Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Habesha Men are so fine!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Habesha Men are so fine!

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Marka sheekadu waxay mareysaa "Men behave like whores so why can't women?"

Are these people for fcking real? :lol:

A bit different. Why do men whores think they have standards?

It's like iblis lecturing Adam about goodness. :lol:
Two people in a room. A guy and a girl. The guy is thinking Man, this girl is fine, i would love to [Fill in the blanks] her. He is a low life degenerate in my book. Now, the girl in the room is thinking This boy is fine, I would love to [Fill in the blanks] him. THis girl is also a lowlife degerate. It's worse for the girl because she is meant to be modest and decent, more so than the guy at least. I don't really understand why I have to explain this, surely your parents told you about common decency and self-respect? :mindblown:
Last edited by LiquidHYDROGEN on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 pm

ElfRuler, while I agree both mal/female whores are the same morally and commit the same sin (zina), you have to be fool not to understand the social implication of a female whore. While it's perfectly an honor to call a male whore as "player" and " Ladies man" a female whore gets "hoe" "Bitch" "skank" etc lol

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Two people in a room. A guy and a girl. The guy is thinking Man, this girl is fine, i would love to [Fill in the blanks] her. He is a low life degenerate in my book. Now, the girl in the room is thinking This boy is fine, I would love to [Fill in the blanks] him. THis girl is also a lowlife degerate. It's worse for the girl because she is meant to be modest and decent, more so than the guy at least. I don't really understand why I have to explain this, surely your parents told you about common decency and self-respect? :mindblown:
Rather than putting all of the blame on girl..maybe it time we start expecting more of the men. Teach them some common decency and self-respect as you put it. It takes 2 to tango.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:29 pm

i so hope Ethiopians are not reading this topic

this is just disgusting

herndonhomer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby herndonhomer » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:29 pm

top 5 worst threads of all time

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:30 pm

*reads Qur'an*

Yup, says it right there. 80 lashes for a woman, and the guy gets a pina colada. :geek:

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:32 pm

ElfRuler, while I agree both mal/female whores are the same morally and commit the same sin (zina), you have to be fool not to understand the social implication of a female whore. While it's perfectly an honor to call a male whore as "player" and " Ladies man" a female whore gets "hoe" "Bitch" "skank" etc lol
it doesn't justify it islamically and you know that..What are you gonna say to Allah "Oh Allah but I am a man, so socially i am not impicable for my behaviour" . That isn't gonna stand on yumul qiyamah..and it shouldnt now either.

the way society is going and the predictions of what is to come..ur male centred mentality wont matter anymore.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Rather than putting all of the blame on girl..maybe it time we start expecting more of the men. Teach them some common decency and self-respect as you put it. It takes 2 to tango.
Did you read what I posted? They are both blame-worthy. But as a woman, society expects more from you because you are naturally the more mature and modest. Whereas if a guy does those things, it is reprehensible, but it's his nature. Why do you think a man is allowed to marry more than one wife, but you rarely see a society where the opposite is true?

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:35 pm

i so hope Ethiopians are not reading this topic

this is just disgusting
Embarrassing indeed :down:

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:36 pm

*reads Qur'an*

Yup, says it right there. 80 lashes for a woman, and the guy gets a pina colada. :geek:
I wonder how much sin ur accumlating just by this comment in changes/fun of the deen? :mindblown:

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:38 pm

it doesn't justify it islamically and you know that..What are you gonna say to Allah "Oh Allah but I am a man, so socially i am not impicable for my behaviour" . That isn't gonna stand on yumul qiyamah..and it shouldnt now either.

the way society is going and the predictions of what is to come..ur male centred mentality wont matter anymore.
don't get it why Somali people bring religion in every conversation? I am not anti-Islam or anything for that matter but it's common among our Somali people. We could be talking about global warming, and you have them bringing Islam into it. I've stated at the beginning that in Islam it's the same sin; however social implication for both genders is totally different :mrgreen:

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Did you read what I posted? They are both blame-worthy. But as a woman, society expects more from you because you are naturally the more mature and modest. Whereas if a guy does those things, it is reprehensible, but it's his nature. Why do you think a man is allowed to marry more than one wife, but you rarely see a society where the opposite is true?
Yes, they are both to blame equally..yet you are still making excuses for the boy by justifying that girl socially deserves a diff treament.You should hold the same standards to them both. If u truly believed that both equally to blame.. you would have just said that and stopped..but u continued and added:
worse for the girl because she is meant to be modest and decent, more so than the guy at least. I don't really understand why I have to explain this, surely your parents told you about common decency and self-respect?
Hence why i stated that:
maybe it time we start expecting more of the men. Teach them some common decency and self-respect as you put it. It takes 2 to tango.]

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:44 pm

don't get it why Somali people bring religion in every conversation? I am not anti-Islam or anything for that matter but it's common among our Somali people. We could be talking about global warming, and you have them bringing Islam into it. I've stated at the beginning that in Islam it's the same sin; however social implication for both genders is totally different :mrgreen:
Because we are muslim first, than somali second. And this matter is important in the deen. Afterall, it is a big sin and the consquences are high.

Who cares about global warming...just start that in another thread and i wont bring deen into it.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:47 pm

I just want to make it clear. I do not condone the comments of the girls who posted about the habeshi boys..i just want to keep it straight, no double standards.
If you are going to claim such and such girls are thirsty/dhilos..be aware that your previous behaviours on Twitter girls or whatever the thread name was, is just as guilty. I dont give a eff if your a guy. I dont care for double standard bullshit when it comes to the deen.

ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ElfRuler » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Marka sheekadu waxay mareysaa "Men behave like whores so why can't women?"

Are these people for fcking real? :lol:

A bit different. Why do men whores think they have standards?

It's like iblis lecturing Adam about goodness. :lol:

You can't tell a fish that he is surround by water, and likewise, I can not convince you that you're surrounded by double-standards.

Meant? Men are also meant to be decent and modest, just because a large portion of Somali men refuse to live by those standard doesn't mean that it's not expected of them.

My parents taught me not to hold others to a standard which I myself can not measure up to. You on the other hand are reeking of hypocrisy to the nth degree

Black, a male whore has no self-respect and the same is true for the female. So why should a malewhore who doesn't respect himself or meet the standards he places on others demand high standards from another human being simple because she is of the female gender?

Talk about misplaced priorities.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.