Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Habesha Men are so fine!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Habesha Men are so fine!

Postby Colonel » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:05 am

This thread proves that how insecure a lot of guys in here are. She's young lady and like most young females she goes hard for looks. I've seen the likes of her who adore Drake, C.Brown etc. They are just driven by kacsi and they will return to their sense once they reach 25 :ufdup:
It will be too late by then :steviej:

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 am

If she got the looks no biggie. She will trick unsuspecting sheikh or a reformed ex gang member. I laugh when I see former bust down in masjids :steviej:

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 am

Advo and Colonel

Im seeing a pattern here. The two of you, plus many more ppl on Snet, have little to no respect for women. Rather than argue with you, I will just make a dua.

May Allah give you only daughters so that you may learn the difficulties we go through and to humble you after living a life of bachelor (you know what im talking about), AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:51 am

You niggas need to realise a dxck is a dxck whether a Somali dxck or otherwise, there's nothing obliging us to marry Somali guys. There's nothing a Somali guy can give me that another man can't. My step dad is not Somali and most my aunties/uncles and cousins are married to non Somali's so they aint nothing special about marrying a Somali. It's 2012 get with it nigger.
Also, you're adopted and your mother is mixed. I bet you're biologica father is a billionaire playboy in the Netherlands. Let me guess, you've landed in the Moon too. Aww...what a life.

:lol: @ Rabshoole

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:14 pm

If she got the looks no biggie. She will trick unsuspecting sheikh or a reformed ex gang member. I laugh when I see former bust down in masjids :steviej:
But eventually her lies will catch up and her past will be known.
:steviej:

But I agree with grandpa, there is no honour about women displaying her desires in public. Just cheapiness and btw No insecurity or whats so over, i would say the same if this was about farahs let alone somali enemy nr1.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Advo and Colonel

Im seeing a pattern here. The two of you, plus many more ppl on Snet, have little to no respect for women. Rather than argue with you, I will just make a dua.

May Allah give you only daughters so that you may learn the difficulties we go through and to humble you after living a life of bachelor (you know what im talking about), AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
If Allah blesses me with daughters then they will be pious ones and my door to jannah inshaAllah.

As for my boys they will be able to do as they wish as long as they pray their 5 salah and have good manners :steviej:

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:18 pm

But I agree with grandpa, there is no honour about women displaying her desires in public. Just cheapiness and btw No insecurity or whats so over, i would say the same if this was about farahs let alone somali enemy nr1.
There is no honour in men displaying their desires in public either. Its bad on both sides.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Advo and Colonel

If Allah blesses me with daughters then they will be pious ones and my door to jannah inshaAllah.

As for my boys they will be able to do as they wish as long as they pray their 5 salah and have good manners :steviej:
SMH
Only time will tell.
Your sons may turn out gay and pray 5 salah and have good manners :lol:

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Nayaa haa ii habariin, don't be mad at me for trying to save you young girls from a life of humiliation.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:22 pm

There is no honour in men displaying their desires in public either. Its bad on both sides.
True but this case is about the so called somali womens in here.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Nayaa haa ii habariin, don't be mad at me for trying to save you young girls from a life of humiliation.
Dont call me Nayaa! :evil:
Its wasnt habar..but u know what goes around comes around...so you may be tested in that way or punished.
I dont need to be saved..i havent done anything wrong.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 pm

You niggas need to realise a dxck is a dxck whether a Somali dxck or otherwise, there's nothing obliging us to marry Somali guys. There's nothing a Somali guy can give me that another man can't. My step dad is not Somali and most my aunties/uncles and cousins are married to non Somali's so they aint nothing special about marrying a Somali. It's 2012 get with it nigger.
Also, you're adopted and your mother is mixed. I bet you're biologica father is a billionaire playboy in the Netherlands. Let me guess, you've landed in the Moon too. Aww...what a life.

:lol: @ Rabshoole
Yes my half brothers and sister are only quarter Somali. My step dad is half Yemeni, half Pakistani, not something I'm proud of but hey atleast he is not a lowlife farax :ufdup:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Advo and Colonel

SMH
Only time will tell.
Your sons may turn out gay and pray 5 salah and have good manners :lol:

Marka sheekadu waxay mareysaa "Men behave like whores so why can't women?"

Are these people for fcking real? :lol:

ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ElfRuler » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:16 pm

A bit different. Why do men whores think they have standards?

It's like iblis lecturing Adam about goodness. :lol:

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:22 pm

And where are u getting this info from?

No, i think the argument is that these guys shouldnt talk..in other words why is the pot calling the kettle black. It isn't lawful for either genders....i just hate double standards. I have no respect for dhilos or manwhores..both are scum.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.