Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who has been to Hajj? Come in this thread immediately

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Who has been to Hajj? Come in this thread immediately

Postby Oxidant » Thu May 24, 2012 1:58 pm

I went to Hajj a few years back. I don’t know if you people had the same experience as me.

Well basically, when walking towards the Kaaba there was beggars. However, these were not your ordinary type of beggars. Majority of them were African descent maybe West Africa or Sudan I suspect. However, the people asking for money were kids and the most were amputees; which was quite disturbing and fronting for a young lad at the time. While the kids asked for money, their parents mainly mothers were watching and they also were African descent.

Just wondering if anyone had the back story about these people? Some claim they were caught stealing hence why their arms and legs were cut off while other say they did it deliberately to seek more money during the Hajj season.

igotkatzngingersnapz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Who has been to Hajj? Come in this thread immediately

Postby igotkatzngingersnapz » Thu May 24, 2012 2:01 pm

in b4 Menace promotes his blog

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxidant » Thu May 24, 2012 2:02 pm

On a side note, I also remember there were young Asian Muslim kids selling tissues most likely Chinese or those from central Asia. They use to sell one dollar for a tissue from day until night, dead serious up till 4 am at times. I use to give them 5 dollars for single tissues. After a while they realized my kindness and started hassling me constantly. I got annoyed once and ran into the hotel where the clerk there threatened to hit the kids and scared them away. Realizing this now, I acknowledge how wrong I was. And if Allah wills I travel to Hajj again, I will be much more generous

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxidant » Thu May 24, 2012 2:03 pm

in b4 Menace promotes his blog
:?: :?: :?: :?:

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Thu May 24, 2012 2:50 pm

acually their parents deliberatly amputated their arms and legs , 90% of the kids are stolen from their real parents
it's some form of earning income, unfortunately Saudi authority don't do much about it coz it's difficult to know
the truth of the crime, it's done mainly by Sudan nationals and Indian/pakistans.

it's not true that they were caught stealing, Saudis don't cut legs and arms of children under the age of 15
even if they steal.

MenaceToSociety
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MenaceToSociety » Thu May 24, 2012 4:38 pm

I cant believe you would come down here to ask people such a question when you absolutely know that I own a blog dedicated to Hajj travelers. I made my blog in light of the fact that so many people dont know what to expect in such a journey.

First you need to go to my blog..I talk about this and more...my(no space)hajj.blogspot.com

btw, they are actually from Niger, Benin and Ivory Coast. It is a lucrative business to these people. It involves human smugglers. Apparently they go around their respected country to find a child who's missing a limp. once they achieve that they smuggle that kid to SA. Afterwords he is given to a particular women who will assume that child's "mother" role. Im not sure if you noticed or not but their would be 4 kids sitting in a straight line. Usually the first and last child have limps missing but the ones in between are fine but who pretend they missing their limps but locking up their forearm. They appear as if they missing it but if you look closer you can see how thuggish these Mofos are. It is so disgusting and unbelievable. Actually one time a pious pilgrim from Turkey I think tried to assist one of the child with their little baCK they use to collect money. That bastard child reacted violently like an animal.

Oxidant
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oxidant » Fri May 25, 2012 4:57 am

I cant believe you would come down here to ask people such a question when you absolutely know that I own a blog dedicated to Hajj travelers. I made my blog in light of the fact that so many people dont know what to expect in such a journey.

First you need to go to my blog..I talk about this and more...my(no space)hajj.blogspot.com

btw, they are actually from Niger, Benin and Ivory Coast. It is a lucrative business to these people. It involves human smugglers. Apparently they go around their respected country to find a child who's missing a limp. once they achieve that they smuggle that kid to SA. Afterwords he is given to a particular women who will assume that child's "mother" role. Im not sure if you noticed or not but their would be 4 kids sitting in a straight line. Usually the first and last child have limps missing but the ones in between are fine but who pretend they missing their limps but locking up their forearm. They appear as if they missing it but if you look closer you can see how thuggish these Mofos are. It is so disgusting and unbelievable. Actually one time a pious pilgrim from Turkey I think tried to assist one of the child with their little baCK they use to collect money. That bastard child reacted violently like an animal.

Also, do you know what they sing? Something along the lines as "Ba be babbeh"

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.