Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

somali history summarized by one poet

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

somali history summarized by one poet

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 am

he said
dadkan reer galbeedka ashahaadadaleen kamaqan, intakale waa ka muslim. this reminds me the words of the the innovator imam mahamed abdo who confirmed the civil nature of islam: i left behind muslims without islam and found here in the west islam without muslims.
the poet mustafa sheekh cilmi
[youtube]player_embedded&v=C1hzkwoYufU[/youtube]

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: somali history summarized by one poet

Postby TheLoFather » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 am

and where is the poem? :|

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 am

he use to be maareyaha tiyaatarka back in the 80s

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:29 am

abwaan mustafe :up:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:43 am

abwaan mustafe :up:
he is a funny man hope you enjoy it. :up:

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:35 am

he said
dadkan reer galbeedka ashahaadadaleen kamaqan, intakale waa ka muslim. this reminds me the words of the the innovator imam mahamed abdo who confirmed the civil nature of islam: i left behind muslims without islam and found here in the west islam without muslims.
I seriously question the validity of those personal opinions. I mean, you've lived in the West for a number of years, and I'm sure you've observed inhumane treatment, injustice, dishonesty, lying, ponzi scheme, abortion, infidelity, rape, hypocrisy, murder, abomination, racism, domestic violence, etc. You've also observed what the West did to Iraq, a country and people who didn't harm them. So, explain to me how the personal opinions of the poet and imam, that there's Islam and no Muslims in the West, that there are Muslims and no Islam in our country or origin-- are valid?

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:36 am

what tribe does this old man belong too :? :? :? :? :?

by knowing that we will know how he views somali history :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:28 pm

he said
I seriously question the validity of those personal opinions. I mean, you've lived in the West for a number of years, and I'm sure you've observed inhumane treatment, injustice, dishonesty, lying, ponzi scheme, abortion, infidelity, rape, hypocrisy, murder, abomination, racism, domestic violence, etc. You've also observed what the West did to Iraq, a country and people who didn't harm them. So, explain to me how the personal opinions of the poet and imam, that there's Islam and no Muslims in the West, that there are Muslims and no Islam in our country or origin-- are valid?
Certainly the west don't kill his cadaans, running his nation democratically, uncorrubted institutions and so on. Basically the imam ment to say: publically and institutionally, the westren civil values are the same as the islamic values. So there is islam in the west without muslims and in the muslim countries there are muslims without islam.
Yes the west fights the global south and like any empire conqures and crushed those who dare to change the global inequality but we were talking how the west has democracy, equality within it.

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Qob tol maanu nihin ee qawmiyad dhan baanu nahay
Soomaali qoys ah oo qaran kaliya baan nahay
dad taariikh leh qoranoo hido qani ah leh baan nahay
qarniyaan soo jirno quruumahaan la simanahay

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Certainly the west don't kill his cadaans, running his nation democratically, uncorrubted institutions and so on.
Elaborate. Do you mean the West don't kill innocent people? What are a few examples of running a nation democratically? And do you mean there's no corruption in Western institutions?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Certainly the west don't kill his cadaans, running his nation democratically, uncorrubted institutions and so on.
Elaborate. Do you mean the West don't kill innocent people? What are a few examples of running a nation democratically? And do you mean there's no corruption in Western institutions?
doesn't kill his own people, all I said has to do much with the west from within. The corruption for them is embarrassment, they don't have to waite, they will be forced to quit unlike of our leaders.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 pm

doesn't kill his own people, all I said has to do much with the west from within. The corruption for them is embarrassment, they don't have to waite, they will be forced to quit unlike of our leaders.
Anwar al-Awlaki was American, and his government killed him without even due process. Corruption in the banking system is the main factor of the recession afflicting USA and Europe. George Bush invaded Iraq during his first term, and instead of forcing him to quit, he was re-elected. The personal opinions of the poet and imam are fundamentally flawed.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.