Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Abdi Bile Abdi: Minnehopeless Minnesota at I Am(event)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Abdi Bile Abdi: Minnehopeless Minnesota at I Am(event)

Postby eliteSomali » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Dr. Yalaxoow: As your lawyer, I am finding it hard to defend you sxb. You're throwing outrageous lines like "somalis are black" How am I to defend you son when we all know somalis aren't black but whites dipped into hershey's chocolate?

:
:up: My Nigger! My lawyer .. I DID NOT KNEW THAT we somalis are Arabs/whites dipped into harshey chocolate/charcoal... !! i will try to wash out that charcoal colour of my skinn and i should be white as snow :stylin:
my Nigger pls stay being my lawyer CUZ you know we relatives of the president of Somalia we are going to get rich coming years therefore we need to have lawyers :up:
Indeed we're relatives who both have relations with the current president. But we have to come to an understanding as to why you believe somalis are black? Could you please Xplain why you hold such a repulsive perspective? My nigger, you shall forever remain my client as long as you conform to my view that we're whites dipped into hershey's chocolate.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:08 pm

Madoowga ayaa ka fiican Caddaanka :up: we dont need to claime to be whites dipped into hershey's chocolate... we just be proud that our pure black chocolate skinn colour from sub sahara Africa... if whites and black haddii loo qaybiyo laba kooxood oo la yiraahdo madoow dhinac u baxa. cadaan dhinaca u bax... ma dhinaca cadaankaa raaci laheeyd adigoo ku qalinaya.. waa wareey iam white pls , accept me!! whites waa kuugu qoslayaan ( what a confused negro) laakiin haddii aad madoowgaaga iska raacdo they see your one of them... marka meel aanan boos kaaga banaaneyn inaad raacdo maaha.. Somalis should accept their sub sahara african blackness :up: .

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:09 pm

yalax, do you look like typical somali wit shot gun nose and digsi madow skin 8-)

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Mr. Dameer,

Why force someone to accept something have they connection to it? And even if they have dark skin, scientifically speaking, they are NOT the same. But since you have no knowledge on anthropology, stick to what you do best and thats being a bus driver and leave this matter to those who have better understanding.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:39 pm

:wtf: what happened to dangirl

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm

:wtf: what happened to dangirl
I can't take this dameer character typing outta his ass anymore.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Mr. Dameer,

Why force someone to accept something have they connection to it? And even if they have dark skin, scientifically speaking, they are NOT the same. But since you have no knowledge on anthropology, stick to what you do best and thats being a bus driver and leave this matter to those who have better understanding.

so your white :mindblown: Remember my african black sister DIANA and other bleaching creams dont count as being white!! :up:

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:22 pm

so your white :mindblown: Remember my african black sister DIANA and other bleaching creams dont count as being white!! :up:

Never claim to be white/carab or anything in between nor do I use diana, shitface.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.