Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saudi Woman defies religious police.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Saudi Woman defies religious police.

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Mon May 28, 2012 9:49 am

Ok, but his madhab/sect is Salafi right or wrong? This is the point I'm trying to get across.

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Mon May 28, 2012 10:11 am

I've said this before and I'll say it again; this obsession and unhealthy preoccupation with what women wear and do has become a sickness in the ummah which needs to be rooted out. :down:

Exactly. :up: :up:
Do you know in medina during the time of the sahaba there were women who used to go bare-haired and even bare-breasted (I'm not condoning this by the way) :shock:? All I'm saying is the proper ulema understood that what a woman does with her body is her choice and even though the one that doesn't wear a hijab is in a state of disobedience to Allah SWT, that is ultimately between her and her lord.

While the West and china are trying to send people to Mars and beyond we have the muslim world doing honour-killings and obsessing about stuff like make-up, or the length of a woman's fingernails etc. :down:
What bare-breasted women :?

You mean the slaves and the non-muslims? Who cares what they were wearing that has nothing to do with this. Anyway it should be up to the family/maharam of the woman to look after her obviously religious police are going over the top.

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Mon May 28, 2012 10:28 am

ES

Al Albani (aun) used to say niqaab is not compulsory but his daughters used to wear it,, when he was asked the reason he said "they want it, i never asked them to wear it" AL Albani was also a SALAFI.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon May 28, 2012 12:34 pm

subhanallah at this chick bashing salafiyyah, the way of the sahabah.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon May 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Do you know in medina during the time of the sahaba there were women who used to go bare-haired and even bare-breasted (I'm not condoning this by the way) :shock:
Yes I knew about the barebreasted women...and that was normal.
Young historians of Somalinet i'd like to see a source for those claims.

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Mon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Colonel give me a few weeks inshaAllah.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Mon May 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Brave woman. Image

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Mon May 28, 2012 1:20 pm

I've said this before and I'll say it again; this obsession and unhealthy preoccupation with what women wear and do has become a sickness in the ummah which needs to be rooted out. :down:

The whole world is obsessed about women,which is why we have various shows and tabloids dedicated to anorexic female models. Down with the male obsession. :down:

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon May 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Colonel give me a few weeks inshaAllah.
Why so long?

nomadicwarlord
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby nomadicwarlord » Mon May 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Religious Police 0 Saudi Women 1 :up: Tune in next week when the religious police visit a private strip club owned by a Saudi royal.

Istaqfurulah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scandalous :lol: :lol:

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Mon May 28, 2012 4:39 pm

these saudi's are hypocrits on another level. its funny seeing them downtown, curly haired feminine lookin dudes wearing shorts and drinkin beer while the saudi women holding their hands are completely covered from head to toe. makes you wonder why allah(swt) has blessed such deviant people with so much resources.
Last edited by MrSinister on Mon May 28, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Mon May 28, 2012 4:43 pm

The whole world is obsessed about women,which is why we have various shows and tabloids dedicated to anorexic female models. Down with the male obsession. :down:
It's mostly women who watch those shows and read the tabloids, so I don't know how it's males' fault...maybe it was a typo :lol: ?

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:50 pm

She was brave enough to confront these clowns. :up:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Mon May 28, 2012 6:24 pm

It's mostly women who watch those shows and read the tabloids, so I don't know how it's males' fault...maybe it was a typo :lol: ?
You're saying men's magazines are plastered with pics of other men? :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.