Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How can i post my PICTURES on somalinet >?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

How can i post my PICTURES on somalinet >?

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:47 am

so i want to post my pictures that i took when i was in Ethiopia and also a new ones so people can see what i look like. anyways i have my pictures on my Iphone, How can i post them on Somalinet. THANK YOU.

blackstars25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: How can i post my PICTURES on somalinet >?

Postby blackstars25 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:45 am

My solution was to upload the image on ImageShack.com and use the link they provide. It's really simple.

OhCashoIsOnYou
Location: Trained in the art of making friends and spreading positivity.

Postby OhCashoIsOnYou » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 am

If the pictures consist of images that are within the friendly realm, I highly recommend sharing it with us but if they are counter productive to this movement, I suggest u keep those demonic jpegs hidden from public sight.

blackstars25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blackstars25 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:01 am

^you have 4 posts and you are barking orders?

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:05 am

how do i transfer my photos from Iphone to PC?

OhCashoIsOnYou

Postby OhCashoIsOnYou » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:10 am

^you have 4 posts and you are barking orders?
Wow, this is not how a friend should be addressed or even welcomed. I know u have been raised in a friendly household where negative behavior had zero tolerance policy. Please act like the good individual hooyo raised.

blackstars25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blackstars25 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:12 am

just connect iphone to computer and click and drag as you would a normal disk. i think you could sync your photos with itunes also. but seriously next time google it, you will find abundance of information.

blackstars25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blackstars25 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:16 am

Wow, this is not how a friend should be addressed or even welcomed. I know u have been raised in a friendly household where negative behavior had zero tolerance policy. Please act like the good individual hooyo raised.

OhCashoIsOnYou

Postby OhCashoIsOnYou » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 am

Do not make unmanly faces specially towards a friend doing his job, it is a profession left alone to females and men who were raised without a father.

FarahWithFlare

Postby FarahWithFlare » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Use the usb cable that came with the iphone you have. If you don't have the cable to connect to your PC with the Iphone, e-mail the pictures to yourself using your iphone, then go into your inbox and download them onto your PC.

Is that helpful?

Maandhow
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Maandhow » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:31 pm

so i want to post my pictures that i took when i was in Ethiopia and also a new ones so people can see what i look like. anyways i have my pictures on my Iphone, How can i post them on Somalinet. THANK YOU.
this website is complicated in terms of posting images and sounds. in order to do that you need to use third party website as blackstar25 said. this is ridiculous we are 2012 and things need to be user friendly and simple.

Kiss= keep it simple stupid

1moonlight
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 1moonlight » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:49 am

Use the usb cable that came with the iphone you have. If you don't have the cable to connect to your PC with the Iphone, e-mail the pictures to yourself using your iphone, then go into your inbox and download them onto your PC.

Is that helpful?

very helpful indeed THANK YOU.

i am just gonna email them to myself then download to my PC.

THANK YOU AGAIN.

Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gatspy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Moonlight, there is also another much easier way which is downloading ImageShack Free app onto your iPhone. Upload right off the phone.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 pm

1moon, niyow ka waran dalka, misa Somalia ma tagiin ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.