Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milan becoming the new arsenal

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Milan becoming the new arsenal

Postby Substance » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Selling of their best players :lol: :lol:

Its not a done deal yet but it seems like PSG will buy Silva and Zlatan for less then liverpool bought caroll and hendersson. :mrgreen:

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Milan becoming the new arsenal

Postby Shirib » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Sorry, Inter beat them to it. Inter is the new Arsenal :x

But 60 million for a CB and a 30 year old striker isn't a steal for Milan.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Sorry, Inter beat them to it. Inter is the new Arsenal :x

But 60 million for a CB and a 30 year old striker isn't a steal for Milan.
Its good deal money wise and milan needs it but they are still offloading their best players and I doubt they will find quality players to replace them since quality costs and galliani will use that money to pay debts.

Jamac_Yare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Jamac_Yare » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Man Seedorf Milan legend i wish he come to premiership

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Didnt Seedorf go to brazil?

CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliBurco » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Keep your eyes on the English Premiership, particularly Tottenham Hotspur. Their new kit has been unveiled, new state of the art training camp, AVB as a new manager who had his first interview yesterday stating that trophies are our new aims, not just chasing a Champions League spot. In addition, we have signed the Belgian Ajax captain Vertonghen and Sigurdson, a decent midfielder. Gareth Bale has renewed his contract and were still negotiating to get Adebayor on a permanent deal. There are some doubt about Van DerVaart but I'm confident he will stay. As for Modric, its sad that he wants to leave but I'm tired of his nagging arse, we will gladly accept Portugese Moutinho.

All in all, exciting times lie ahead and history will be made,don't miss out.

PS; I think I should start an official Tottenham thread where I shall post the latest news and capture our journey over the next season. Since supporters are few but the team being great, I shall have the chance to spark an interest in others hearts :up:

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Keep your eyes on the English Premiership, particularly Tottenham Hotspur. Their new kit has been unveiled, new state of the art training camp, AVB as a new manager who had his first interview yesterday stating that trophies are our new aims, not just chasing a Champions League spot. In addition, we have signed the Belgian Ajax captain Vertonghen and Sigurdson, a decent midfielder. Gareth Bale has renewed his contract and were still negotiating to get Adebayor on a permanent deal. There are some doubt about Van DerVaart but I'm confident he will stay. As for Modric, its sad that he wants to leave but I'm tired of his nagging arse, we will gladly accept Portugese Moutinho.

PS; I think I should start an official Tottenham thread where I shall post the latest news and capture our journey over the next season. Since supporters are few but the team being great, I shall have the chance to spark an interest in others hearts :up:

On other news, anyone seen arsenals new kit? Flop of the century, damn :lol:

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:47 pm

I've watched football all my life and AVB is the shittest manager I have ever seen, you'll see another ramos 100% but no harry to save you when your bottom with 2 points :lol:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:54 pm

On other news, anyone seen arsenals new kit? Flop of the century, damn :lol:

SMH.

CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliBurco » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 pm

I've watched football all my life and AVB is the shittest manager I have ever seen, you'll see another ramos 100% but no harry to save you when your bottom with 2 points :lol:
He can't be classed as being a rubbish manager when looking at what he achieved with Porto. We shouldn't judge him on his brief stint at Chelsea who made it difficult for him, as long as we work together,and I believe our team can be hungrier than ever now that they were cheated out of the champions league, we can do great things. Besides, Di Mateo got sacked from West Brom and as soon as he won a few matches with Chelsea we forgot all about that. Besides, he's worked under Mourinho.

He is no Harry, but Harry did whatever he could do and its much appreciated. He wouldn't be able to take us any further.

And yes, the arsenal kit is gay Loool.

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:07 pm

He can't be classed as being a rubbish manager when looking at what he achieved with Porto. We shouldn't judge him on his brief stint at Chelsea who made it difficult for him, as long as we work together,and I believe our team can be hungrier than ever now that they were cheated out of the champions league, we can do great things. Besides, Di Mateo got sacked from West Brom and as soon as he won a few matches with Chelsea we forgot all about that. Besides, he's worked under Mourinho.

He is no Harry, but Harry did whatever he could do and its much appreciated. He wouldn't be able to take us any further.

And yes, the arsenal kit is gay Loool.
That was one year at porto if it was a 3 year project than yes but it was just one good year and he left. At Chelsea I looked at things from every direction he is the worst man manager there is as he treats the experienced and older players like children and disrespects them. He even treats the youngsters even worse like when Lukaku said that AVB put him on the bench in training WTF :lol: how can he not even allow him to train properly a 18 million signing.

His tactics were also poor his high defensive line was beyond stupid and he refused to change it. His substitutions lost us games, plus he had no plan B. Everything he tried to do always ended up wrong. I don't see how he can do anything different with spurs unless they have great staff in place to take greater control and rein him in which probably happened at porto.

AhmedBoqor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AhmedBoqor » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:47 am

I don't think any team can go as low as Arsenal. Milan still has Pato who I think is due for a big season coming up. NOt to mentions other internationals, people are forgetting the Milan vs Arsenal legs in the CL where the gooners were thrashed 4-0? they are not even in the same league in terms of talents. Arsenal is garbage honestly.

Guess who just got themselves the best player in the Bundesliga:

SInce the team already established a strong Korean fan base, they went to get the next big Asian superstar, this time Japanese. Who the hell needs Sneijder :myman:

Gooners got a new indayaro to be afraid of now :pac:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 am

Milan actually did good by selling Zlatan, he will be older a year or two later and no one will sign him for half what PSG offered. but selling Silva is plain stupid.

actually Man united beat both Milan and Inter to that title.. every year Ferguson kept losing a superstar and in return sign a handicap.

from CR7, Tevez, Van der Sar, Ruud Van N, Beckham, Forlan etc.

last two years he signed Jones, De jea, young, Smalling, Bebe, Powel and kagaw.. and most of them are flop. when was the last time he signed a superstar?

as a result he was kicked out of every major and minor tournament.

CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliBurco » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 am

One year ov Avb leading Porta resulted in greater gains than Arsenal for 8 years. Fact of the matter is that he was forced with his back up against the wall with no support from the team and chairman. The big egos in the team lead to those subs and quite frankly, they deserved it.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.