Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am into older women

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I am into older women

Postby Basra- » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:27 am

original aka adali aka voltage

whatever u say macaanto. loool I know u --in and --out. :lol:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:38 am

25 is old if you under 20 years old male. women happen to mature years before us. 25 araweelo. isaka fogo if you are not 30 yet.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 am

Imam is on the opposite. I like girls above the legal age. In Spain the legal age is 13 years, in the netherlands it is 16. Depending on the laws of the country. Laakiin below 9 is not my thing :ufdup: I can ofcourse marry a girl at the age of 6, but i would wait until she becomes 9.

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:26 am

40+ urgh, hang on boys, there need to be a balance, a woman in her mid twenties to mid thirties is still sexually desirable, a 40+ is not, urgh just the thought of it, dry flaky vagina is not my kinda thing. women between 25-35 strike that balance, their bodies are still intact, their breast are perfect, and their mind is at its prime, I can get an erection just having a lengthy conversation with them, so tired of the bimbos, the emotional dimbos, fake personality chicks my age who giggle at everything you say to them. Older chicks know how to have fun(soo true) but they can also engage you on so many different levels, stimulating your mind and not just, you know what.
(this man knows..)
I will probably marry a chick my age and stay monogamous for about 15-20 years before marrying 25 year old when I am about 40 years of age. I think that is a solid plan. 8-)

:up:

You get an erection too when talking to older females? :lol: :lol:

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:29 am

Adali, if you consider 25-30 old then you must be 18 :dwill:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:32 am

Imam is on the opposite. I like girls above the legal age. In Spain the legal age is 13 years, in the netherlands it is 16. Depending on the laws of the country. Laakiin below 9 is not my thing :ufdup: I can ofcourse marry a girl at the age of 6, but i would wait until she becomes 9.
why so young, girls resemble little boys at that age, they don't even have womanly thighs or breast. :mindblown:

Twist ROFLMAO ! her desperation was just epic, he probably capitalized on it during the break.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Adali I can tell your on the brink, get married soon breh that thirst is getting out of control.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ElfRuler » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Somalis and their desire to claim old age so fast. :mindblown:

How is 40 old? I have seen 80+ Asian women and men still running around like they are in their 30s and working endlessly.

20-60 Should be the work hard years. Not 20-40, and then I will drop dead because I'm old and I just saw what appears to be a wrinkle or a bidar.

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Adali, what about this horny MILF? (PS: Pay attention to the first 2 questions of the game as well) :steviej:

:lol: @ Anywhere you want to put it..

MILFs are in the worst predicament, especially if they don't have a great spouse. It just goes downhill from there.

Thank God we are men :myman:

Adali, for me it's every 20 years i'm gonna get my pick. Wife #1 at 20, wife #2 at 40, wife #3 at 60, wife #4 at 80. If wife #1 becomes a whingy old Hag she will be removed and wife #5 will take wife #4's place and same for wife #2 etc. It's all a cumulative process my brudda, i got my hands full for the next 40 years :up:

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Do you ever make sense? :? Jw, because you decided to dedicate a whole topic to older women and then you turn around and make this comment:
I will probably marry a chick my age and stay monogamous for about 15-20 years before marrying 25 year old when I am about 40 years of age. I think that is a solid plan. 8-)
Not only do you have diarrhea of the mouth, you also seem to have really bad memory. Get some help!

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 am

^ What is there not making sense, Hips? Now that he's young he's into older women (at least older than him) and when he's 40 he will go for a younger one. :|

Adali & Abakar :myman:

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:19 am

Somalis and their desire to claim old age so fast. :mindblown:

How is 40 old? I have seen 80+ Asian women and men still running around like they are in their 30s and working endlessly.

20-60 Should be the work hard years. Not 20-40, and then I will drop dead because I'm old and I just saw what appears to be a wrinkle or a bidar.
Nobody's talking about working. Did you even read the OP?

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:43 am

abakar, I totally agree except for the last part, I would definitely not replace the first wife due to old age, for the following reasons, A. my children would not be too keen on that B. I have the other wife 3-4 to keep me sexually pleased C. although it is hard to imagine, as an old man myself, I probably won't have a high sexual appetite anyway, 3 would suffice in any case.

I would keep the first wife for sentimental reasons :up:

I don't think all my wives are going to be Somali anyway, but definitely the first, it is important to hang on to her. :ufdup:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:48 am

So, you're around 16 then?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.