Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are white people more intelligent than black people?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Is white people more intelligent than black people?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes: 28

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: Are white people more intelligent than black people?

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Yes. :|

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Basra. Slavery dont equal to superity. Its only illusion of superity. Lets say I take a white as a slave and keep that slave with force , does that make me superior then whites? No, that dont even make me superior then my slave. I just happen to have advantage over the sitaution. Infact the quran is very strict about this that no one is superior, only trough faith. Ask allah to cure you from this mental illness. No one is superior because of their skin. Or you want to say allah created different humans? Its just goes worse everytime you speculate.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Substance,

You are absolutely correct--Slavery does not equal Superity. But it say alot about the one enslaved. I am not saying Cadaans have never been slaves. They have, even the most brilliant people Allaah swt blessed with Brains--the Yuhuds--were once slaves to the 'today-Nothing' Egptians. But if you read---carefully--in the Quran--the black man Bilaal is treated as inferior--whether u like it or not. Just like Women are inferior to Men. Allaah swt ---created Man first and then , a woman was an 'after-thought'--created from the ribs of the Man--after it was decided man cannot exist by himself. :lol: The fundamental point here is: Superiorty of Human does exist and was created by ALLAH swt for a reason. Like i said-- Allaah swt KNOWS BEST. ALLAH swt has the last laugh---one day, inshallaah if we are lucky to enter Janaah---we will know. Meanwhile-- i say--quit your ignorance and your sense of abosolute helplessness and get wit' the program! :clap:

EmperorofEyl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EmperorofEyl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Substance,

You are absolutely correct--Slavery does not equal Superity. But it say alot about the one enslaved. I am not saying Cadaans have never been slaves. They have, even the most brilliant people Allaah swt blessed with Brains--the Yuhuds--were once slaves to the 'today-Nothing' Egptians. But if you read---carefully--in the Quran--the black man Bilaal is treated as inferior--whether u like it or not. Just like Women are inferior to Men. Allaah swt ---created Man first and then , a woman was an 'after-thought'--created from the ribs of the Man--after it was decided man cannot exist by himself. :lol: The fundamental point here is: Superiorty of Human does exist and was created by ALLAH swt for a reason. Like i said-- Allaah swt KNOWS BEST. ALLAH swt has the last laugh---one day, inshallaah if we are lucky to enter Janaah---we will know. Meanwhile-- i say--quit your ignorance and your sense of abosolute helplessness and get wit' the program! :clap:

The wisest, most thought provoking and most philosophical member of snet of all time without a doubt. It is an honour to know you, even if it is in the cyber world. :clap: :clap:

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Again you missed the meaning of it. You are saying that because Bilal r.a was threated badly and was seen inferior then allah must have created superiority amongst men. What you fail to understand is this was not the opinion of the prophet saw nor something Allah approved. This was the opinion of tribal backward, ignorant desert arabs who offered and bury their daughters to their gods. He was threated unjustly inferior, but that DONT mean he is inferior, infact he killed the so called superior man. I repeat the Quran dont make difference among men. You need to hear it again. Its clear as daylight and dont leave room for speculation.

EmperorofEyl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EmperorofEyl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Again you missed the meaning of it. You are saying that because Bilal r.a was threated badly and was seen inferior then allah must have created superiority amongst men. What you fail to understand is this was not the opinion of the prophet saw nor something Allah approved. This was the opinion of tribal backward, ignorant desert arabs who offered and bury their daughters to their gods. He was threated unjustly inferior, but that DONT mean he is inferior, infact he killed the so called superior man. I repeat the Quran dont make difference among men. You need to hear it again. Its clear as daylight and dont leave room for speculation.
Look whats the difference between you and say Sir Alan Sugar? Your both equal right? Then how come he is richer than you? BECAUSE NOT ALL MEN ARE EQUAL, SO NOT ALL RACES ARE EQUAL EITHER. :)

EmperorofEyl
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EmperorofEyl » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Five fingers are not the same, nor are different human races.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Look whats the difference between you and say Sir Alan Sugar? Your both equal right? Then how come he is richer than you? BECAUSE NOT ALL MEN ARE EQUAL, SO NOT ALL RACES ARE EQUAL EITHER. :)
Equality in wealth is the difference but thats something that can be obtained or change. Basra thinks whites are smarter by birth this is what i'm against lad.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm

