Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Eritrea Bisha Mine = For Eritrea development (Images)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Eritrea Bisha Mine = For Eritrea development (Images)

Postby Advo » Thu May 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Positive step :up:

udun
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby udun » Thu May 31, 2012 9:05 pm

Eritrea, a progressive and fully independent fellow African state. :up:

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Thu May 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Eritrea, a progressive and fully independent fellow African state. :up:
LET'S HOPE THE WEST DOESN'T OVERTHROW AFEWERKI LIKE THEY DID TO QADAFI :down:

shaab_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shaab_ » Thu May 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Somalia is the laughing stock of the Horn.. everyone is so way ahead of them. :x

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Thu May 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Somalia is the laughing stock of the Horn.. everyone is so way ahead of them. :x
WITH PUNT OIL, PUNTLAND CAN BECOME THE QATAR OF AFRICA 8-)
Image ImageImage

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Thu May 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Image ImageImage
naya, farasdan dalasah naga watid maha wayay?

shaab_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby shaab_ » Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Image ImageImage
Why do we have to wait for oil? It's a cheap and unimpressive way out of poverty. :down:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:11 am

Eritrea the shining star of africa, and example to us all.

mashallah keep up the good work.

the only black spot is that the state has too much control, its too tight.
they should try to ease up a little in future when the threat of ethiopia and western interference attempts go way.

Eritrea is no more authoritarian than South Korea in the 60's to 80's and Singapore from 1965 till today.
Or even Malaysia or Indonesia before 2001.

The only difference is that those countries played by the rules of the west, Eritrea plays by its own rules.
That is why its considered an enemy.
:up:

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 am

good luck to Eri

MidriGeez
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MidriGeez » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:01 am

If sea coast meant something tangible Somalis would be highly advanced country
Eritrea is the nort korea of Africa while Ethiopia is African supper power

If the UN HQ is in New York and African union HQ is in adis ababa, what does tell you about the host countries influence and power?
Eritrea is the arab world’s anus, you do know how much arabs love anus

Dude what kind of super power has a permanent budget from the IMF to feed its people?? it means that the world has given up on Ethiopians to feed themselves, they also into selling babies and Maids for the hard currency, i would rather starve than sell my sisters to arabs in an open market. i would rather die than sell an eritrean baby to a pedophile. Ethiopia's development is based on more than $50 Billion loan, if you sell ethiopia today with its population including babies and maids they still won't have enough to pay off the interest of the borrowing that is why meles is always attending the g20 meetings hoping for a handout or debt pardon. Ethiopia is the west permanent B***h minus its diginity, Eritrea is loved by the arabs because it reminds them of how they should be.Eritrea standing up for palestinian state and labelling america as a trouble maker, Ethiopians are a funny bunch they hate arabs laakin they rush to arab country to work, i have lost count of how many Ethiopians pretend they are Eritreans in arab countries, Not only that these days you would even find Habesh Ethiopians pretending to be Somali, THE NERVE.lol

MidriGeez
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MidriGeez » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:16 am

Eritrea the shining star of africa, and example to us all.

mashallah keep up the good work.

the only black spot is that the state has too much control, its too tight.
they should try to ease up a little in future when the threat of ethiopia and western interference attempts go way.

Eritrea is no more authoritarian than South Korea in the 60's to 80's and Singapore from 1965 till today.
Or even Malaysia or Indonesia before 2001.

The only difference is that those countries played by the rules of the west, Eritrea plays by its own rules.
That is why its considered an enemy.
:up:
Thanks Gurey.

Yeah there is alot of control. After 1991 liberation it was too open and once they relaised how the west wanted to destroy the self reliance program and pushing ethiopia to fight Eritrea to hamper the development Eritreans went into shell. Just when you are attacked inside your house you lock everything and go into alertness Mode. The west wanted to destroy Eritrea and make it like somalia but one never expected that meles would be the slave soldier for them except few who warned us about Ethiopians Tigrayans, they also wanted Eritrea to join Ethiopia and uganda to attacking sudan al bashir and when Afewrki refused saying how could he attack bashir who helped bring eritrean liberation that was the straw that broke the camel back and wanted to destroy Eritrea they even tried to assisnate him many times once with a tomahawk Missile Missing him by 2 Mintues in the 1998-2000 War, after the war in 1998-2000 we shut down that side of the border for good and meles have relaised that you would never by an ally for america permanately so he used every trick in the book to have America on his side eg terrorism/somalia/Al qaeda. Now meles relaise that his boat is sinking and the american are getting more occupied in other part of the world, Basically and historically Tigray can not survive without good relation With Eritrea, Once meles is removed and the region is stable again you will see Eritrea opening up again but Ethiopians to be trusted it would take centuries to be honest .

MidriGeez
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MidriGeez » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:21 am

Nah.. Somalia are doing better than most nation if it was in its place, that is due to somali Characters and Values, if whats happening in somalia happened anywhere else in Africa well they would have made ten Hotel Rwanda movies by now. Its a roller coaster once Somalia Bounce back the sky is the Limit, Internal Conflicts and qabil Problems and people still Get by, amazing wallahi.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:28 am

Nah.. Somalia are doing better than most nation if it was in its place, that is due to somali Characters and Values, if whats happening in somalia happened anywhere else in Africa well they would have made ten Hotel Rwanda movies by now. Its a roller coaster once Somalia Bounce back the sky is the Limit, Internal Conflicts and qabil Problems and people still Get by, amazing wallahi.
yes the potential is there, the projected percapita income of all somalia is equal to eritrea and ethiopia.
I believe this is changing because of the growth in Ethiopia due to loans and foreign investment, and eritreas 17% annual growth rate the highest in the world higher than qatar, which is due to the bisha mine and the new potash mine and other localy funded and locally owned projects.

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:29 am

Midrigeez, don't listen to these ignorant somalis, they just mad because they see the future of Ogadenia and Eritrea being the big powers in the Horn :lol: :up:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:33 am

waryaa OAF i have heard rumours about the Somali region.
It seems abdi illay has convinced Melez to open up the region economically and give him a free reign .
Trade will be opened up and restrictions lifted, and Somali telecom companies will be allowed to operate and invest in Ogadenia.
Telsom is the first and ahmed nur of barakat has been helping stage all this from djibouti.

if it is true then we are headed for an economic boom.

this is another sign that melez is in trouble, i still think it sounds too good.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.