Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is this true lol

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Is this true lol

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 pm

All Somalis run like Mo Farah when they see a dog :lol:

Gantaal05
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Is this true lol

Postby Gantaal05 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 pm

:lol: :lol:

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:13 pm

:lol:

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:23 pm

I have never had issues with dogs, they tend to respond to people whose heart rate changes. They will runup to the person standing next to me and ignore me totally...

It has been the same since childhood.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:19 pm

^ In most scenarios my encounters with dogs has been carried out the same, I'll see them but I'll continue going on about my business, whoever is along side me takes off and than its a chase off from there on out.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:43 pm

I ain't afraid of no Johnny.

Mr_Alfaas
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mr_Alfaas » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:44 pm

the reason is all dogs back home are hella gaaaaaajo :lol:

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Wallahi I use to have one and everybody use to be on best behavior when its with me. I'm gonna get a badboy one soon for niggas who over step the line. Specifically for those knuckle head Somali youths who are not scared of a beat down. A big dog with a big bite comes in handy.. :lol:

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm

saaxib i have a neighbour who has 1 terrier bull and one little rat sized dog...i am freaking afraid of them both equally and there are days i dont come home to sleep, simply because they are freely running around...since short i have managed to get the number of the owner and she has been on my speed dial since...

witheredfleur
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby witheredfleur » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:15 pm

saaxib i have a neighbour who has 1 terrier bull and one little rat sized dog...i am freaking afraid of them both equally and there are days i dont come home to sleep, simply because they are freely running around...since short i have managed to get the number of the owner and she has been on my speed dial since...

When they make sudden movements, I twitch and shit

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:21 pm

When they make sudden movements, I twitch and shit
i usually shit first...but i think the breed of the dog plays a roll in this matter.. i am cool with Labrador's..

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Survival guide if the worst befalls you...

Dogs have several sensory, emotive and structural defects created into them.

1. The Nose is hyper sensitive and would render the dog temporarily dysfunctional if sufficient impact force is applied.
2. Angry or excited, playful dogs similar to humans read eye contact as engagement... don't solicit interaction.
3. This applies to most dogs the front two legs if pulled apart laterally will crush the chest suspending respiration and/or heart function.

During an attack the more excited you get the more aggressive they get, attack will usually lessen when they feel you are of no threat.

Best defense is to avoid confrontation... give them distance if they are acting strange and ignore them.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 pm

lol

I love dogs, a cadaan guy was once shocked I was petting his golden retriever cus he was aware somalis had extreme fear of dogs.

Cirwaaq
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cirwaaq » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:33 pm

One of this by your side is as good as carrying a gun it will die first then let anyone harm you. There is no superior Loyalty since the abolishing of slavery!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.