Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

what do you think of this relationship between...?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

what do you think of this relationship between...?

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:56 am

Firstly, I only need two to three posts with opinions so no more comments after that pls.
I was before living in a white area but moved from the house after a female moved in with me and other guy who works all the night so I don't live anymore in there. During my staying in that area, I use to see at the local supermarket this white woman accompained with this somaligirl until one day while I was walking in some street near by me I have seen the girl looking outside standing next to her door. I said to her hi where did I saw you Your face is familiar to me? I didn't like to tell her that I'm somali or ask her if she is somali. I haven't seen her again on her own until one day. In that day I asked her about the white women and she said she is her mum :shock: how? She is even darker than me! She said her dad is somali and that her parents got divorced. The reason I did not believe her is that lied to me at the same day about some thing wich she hadn't a clue. At the end of the day I asked her her number but she was afraid ringing her when she is around her "mum" so I gave her mine. I got more info that she is in her first year at uni, speaks not a native english, the white woman is so protective on her. I haven't seen her for months until yesterday in the town center with the white woman.

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Re: what do you think of this relationship between...?

Postby Daff » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:04 am

sahal

there is no relationship yet, you haven't spoken to the girl on the phone, you didn't take her out yet. Does exchanging few words mean a relationship? Anyway don't give up try to hook up with her and let us know how things go. If the mother looks good why don't hit on her first, get close to your real target :steviej:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:14 am

Use the mother as a stepping block to get to the main squeeze, you already have a leeway, the white woman got a thing for Somalis, good luck lad :up:

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Postby afisoone » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:27 am

I remember when I was 12 years old.... We become little bit mature.. Some love feelings at the early stages..... Even though I was always unique about my approach... But me and my friends come together at nights and discuss what happenned at the school that day..

Some of my friends used to be happy to talk about how the girl look at him.. That is was soooooooooooooooo good at that age...

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:35 am

sahal

there is no relationship yet, you haven't spoken to the girl on the phone, you didn't take her out yet. Does exchanging few words mean a relationship? Anyway don't give up try to hook up with her and let us know how things go. If the mother looks good why don't hit on her first, get close to your real target :steviej:
The relationship I'm talking about is the one between the somali girl and the white woman not between me and the girl. Its not even about me dating the girl, I'm not interesting in that.
The same words @rabshoole.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:01 am

I haven't seen the white woman at the girls place, I only see them shopping together or walking together. Since the girl don't look like to be half white do you think she is lying of being her mum and living together?

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:03 am

Normally Somali kids with foreign moms look more like their mother, so its not likely that the white woman is her mother.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:05 am

sahal

Use the mother as a stepping block to get to the main squeeze, you already have a leeway, the white woman got a thing for Somalis, good luck lad :up:
:lol: :lol: He just wanted to know what the relationship is between the daughter and the 'mum' because he doesnt believe her being a daughter of a mixed relationship.
Last edited by Tuushi on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:13 am

Maxaa kaa galey what their relationship is,if you're just trying to get in her pants.Go for it
Or are you implying she's a lebian

QaaliDumar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby QaaliDumar » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:22 am

Hadaysan dhalin oo gabadhuba eysan u ekeen, she could be the stepmother.

Dadkaan hugurigu ka soo laalaado yaab badanaa. Xiriirka gabadha iyo habarta cadaanka ka dhexeeya ayuu idin su'aalayaa!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:50 am

Normally Somali kids with foreign moms look more like their mother, so its not likely that the white woman is her mother.
the girl is normal somali while the woman is blonde, the girl atleast should have pale skin and white features.t
Tushi
That what I meant thank you. :up:
Shiino
I think you would like to know the truthness of some one who you greet eachother when your on your own. Remember I didn't asked her about this woman before we get to know eachother.
Zaliha
Thanks, no she says she is her mum and got divorced from her dad who lives in another uk town, she is not hijabi but her colour and features are normal somali.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 am

I thought about zeliha answer, that is the closest thing, being her stepmother and maybe the dad was away.
I'm not interesting beyond acquintance.
Thanks guys.
The thread is now closed.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.