Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dr Yalaxow was right about the saudi royal family

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: Dr Yalaxow was right about the saudi royal family

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Subhan'Allah stop backbiting leaders of the Saudi Ummah. At least they do things for the Unmah while u guys do shxt all but have the audacity to sit here and judge them. Have you ever wondered that this is another propaganda to try and attack Islam and Saudi Arabia. Last time they had a story about how the Saudis agreed to build a church in Makkah I bet you guys believe that too. You cannot say they are upon bid'a unless you see them build this so called city!
Britain gave birth to saudi arabia, Britain also gave birth to Isreal, saudi arabia and Isreal are sister states. Go and do some homework on what happened in arabia in the last 200 years.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Subhan'Allah stop backbiting leaders of the Saudi Ummah. At least they do things for the Unmah while u guys do shxt all but have the audacity to sit here and judge them. Have you ever wondered that this is another propaganda to try and attack Islam and Saudi Arabia. Last time they had a story about how the Saudis agreed to build a church in Makkah I bet you guys believe that too. You cannot say they are upon bid'a unless you see them build this so called city!
Britain gave birth to saudi arabia, Britain also gave birth to Isreal, saudi arabia and Isreal are sister states. Go and do some homework on what happened in arabia in the last 200 years.
Stop hating on Saudi coz they are not Sufi's :roll: Britain gave birth to Saudi and Isreal my ass, last time I checked they existed way before 200 years ago. I don't need to do any homework on anything. I know that Saudi is where my beloved prophet (saw) was born and I know that it's the land that is on the way of the Quran and Sunnah and I could care less what their leaders do that is between them and Allah. No matter what they do it will always be a blessed land and Allah will always continue to bless it because they follow the right path if they practised bid'a Allah would have punished them time ago. And I promise you this do called city for women will NEVER be built!

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeAmo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:16 pm

And if it is built it is not bid'a because it has nothing to do with religion and worship, they are not inventing a new way of worshipping Allah they are not adding things to the Quran or Sunnah or Ibada last time I checked that was the meaning of bid'a.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Your a liar the first Saudi State was created in the mid 18th century between Imam Muhammad ibn Saud and a pact with the family of Sheikh Maxamad ibn Abdulwahab, their ancestors continued until it was crushed by the oppressive Kremlin Caliph and Axmed ibn Saud was executed by them. Then in the early 20th century Abdulaziz ibn Saud took over Makkah and Medina from Riyadh and established the modern Saudi state. The Turkish Ottomon empire was in major decline and were divided by Western imperialists, it no longer could sustain such a large empire and detracted. Well someone had to rule after the collapse of the caliphate and that happened to be the Ibn Saud Dynasty.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Stop hating on Saudi coz they are not Sufi's :roll: Britain gave birth to Saudi and Isreal my ass, last time I checked they existed way before 200 years ago.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

GPK:Show me a map where it says Saudi Arabia prior to 1924 and I'll be a Saudi loyalist for life Wallahi

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeAmo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Thug I know what he was getting at with that comment but I decided to ignore it coz we all know Abukaar along with many characters here are Saudi haters :down:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Stop hating on Saudi coz they are not Sufi's :roll: Britain gave birth to Saudi and Isreal my ass, last time I checked they existed way before 200 years ago.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

GPK:Show me a map where it says Saudi Arabia prior to 1924 and I'll be a Saudi loyalist for life Wallahi
The Emirate of Diriyah was the first Saudi state.[1] It was established in the year 1744 (1157 A.H.) when Imam Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab and Prince Muhammad ibn Saud formed an alliance to establish a religious and political sovereignty determined to purge the Arabian Peninsula of heretical practices and deviations from orthodox Islam as they understood it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Diriyah

It was an emirate and later evolved into the modern saudi state.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Thug I know what he was getting at with that comment but I decided to ignore it coz we all know Abukaar along with many characters here are Saudi haters :down:
Abu is right though Al-Saud family sided with the British against the Al-Rashid family who were the legitimate representative of the Othman Caliphate for that region.Once the Caliphate was toppled the Saudis were rewarded with a new country that they namd after their family

Map of the Arabian Peninsula as it was then known

http://1.2.3.13/bmi/www.muhammadanism.o ... te_map.gif

GPK: I said map that says Saudia Arabia not some trumped up watering hole near Riyadh
We all know Al=Saud have always live in Nejd

