Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Laila Adem

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rina206

Re: Laila Adem

Postby Rina206 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:35 pm

:lawd: The first fit somali singer
Hahaha :lol:

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:43 pm

1:37 :whoo:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:36 pm

May Allaah SWT guide all of us...

This young girl is just singing even though with shorts...Leave her to her Allaah to judge.
It is weird how Somalis would never condemn someone who is carrying a gun to kill, but are quick to condemn someone singing :Puhlease:
Those women who are selling the Khat are doing more sin than this young girl :down:

She has a great voice :up:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:59 pm

This young girl is just singing even though with shorts...Leave her to her Allaah to judge.
It is weird how Somalis would never condemn someone who is carrying a gun to kill, but are quick to condemn someone singing :Puhlease:
Those women who are selling the Khat are doing more sin than this young girl :down:

It is because we are 99% appearance and 1% substance. I think this woman is fine and deserves our ogling :diddy:

Rina206

Postby Rina206 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:52 am

It is because we are 99% appearance and 1% substance. I think this woman is fine and deserves our ogling :diddy:

I agree! Somalis do so much worse things but are so quick to judge. "One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others." ~Moliere.

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:03 am

I agree! Somalis do so much worse things but are so quick to judge. "One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others." ~Moliere.
Yeah OK Laila Adem.

Rina206

Postby Rina206 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:21 am

Yeah OK Laila Adem.
I am NOT Laila! Pssshhh I wish. Just her number 1 fan! :stylin:

ofafrique
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Preaching Pan-Somalism throughout the corridors of your city.

Postby ofafrique » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:25 am

Yeah OK Laila Adem.
I am NOT Laila! Pssshhh I wish. Just her number 1 fan! :stylin:
:Puhlease:

Rina206

Postby Rina206 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 am

Deep down inside you guys are dwelling on the thought of me being her.. :mindblown: keep dreamin :broken:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:45 am

:comeon:

Leila I used to see u practicing at the piano room with ur Asian bff @ sscc

It used to make my evening :lawd:

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:48 am

Deep down inside you guys are dwelling on the thought of me being her.. :mindblown: keep dreamin :broken:
Every one of your 12 posts are about her. Case in point, you show up when an old thread about her is bumped.

Rina206

Postby Rina206 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:51 am

What??? You know her. What's sscc?

I am a big supporter lol! What is this find Waldo or something or Laila mind you.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:52 am

Every one of your 12 posts are about her. Case in point, you show up when an old thread about her is bumped.

Burn! :ooh:

Man, you can be a good investigator! Have just checked her posts and they're indeed all about this singer. :pac:

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 am

I am a big supporter lol! What is this find Waldo or something or Laila mind you.
:lol:

I'm just messing with you (I think :ufdup:).

ofafrique
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Preaching Pan-Somalism throughout the corridors of your city.

Postby ofafrique » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 am

Isn't this chick (Leila) from Seattle or something? Lol @ the 206 in your name.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.