Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Black Hook Down:~ II IlkoJiir's insurrection

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Black Hook Down:~ II IlkoJiir's insurrection

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Second in our Black Hook Down Trilogy: Ask requested sequel contains far more action.

Sequel to Black Hook Down I: IlkoJiir's Insurrection. A Tale of desire for Power and conquest in the Land of King Poets. Some seek Premonition others Dream them and Visualise them. It could easily be said that an Event is not being forecast during a premonition but rather incepted into reality... welcome to Grand Architect Studios [GAS] Production...

Grand Architect Studios

[GAS]

Production first release on Somalinet !

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Black Hook Down:~ II IlkoJiir's insurrection

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:14 pm

...P.s feel free to comment positive or negative

XaliimoFarax
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XaliimoFarax » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:19 pm

No comment.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:37 pm

No comment.
You are driving along on a residential street and you reach T junctions, the road choice ahead is either left or right and the traffic behind is getting impatient. You practically climbed out your car and walked off and i am stuck behind you :evil: who gave you the licence?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This movie was extremely entertaining and funny, I liked when futodooole ran away from the palace and Atam's forces advanced and yo u showed machine fighting kkkkk

I also like when you made the part about tighrobe protesting in the main road hahahhahaha. :lol: :lol:

I also seen the credits when faroole ran away to socotra island, you showed the names of PL members like FBI yo ucalled him FBIZanzabiri, and youngfreshpussy hahahha :lol: :lol: Wallahi it was really funny how you montaged a video about SL and Djibotui emergency session it looked very realistic and original.

hahhaha wallahi please making this, it makes me laugh hard especially when i smoked a blunt.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is tightrope celebrating though and PaidMonk doing a runner

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Puntland's population has become 50% Southies so TightRing is happy there is regime change and she Moved into exile with Faroole where she won't see another Southie again.

PaidMonk was filming the tall buildings in Down Town Gerowe Called little-Gaza when PIS force being chased by IlkJiir crushed his car... RIP

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This movie was extremely entertaining and funny, I liked when futodooole ran away from the palace and Atam's forces advanced and yo u showed machine fighting kkkkk

I also like when you made the part about tighrobe protesting in the main road hahahhahaha. :lol: :lol:

I also seen the credits when faroole ran away to socotra island, you showed the names of PL members like FBI yo ucalled him FBIZanzabiri, and youngfreshpussy hahahha :lol: :lol: Wallahi it was really funny how you montaged a video about SL and Djibotui emergency session it looked very realistic and original.

hahhaha wallahi please making this, it makes me laugh hard especially when i smoked a blunt.
Glad you liked it...

The Final in the trilogy is all out war.

Black Hook Down III - TBA

In the Mother of all Battles where there is war there is Hiiluminati... The horn of africa is going to chance for ever... i won't spoil it.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Puntland's population has become 50% Southies so TightRing is happy there is regime change and she Moved into exile with Faroole where she won't see another Southie again.

PaidMonk was filming the tall buildings in Down Town Gerowe Called little-Gaza when PIS force being chased by IlkJiir crushed his car... RIP
Makes sense :up: :lol:

Waiting for part III

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Makes sense :up: :lol:

Waiting for part III
It will be a full blown war Somaliland Vs Somalia Silanyo Vs Samatar

Black Hook Down III :~ The earth shivers where Elephants wrestle --- Release TBA

(c)Waaqbaal

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 am

A very good one.

DayaxJeclee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DayaxJeclee » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 am

Balanbalis Mucjiso :lol: , cirwaaq -Oliver stone. Me think the best faroole compliment. :)

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:25 am

Balanbalis Mucjiso :lol: , cirwaaq -Oliver stone. Me think the best faroole compliment. :)
I had to give the old man Faroole a Happy Ending...Let him live large in Socotra Island :)

Balanbalis Mucjiso

That is a whole Movie of it's own and would introduce the Somalis to the subtle impacts of causality on their everyday lifes.

Once again Oliver Stone Not...

DayaxJeclee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DayaxJeclee » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:32 am

I had to give the old man Faroole a Happy Ending...Let him live large in Socotra Island :)

Balanbalis Mucjiso

That is a whole Movie of it's own and would introduce the Somalis to the subtle impacts of causality on their everyday lifes.

Once again Oliver Stone Not...
hagaag. raali Cirwaaq waayo arag, cirwaaq indhodheer. :lol:

Jam Street
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jam Street » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:48 am

:lol: :lol: good stuff, brother Cirwaaq.

Faroole aka afweyne the pirate godfather should never have been allowed to escape.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.