Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tell me about your last relationship with a boy/girl

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Tell me about your last relationship with a boy/girl

Postby qoraxeey » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:42 pm

come on ..... tell moma some juicy stuff .... im bored and heartbroken after todays election

Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Re: Tell me about your last relationship with a someone

Postby Areesa » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:44 pm

My ex is dating one of my former friends, so I was feeling shitty until my prince charming came to my rescue.

caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Tell me about your last relationship with a boy/girl

Postby caburiye1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:51 pm

We met in 2008, we married in 2009 and we divorced in 2012. What else do you need to know? and Yes, I was living in a dream till she left Saturday.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:03 pm

I dumped my ex thinking he would forever stick around and we can maybe sort things out after we have a break. Left it for too long he asked me back a couple of times I said no like a cow. Then realised what a great guy he was asked him back he said yeah but then next day said no. Said I broke his heart too many times and he just want to move on coz he don't want to keep getting hurt. Then he marries this freshy Yemeni chick his mum arranged and went along with it, just to hurt me. I tried to stop him even purposed to him he said no and go married. I was left heart broken :broken: but then he hollas at me and tells me he still loves me and always will and he wishes we could have sorted things out but whats done is done and we can't go back. I have contemplated of being his 2nd wife for a while but it would have been to much pain for my sensitive heart :broken: :(

I will always love him forever and always, no matter who is with I hope he is happy.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:06 pm

I got dumped :lol:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:15 pm

why :? :?

Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Postby Areesa » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:24 pm

OK I will be honest here.

My ex and I met accidentally at work, he said he loved me the first week we met, I thought he was up to something and always put my guard up, he would always came over to my house and I would always tell him I am busy. He never gave up, I gave him a chance, everything was cool until one of my guy friends told me about his cheating ways, I confronted him and he said the only reason I was out with you was because of revenge, you rejected too many times and when I finally thought I would give up, luck was on my side he said. I couldn't believe what he was saying. I thought he loved me. At last I collected myself, and told myself to not cry. Now I hear he is with my former friend. I act like I don't know him. We cross paths but I pretend that I don't notice him. Lord knows it hurts. I cried every night.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:28 pm

why :? :?
I never got a real answer :|

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:33 pm

OK I will be honest here.

My ex and I met accidentally at work, he said he loved me the first week we met, I thought he was up to something and always put my guard up, he would always came over to my house and I would always tell him I am busy. He never gave up, I gave him a chance, everything was cool until one of my guy friends told me about his cheating ways, I confronted him and he said the only reason I was out with you was because of revenge, you rejected too many times and when I finally thought I would give up, luck was on my side he said. I couldn't believe what he was saying. I thought he loved me. At last I collected myself, and told myself to not cry. Now I hear he is with my former friend. I act like I don't know him. We cross paths but I pretend that I don't notice him. Lord knows it hurts. I cried every night.

I find this so funny I'm sorry booboo

Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Areesa » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Heifa it hurts to the core.

Macaaney_1991
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Macaaney_1991 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Since we are in the relationship topic I was wondering, why Farah's allways chat up other girls when they allready have the right girl they wanna marry??? :roll:

stick to ONE u wh***!!!

Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Areesa » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Since we are in the relationship topic I was wondering, why Farah's allways chat up other girls when they allready have the right girl they wanna marry??? :roll:

stick to ONE u wh***!!!
Thank you I always ask myself this.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:38 pm

its called polygamy ladies

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.