawaashe this one maskiin brother had him pay $6000 just for the dowry (the kid was working part-time) then had him put on this extraordinary wedding costing another 6000 give or take a thousand. they were married for a year then she left him, later on she found this white revert who was a complete bum (they dude had two strikes, alcoholic, was a complete man whore, fat, lazy and generally disgusting) she didn't want to have him pay for the wedding because it was more sunnah , they got married he got her pregnant and less than a year later they went their separate ways. Then this cunt finds another unsuspecting faarax and wants him to pay $10000 dowry, her father at this point was soo ashamed he literally begged the boy not to marry her, on top off that the sheik refused to do the wedding service and walked out, luckily for the poor fella he called of the wedding and never spoke to her again.

I have heard soo many stories like that I have become a custom to them. akhaaas :down: :down: :down:

my advice for the brother before you even get serious with a sister have your moms or close female relatives do some research on them, within hours you will have a compiled CIA-esque data on every man she has said hi to and how they conversation went. From there decide wisely with the head that is on your shoulders.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 am

Twist The dhibaato,qof walba qumanahiisa ayaa qoorta ugu jira.

Figher I dont even know where that is. I am sure it isnt in Ontario.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:42 am

I remember this one somali girl oo kaawaashe this one maskiin brother had him pay $6000 just for the dowry (the kid was working part-time) then had him put on this extraordinary wedding costing another 6000 give or take a thousand. they were married for a year then she left him, later on she found this white revert who was a complete bum (they dude had two strikes, alcoholic, was a complete man whore, fat, lazy and generally disgusting) she didn't want to have him pay for the wedding because it was more sunnah , they got married he got her pregnant and less than a year later they went their separate ways. Then this cunt finds another unsuspecting faarax and wants him to pay $10000 dowry, her father at this point was soo ashamed he literally begged the boy not to marry her, on top off that the sheik refused to do the wedding service and walked out, luckily for the poor fella he called of the wedding and never spoke to her again.

I have heard soo many stories like that I have become a custom to them. akhaaas :down: :down: :down:

my advice for the brother before you even get serious with a sister have your moms or close female relatives do some research on them, within hours you will have a compiled CIA-esque data on every man she has said hi to and how they conversation went. From there decide wisely with the head that is on your shoulders.
If you think you can know a girl's history just like then you'll be disappointed son. Only if she was a brave ho, well known in the neighborhood can you know about her easily, everything is just you & your luck.

Tush, aaheey. Sheekada saas lee waaye!

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:07 am

Tuushi,

blehhhhhhhhh

mody,

they be crazy hoes man. wat can we do? none of them r clean too

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:10 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:09 am

In Some asian traditions the girls family has to take the financial burden of a wedding. This girl I know told me her brother law was only go to pay towards the honeymoon and agree to pay half the bills. Guys, start looking for timajilicad.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 am

GIRLS only get a nice wedding once in their lifetime and they deserve to get whatever they wish. :up:

Haday busaaridi ku dishay iska soom.Waxaan ka yaabanhey nimankan leh, naag an shaqaysan maxaan waxaas oo lacag ugu burburinaya ee oo biilinaya.Horta ma ogtihiin inu ninka masuuliyada reerka la saarey oo naagto o baahnen inay shaqayso.Hadaadan reer masruufi karen waxba ha is wareerinana ee singlnimadiina isaga jira.

Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: All I need in this Site of sin, is me and Hipsterrunoff!.

Postby Hepburn » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 am

I heard salafi' chicks do crazy shit and afterward they pray 2 rakkahs. :lol: :lol:

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:44 pm

I heard salafi' chicks do crazy shit and afterward they pray 2 rakkahs. :lol: :lol:
lmao, so true. I knew this one chick who would hoe around, sleep with every guy she saw and then come home and pray salat. :down: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: All I need in this Site of sin, is me and Hipsterrunoff!.

Postby Hepburn » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:47 pm

lmao, so true. I knew this one chick who would hoe around, sleep with every guy she saw and then come home and pray salat. :down:
That's disgusting, And when they wear niqaab is when every guy used her. :lol:

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:14 pm

That's disgusting, And when they wear niqaab is when every guy used her. :lol:
LMAO! Omg, so true. My mother says that all the time. Great minds :up: :D

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:55 pm

^^ Sea & Lil, just coz the guy is to take care of all the wedding financial needs doesn't mean he has to be submerged in debt. Why should everything be either extreme right or extreme left?

As the OP suggested, since the two people are starting a new life together they need most of that money and there is no need to spend it on one night trying to please people that don't usually give a rat's ass if the newly weds divorce tomorrow morning or if their house is set on fire.

If bitch needs a 'halagaa sheego' aroos then she better pay half of the cost. 8-)
Bal kan eega. Inlaa maanta haddaad Soomalia joogtid, wax waloo kaste nimanka wey bixiyan. Macal dharkeeda, macal dahabkeeda, aqalka kiridisa, oo weliba reerkay ka dhashay bu biil u qora. Markaad dibada timaadayn ayaad gaalo is moodayn oo imika leedahiin kharashka badh idinka leh :? I'm not saying drop 100 Gs on a wedding. I'm not saying cater to people you don't give a rat's ass about. However, if you and your wife decide on having a wedding (majority of couples do), then the tabs on you boo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.