EmperorofEyl @lool

And like wise. It takes one to know one, i am all humble and appreciative. :clap:

Substance,

I do get your meaning. You do not want to admit or me to admit that Allaah swt created inferiority among Humanity. To you---(and this does you great credit to your imaan i assure you)...To you..the matter is Black and White. And for me--the matter is grey in between. I credit Allaah swt with the brains acumen that i use to reason and construct my arguments. Let me ask you a simple question then: Why did ALlaah swt create Bilaal as a black man and the rest as Arabs. Can you tell me the reason behind that?I cannot think of a better reason other than Allaah swt wanted Bilaal to be different than the arabs. We can both agree the reason for their different race was not for the joy of equality and peace loving political correctness. Can you think of other reasons other than the obvious Foreseeable reason that Humanity will act and think according to the making of their creator. Now, that don't mean--their act is sanctioned and pleasing to Allaah swt-. No --it simply means that Humanity has failed the test of Allaah swt despite given the religion to guide them. Allaah swt created Bilaal- to serve an inferior purpose to the arabs-- whether that purpose be in the instrument of his Melodies soothing voice that Allaah swt chose for him to call others for prayers or other physical duties not associated with Brains. (Just like the today blacks are gifted in the music and athletic endeavors like arabman stated above.) Allaah swt did not create perfect Humans--one was gifted with Brains and another with voice of Physiques.White man is inherently intelligent and Black man is NOT! Pure and unadulterated truth. We all cannot be Superiors--one has to submit and assume the position of an inferior, and the other has to raise the Whip! You are right--the arabs or the humanity are not supposed to treat Bilaal as an inferior--but the actuality of the truth "is" --he was. The truth is painful--but admitting it--is the beginning of an understanding journey that will lead to a glorious zenith of Imaan. :clap:

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Five fingers are not the same, nor are different human races.
The differnce between human races are smaller then those five fingers. See? I can also say someting retarded. Jeeeez.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Yes White people have Higher IQ(intelligent) than Black people :up: its a fact that whitea are way more intelligent than Black people. just look close everythink you enjoy your daily life was invented by White people. computres. Cars. electricity.moving pictures. Tv. films. eirplanes. Guns.Internet. all of those was invented by White people-- and blacks they could not even make bicycle. this is not self hating , its just a fact and its same as that black can run faster than white people and white people have higher intelligence than Blacks...

and Among Black people Somalis and Ethiopians have lowest intelligent IQ compare forexample other black africans. Somalis have 68 IQ while Nigerians have 72 IQ--

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 pm

basra waxay leedahay bilaal (ra) baa adoon ahaan jirey, oo miyeesan ogeen in carabta dhexdooda ey is gumeysan jireen oo waatii carabtii yaman laga xukumi jirey itoobiya (ardul xabash), oo yaa carabta ka celiyey jayshkii abraha Allaha mooyee?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 pm

[quote="DR-YALAXOOW"]

Somalis have 68 IQ while Nigerians have 72 IQ--[/quote]

Dr Yalaxoow@loooooooooooooooool

Dr Yalaxoow--is that statistics correct>? :lol: No wonder the Nigerians having high corruption and scheme rate--they have a natural DNA for outsmarting others. :lol: (But they are adoon at the end of the day, meaning another extension of ape)

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:51 pm

There is nothing to admit.
My point of view is simply. I go by the Quran and its says that no one is superior. You want to claim otherwise but you failed to bring references and your logic is being stamped on here. Allah gave people free will. Thats why arabs had slaves. I for example can take a slave but it dont make me superior, you claim Bilal r.a was inferior? In what way? He eventually slaughtered this so call superior man when it was him vs Bilal. In what way was this man superior?

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Basra Nigerian and generally west Africans have higher IQ than Somalis.. just Look statics of Somali immigrants in UK compare Nigerian in UK.. Nigerian in UK are one of most succesfull immigrant in UK. they are most educated. they have highest employment among imigrants while Somalis in UK ARE Worst of all, they are least educated. less than 15 % of somalis in UK have a JOB..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.