Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A nice Somali Widow Wanted

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

A nice Somali Widow Wanted

Postby caburiye1 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:19 pm

It has not been a week and I am already tired of this single life. It is not for me. I am looking for a nice, culture, wife-minded somali widoow who is under 32. 2-3 Kids is fine. So hook me up. They could be your Aunts, sis, neighbours, distance relatives, In-Laws, friends.

Just give me her email or Phone and I would just call her from the blue sky. believe me, I won't mention somalinet and neither should You. And remember I said, widow meaning her ex must be real dead.

Kambuli,

eedo I trust you more than anyone. I know for sure you know some. Remember I am wiil fiican looking for guur xalaal ah. There is no thanbi but ajar to hook me up.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Re: A nice Somali Widow Wanted

Postby hargaysaay » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:30 pm

It has not been a week and I am already tired of this single life. It is not for me. I am looking for a nice, culture, wife-minded somali widoow who is under 32. 2-3 Kids is fine. So hook me up. They could be your Aunts, sis, neighbours, distance relatives, In-Laws, friends.

Just give me her email or Phone and I would just call her from the blue sky. believe me, I won't mention somalinet and neither should You. And remember I said, widow meaning her ex must be real dead.

Kambuli,

eedo I trust you more than anyone. I know for sure you know some. Remember I am wiil fiican looking for guur xalaal ah. There is no thanbi but ajar to hook me up.
are you for real niyaw

Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Postby Areesa » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:32 pm

:gladbron:

caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby caburiye1 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:01 pm

Kambuli,

are you for real niyaw
Haa sxb. It might be a surprise to you now but my life has taken a tragic turn and I am just looking for someone who I can marry and leave with. I know it would be very hard to get gabar bikro ah with my situation. My Only choice is between single others and widows and I would rather have a woman whose ex is dead than seeing my wife smiling with her husband in a mall. That is why.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:04 pm

cajabay cajiibay sxb wax ma kuu sheega beer jileeca jooji adaaba naag qabay iskaabulnimaa na wastey

DayaxJeclee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DayaxJeclee » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 pm

calaacal badanida, hadda dhow ma ahayno markaad xaaskaagii kala tagteen. naso, iska labixi, indhaha ha kuu furmadaan. kabacdi lee guur ka fakar. :lol:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Caburiye,

Becuse of "Masayer" you have to kill your future wife's husband and make you prefer a widow, lest she might smiles with her ex? Cajiib..
Xaggay joogtaa gabadha 32yrs oldka ah ee ninkeedii dhintey dee :clap: Bal xaggay joogtaa...

miskeen86
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby miskeen86 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:25 pm

sponsor a wife from refugee camp in somalia, you will find a 25yr widow with 3 kids. or just go to your local masjid and ask imam to set you up with one. good luck

caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby caburiye1 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 pm

You guys are not being helpful. bal be positive ee keena fikrada wax ku ool ah. Xagee laga keenaa iyo dayro badanaa dadkaan. Wixii nin soomaali ah dagaalada kudhimanaayay ma kuligood iskaabulo ayay ahaayeen. Even wax road accident kudhintay maleh? Maxaa loodhihi jiray soomaali agoon baa kubadan iyo aabayaashii waa li'deen. Ilaa hal reer ma agoomoobin.

cajiib wallaahi. Markii aan kufikiray in aan agoonleey arooso, waxaan isdhahaayay they are as many as gabdhaha aan laguursan to end up in dayradiina.

halayla shaqeeyo dayro wax iima qabanayso.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Wixii nin soomaali ah dagaalada kudhimanaayay ma kuligood iskaabulo ayay ahaayeen. Even wax road accident kudhintay maleh? Maxaa loodhihi jiray soomaali agoon baa kubadan iyo aabayaashii waa li'deen. Ilaa hal reer ma agoomoobin.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:16 pm

why a widow? what vantage points will a widow offer u? and why must she have kids?

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:42 pm

why a widow? what vantage points will a widow offer u? and why must she have kids?
Because his wife of many years was forced to divorce him by her family as he is infertile, and now a widow with kids would suffice since he cant give kids to all the marriage ready women who want to start a family. However our friend here wants a widow as he doesn't wanna ever run into her former husband. :lol:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Cabudhiye,

Dee ma waxaanu ku nidhaahnaa gabdhaha, " Nin aan carruur dhali karin oo doonaya naag laga dhintey ayaan haynaa?"

More information is needed..

1. Sawirkaaga soo geli golaha...
2. Shaqadaada soo geli.
3. Warqad Caafimaad soo geli.
4. Qoladaada soo geli. (As you know dadbaa kala jecel qabiilyoonka Somaaliyeed)
iyo in kale oo badan :clap:

caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby caburiye1 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:35 am

Cabudhiye,

Dee ma waxaanu ku nidhaahnaa gabdhaha, " Nin aan carruur dhali karin oo doonaya naag laga dhintey ayaan haynaa?"

More information is needed..

1. Sawirkaaga soo geli golaha...
2. Shaqadaada soo geli.
3. Warqad Caafimaad soo geli.
4. Qoladaada soo geli. (As you know dadbaa kala jecel qabiilyoonka Somaaliyeed)
iyo in kale oo badan :clap:
Kambuli, ofcourse sidaas ayaa ugu sheegaysaah. Hadii aan Caruur dhali karo Maba raadsadeen widow iyo Zidow midna.

Masawirkayga PM ka ayaan kuusoodhigaa Facebook gayga marka aa wax soo hesho. Dadka inta jooga hayga siin laakiin.
Waxaan ahay Support Staff company Kuyaal St. Paul. Cube yariis ah ayaan fariistaah oo aan projects kashaqaynaah aniga iyo kuwo gaalo ah.
Qoladeyda waa Cadaadoh.
Cafimaadka waa 100% Mark alaga reebo Low Sperm Count.

Horta wax soo arag waan heshiinaynaah. Laakiin bilshardi gabadha waa in ay tahay widow. I mean Odaygeedii waa in uu real udhintay not in uu coma kujiro xitaa because what if uu soo raysto.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

war go to yemen, you see 20 yeas old widow with kids. ajer bad ka heli. so sponsor ninyaho.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.