Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Melez Zanawi not death!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Melez Zanawi not death!

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:44 am

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Melez Zanawi not death!

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:46 am

habaarka ha la joojiyo, the Pm is recovering and he is doing fine

i aint over till the fat lady sings

:stylin:

Gantaal05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gantaal05 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:46 am

*dead

and why do you care? :?

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 am

meles zanawi:
I'm that star up in the sky
I'm that mountain peak up high
Hey, I made it
I'm the worlds greatest
And I'm that little bit of hope
When my backs against the ropes
I can feel it mmm
I'm the worlds greatest

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 am

*dead

and why do you care? :?
No he is not death and the story of melez zanawi is remarkable, wale hooyadis wiil hoog bay dhashay

I like how he subjugated the somalis and the only language somalis understand is the language of negus negast melez zanawi

BankiiTuuyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: DADKA ku beerlaxawsanaya somalia wa la gumeysanaya who cares soo maydaan burburin !

Postby BankiiTuuyo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:28 am

please man don't cry like Danyeer incase he dies LMao! i think u love this man more than ximaanxaare use to love that farm boy farmaajo hah

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 am

please man don't cry like Danyeer incase he dies LMao! i think u love this man more than ximaanxaare use to love that farm boy farmaajo hah
thereis no such thing as love in politics, I don`t care for melez zanawi as a person but as a political figure he is serving my intrest

I saids months ago that this moment was coming and we(beesha barkeysan) should take advantage of the opportunities thats coming our way and we did
i am advocating now for slow devolution of power avoiding the constration of power iin one hand if meles dies that is and I want a smooth transition
if that doesn`t happen, we have already marked the dolo ethiopian military garrison and ferfer garrison si prime target for " keeping the security in horn of africa" ;)

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 am

Hahahahaahhaahahahaahaha

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 am

Hahahahaahhaahahahaahaha
khalid ali what is the mood in hargeisa, are the people of hargeisa aware of the storm that is brewing

siilanyo will now regret expelling those oromos, ask agrre what happend to them recently :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:58 am

Any way oromo are useless addis ababa was one theirs finfine its now amara

There. Are no oromo beggers on the street

The rest will be deported soon

Southern ethiopia what happends no one really cares

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Hahahahaahhaahahahaahaha

:lol: :lol:

BankiiTuuyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: DADKA ku beerlaxawsanaya somalia wa la gumeysanaya who cares soo maydaan burburin !

Postby BankiiTuuyo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 pm

thereis no such thing as love in politics, I don`t care for melez zanawi as a person but as a political figure he is serving my intrest

I saids months ago that this moment was coming and we(beesha barkeysan) should take advantage of the opportunities thats coming our way and we did
i am advocating now for slow devolution of power avoiding the constration of power iin one hand if meles dies that is and I want a smooth transition
if that doesn`t happen, we have already marked the dolo ethiopian military garrison and ferfer garrison si prime target for " keeping the security in horn of africa" ;)
war orodo perioid isku yeel iyo a big ass cunt mala waxaad rabta inu melez zenawi ilmo yar ka dhaalo e sawirkiisana waad daawanaysaa waanad u heesaysaa if that's not love i dont know what it is shit you even tagged ''the greatest'' before his name and dedicated a song to the man ahhaha you got your priorities all screwed up buddy get a life instead of rambling about how much you love xabashi midgets!

maxaad ku barakeysantahayna?? u want to rule ethiopia when you cant rule gedo you dimwit :Heh: aleele habaar baad qabta waana la hubaaye

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:18 pm

BankiiTuuyo
sidi nin la ciilay ba hadleysa, far iyo meel bugta ba is og

i gave you simple geopolitical analysis and you come here with uqdad and emotional outburst

i am not a victim of melez zanawi why should i hate him

BankiiTuuyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BankiiTuuyo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 pm

BankiiTuuyo
sidi nin la ciilay ba hadleysa, far iyo meel bugta ba is og

i gave you simple geopolitical analysis and you come here with uqdad and emotional outburst

i am not a victim of melez zanawi why should i hate him
far iyo meel bugta is og?hahahahhaa war naga amus nacasyow
and i didnt ask for ur geopolitical nonsense! stupid

waarya naagtaadan walaan eee melez melez melez ha iga diman taa ku haysaay
all am sayin is if melez fell down today on the pavement and died everyone in this forum would walk by except you ofcourse adigu dhabtaad saari lahayd waxaanad u qaadi hees dhabtu jaceylku yaala dhabtu jaceylku yaaala it's mind numbing thats all you sound stupid and out of control who cares about melez the piece of shit and ofcourse i dont even have to remind u how he uses your cousins the ogadeens as a punchbag wtf what has melez done for you why are u embracing him so much everywhere u must love the guy right some one said ''HE DIED'' u opened a thread saying ''HE'S NOT DEAD'' ''HE'S THE GREATEST'' what da hell? you sound like a little girl who's sexually frustrated when u speak of melez its wierd as hell i bet you got his poster hanging somewhere in your room ahahahhaha indeed pathetic he's death will benefit me kulaha but he's getting mad sayin he's alive he;s alive when someone announces that he died shit im fucin confused

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:03 pm

war kanc BankiiTuuyoc so maha kee homosexual-ka aha ee idoor

futo iyo dhab baad maanta dhan ka hadleysa, adeer daqan xumida igala tag, wa ramadan

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.