Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's on your mind right now

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What's on your mind right now

Postby COOL-MAN » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Eid Mubarak My Somalinet Family. Hope you all doing well

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:05 am

Eid mubarak. How's jigjiga?^

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:03 am

Eid Mubarak.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Eid mubarak. How's jigjiga?^
Asc brother

I'm not in jigjiga, never been to jigjiga in my entire my life. I live in kenya.

How are you? If my memory serves me well, you lived somewhere in the US back in the day..I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

Do old timers still visit this place? I doubt ftom the looks of it. Had a quick look before i shared my ied greetings. The place resembles an abandoned warehouse. I Saw familiar names like Salol, itra, Yussuf, you and few others making appearances.

This place was once buzzing with activity. In the midst of all that frenzy, none would've imagined it will end in up in it's current sorry state. Thus is life. I guess similar fate awaits the facebooks, the twitters and instagrams of modern times.

Good to hear from you and others again bro..peace be with you all till we meet again God willing.
Last edited by COOL-MAN on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:49 pm

DP

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:43 am

Wcs bro. Am not from the states, I live in between Aus and NZ. Yeah old timers deserted this place.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Nubian,
Gossiping about a co-worker on a repeat especially is something that ruins people's reputation and career. She set out to do just that. Reputation is damaged :( , but career is teethering on edge. I sometimes I go to work thinking I should just hand my 4 weeks notice, but I don't wanna do that because I want her to find an end to this problem :lol: :lol:
When you have free time, consider looking for another job.
It is not good mentally staying in such environment hun.
I have already done that and I got some jobs which I didn't take coz I questioned if I will end up in a much worser environment than this (I don't think its possible). Am staying just to make both of us suffer till an opportunity I can't resist comes along.
I understand. Good Luck.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:36 pm

Waar waa suldaan cool! Salaan sare sxb, I hope all is well with you and family. I miss the days we used to fight over Aisha's attention :lol: its good hearing from you buddy.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:53 pm

Wcs bro. Am not from the states, I live in between Aus and NZ. Yeah old timers deserted this place.
My bad. My memory is failing sxb. Yeah the place looks faded and deserted compared to it's glory days. Glad to see you around mate. :up:

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:06 pm

Waar waa suldaan cool! Salaan sare sxb, I hope all is well with you and family. I miss the days we used to fight over Aisha's attention :lol: its good hearing from you buddy.
: :lol:

Ar day waa kii yaraa ee sidi Nigerianka u labisani jirey :heart:

War bal nafta ka waran sxb? Aad baan ku salaamayaa. Delighted to see you around. I'm good bro and the family is super well too. Aisha ma nooshahay? wax warkeeda ah? Koley imika 10 caruur iyo wax saas camal bey sii mareysaa ayan umaleeyaye :lol:

Salol iyaduna in aan arke ayan umaleeye show? mase wax magaceeda u eg ayuu ahaa?

Sheikh hyper asagana meel ku sheeg?

P.s My somali is still qajajac. Waa sidi aad ku ogeyd iyo si ka daran sxb

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:21 am

When you have free time, consider looking for another job.
It is not good mentally staying in such environment hun.
I have already done that and I got some jobs which I didn't take coz I questioned if I will end up in a much worser environment than this (I don't think its possible). Am staying just to make both of us suffer till an opportunity I can't resist comes along.
I understand. Good Luck.
way baxeysaa thank god :) :!: While everyone is looking shocked and sad anugu am super thrilled :)

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:24 am

I understand. Good Luck.
way baxeysaa thank god :) :!: While everyone is looking shocked and sad anugu am super thrilled :)
Wow, that is great. I am happy for you.

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:58 am

Waar waa suldaan cool! Salaan sare sxb, I hope all is well with you and family. I miss the days we used to fight over Aisha's attention its good hearing from you buddy.

Ar day waa kii yaraa ee sidi Nigerianka u labisani jirey :heart:

War bal nafta ka waran sxb? Aad baan ku salaamayaa. Delighted to see you around. I'm good bro and the family is super well too. Aisha ma nooshahay? wax warkeeda ah? Koley imika 10 caruur iyo wax saas camal bey sii mareysaa ayan umaleeyaye :lol:

Salol iyaduna in aan arke ayan umaleeye show? mase wax magaceeda u eg ayuu ahaa?

Sheikh hyper asagana meel ku sheeg?

P.s My somali is still qajajac. Waa sidi aad ku ogeyd iyo si ka daran sxb

Lool haa sxb Aisha way nooshahay, meel group ah ayaan ku wada jirnaa way iska fiicantahay

Salool is around yes, niyaw i dont visit this marfash often since everybody left. Meeshu ghost town ayay noqotay.

Sheikh hyper warkiisa lama hayo, message aan 2 sano ka hor u diray muu furin, waxaa igu danbaysay isagu leh canada ayaan u guurayaa. I hope he is doing well wherever he is.

Somaliga waxaad baran lahayd hadaad soomaaliya dagi lahayd adigu sijui ah ayaad Kenyan uun ku noqotay :lol:

Waar sow engriis iyo xamaalidiisii kamaad raysan? Dee markaad lacagaysatay miyaadan mid yaroo kale ku xidhin? Mise sidii ayaad islaanta uga baqataa? :pac:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:16 am

I understand. Good Luck.
Wow, that is great. I am happy for you.
Another one is already pretty much a carbon copy. Working on my last nerves. She comes to me and asks: what were you and so talking about? Who does that? jeez..

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:18 am

Damn my calacals are too much even Cigal and Nubian aan ka yaabshay lol. Seriously I need a job kaligee uun a shaqeeyo without people

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.