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Grandpakhalif beenale, Axmed ibn Saud and his forces from najd invaded hijaz, taif medina and they killed alot of Ahlul bayt, the demolished the tomb of hamza aswell as alot of companions, in the end of his bloody campaign he said no one can go pass the prophets tomb and stand, they must go past and say asalamu alaykum ya muhammad. and this all happened when the ottoman caliphs were in Cairo, and when they returned Allahu Akbar they killed those who came with their fassad, only to return 100 years later, IBN SAUD, being payed £5,000 by the british to go against Allah and the caliphate, the Saudi Arabia Kingdom, Wallahi all of them are the worst munaafiqs in history, May Allah curse them all, they shake hands with the Yahuuds and the Nasaar behind the scenes, kiss george bush the man who killed 1 million iraqis. you think this kingdom is blessed? its the Jahils and Imam Mahdi will restore the true Khalifa with Isa binu Maryam.

TeaAMO. Sister understand that the KHALIFA that came in 632, was brought to a shameful end in 1924 thanks to Saudi Arabia who allied themselves with britain and warred with the only legitimate government in all of islam.

the KSA is a curse to the Ummah.

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Last edited by Mondey on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Grandpakhalif beenale, Axmed ibn Saud and his forces from najd invaded hijaz, taif medina and they killed alot of Ahlul bayt, the demolished the tomb of hamza aswell as alot of companions, in the end of his bloody campaign he said no one can go pass the prophets tomb and stand, they must go past and say asalamu alaykum ya muhammad. and this all happened when the ottoman caliphs were in Cairo, and when they returned Allahu Akbar they killed those who came with their fassad, only to return 100 years later, IBN SAUD, being payed £5,000 by the british to go against Allah and the caliphate, the Saudi Arabia Kingdom, Wallahi all of them are the worst munaafiqs in history, May Allah curse them all, they shake hands with the Yahuuds and the Nasaar behind the scenes, kiss george bush the man who killed 1 million iraqis. you think this kingdom is blessed? its the Jahils and Imam Mahdi will restore the true Khalifa with Isa binu Maryam.

TeaAMO. Sister understand that the KHALIFA that came in 632, was brought to a shameful end in 1924 thanks to Saudi Arabia who allied themselves with britain and warred with the only legitimate government in all of islam.

you fool, the KSA donates millions in mosque construction, sadaqat, development in moslem countries and the King Fahd Quran printing press which distributes 3 million qurans for free yearly. may allah guide them on their foreign policy inshallah.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:45 pm

it was established coupla decades ago. ibnu Rashiid wuxu ahaa the rightful leader of arabia wuxuna hoos iman jiray Ottomans.. C/casiis ibnu sucuud tuug ayuu aha.
:up:

Waliba did you know what he said to his qabil in Najd markey weydiineen "How can you take that bribe money from the kafirs/british"? he replied " It is Jizya, their paying me to protect them" Wuxu aha qof aad u badowsan oo jahil uyu aha. He is the reason Muslim is being killed in falastiin, iraq, afghanistan, somalida, because when the khalifa fell apart they divide and conquer.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeAmo » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 pm

I'm fully aware of that and Allah will punish or forgive their family for what they have done. I've never really liked the Saudi Royal family but I like what is now known as Saudi Arabia because it is the land of Islam and the prophet not because of the royal family.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Abu is right though Al-Saud family sided with the British against the Al-Rashid family who were the legitimate representative of the Othman Caliphate for that region.Once the Caliphate was toppled the Saudis were rewarded with a new country that they namd after their family

Map of the Arabian Peninsula as it was then known

http://1.2.3.13/bmi/www.muhammadanism.o ... te_map.gif

GPK: I said map that says Saudia Arabia not some trumped up watering hole near Riyadh
We all know Al=Saud have always live in Nejd

I didn't know the Riyadh watering hole encompassed half of Arabia. :wtf:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:47 pm

you fool, the KSA donates millions in mosque construction, sadaqat, development in moslem countries and the King Fahd Quran printing press which distributes 3 million qurans for free yearly. may allah guide them on their foreign policy inshallah.
Who's talking about Qur'ans?, do you agree the foundation of the modern saudi state was due to britain and its big agenda to establish a jewish homeland, Ibn Saud contributed to that.

Saudi Arabia is not a Islamic State, wallahi if King Abdullah is front of my face i'll spit on his face, nacalla tulla shaydaan caleeyk, the damage these guys did to muslims make me rage.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.